2012 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT Mar 24 & 25

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rich Brien

2012 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT Mar 24 & 25

Post by Rich Brien »

The 2012 Michigan State Hunt will be hosted by the West Michigan Beagle Club on March 24th & 25th.

The address for the clubhouse is:
400 N. 16th St.
Otsego, MI 49078

Pre-Registration Friday Night, March 23rd from 6pm - 8pm
Registration Deadline Saturday is 7am (est)

We will be roasting a pig for dinner.
Master of Hounds- Rob Frees
Bench Judges-Cindy Buford & Mike Patton.(bench will follow last casting sat.)

There will be a 50/50 cash drawing along with other raffle prizes
Shocking System drawn for a judge Saturday at dinner

Just a reminder to everyone please be there early Sat. if you do not pre-register. The new measuring system takes alot of time and we don't want to turn anyone away.

Come on out for good running and good times!!

Call Rich Brien (269)861-0712 with any questions.
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPGRCH/LPBCH CIRCLE N CASEY
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

Rich Brien

Re: 2012 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT Mar 24 & 25

Post by Rich Brien »

Rufy! Where ya hiding out??? youve been awful quiet latley. Thats not like my buddy usually were talking smack and causing havick :argue: Just checking in on ya. Hopefully youll come around.Any of the homer boys coming to the hunt??? Nate you coming? itll be great if you guys come up!!!! Nate i think rufus might need your counseling again :bash:
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

Ghaige B.

Post by Ghaige B. »

hi Rich this is Ghaige Benson and i was interested in getting into trialing a little bit and wondered if you could maybe tell me about the rules and what it takes to become really famous in the beagle world. If you got info for me please let me know, also could you give me directions to the club. A state hunt really sounds like a lot of fun. thank you

P.S. Turkey Season is coming baby :)
Peddy Cash
Remington

SHAWN G.

Post by SHAWN G. »

Hello Ghaige, Im really excited that you are interested in field trialing, I guess the best advise I could give you is you must have a good dog, like that guy from Fasttrac Kennel, Im sure you herd of him he has really, really, good dogs. :bigsmile:
FASTTRAC KENNEL

LPRC FastTrac Big Sarge
LPRC FastTrac Tucson
LPRBCH FastTrac Stretch
LPRBCH FastTrac Family Jewel
Where Beagles Not Only Run To Chase
But Run To Catch

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

Hi gage its nice to know that new people like yourself is interested in beagling!!!!! To get started you have to talk alot of smack on the beagling website to get your name out there. Then you have to own a dog like peddy cash( which you probly dont know who she is) Shes a grand by the way :D or just have a beagle to start.For directions head south and follow all the dog boxes in back of the pick em up trucks :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

Triggerhappy09

Post by Triggerhappy09 »

Yea Shawn G. this is Mr. Justin Johnson here and i just wanted to inform u that them fast trac kennel dogs aint all there talked up to be... i mean i do have this 2 and a half year old male that did put a woopin on his father in the champ class last weekend which is a much older more experianced dog... so i guess its all about them there Fast Action kennels...sorry to refresh your memory... ha and rich i cant wait should be a great time

big rufus

Post by big rufus »

Hey, I JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND LET EVERYONE ONE, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON DONATION FOR THE MICHIGAN STATE HUNT. AS OF TODAY , HERES WHAT I GOT.

2 TICKET'S FOR NASCAR SPRINT CUP RACE AT MICHIGAN SPEED WAY. JUNE 17TH, FATHER'S DAY THE SET'S ARE IN AN AREA THAT WILL ALLOW KIDS UNDER 12 IN FOR FREE. PLUS AGES 13 TO 17 ARE HALF PRICE.WILL BE ALLOWED TO BRING IN COOLER.

4 BAGS OF PRO PLAN SMALL BAG'S AROUND 20 POUNDS.

SMALL ITEMS, TOOLS , HAT TIE OUTS

2 THROW BLANKETS.

I'M STILL WORKING ON MORE STUFF. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS HUNT GO BIG. I WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT AND TALK SOME SMACK BUT ,I GOT TO GET BACK ON MY MAGIC RUG. EVERYONE BE SAFE AND LOOK TOWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AT THE STATE HUNT.WILL POST AGAIN IN A WEEK TO UPDATE THE DONATIONS/ YOURS TRUELY BIG RUFY.

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

Rufy, I knew you were up to something! Thats gonna be awsome. Cant wait! Dont forget to get your dogs in shape! Thanx again Rufus we will talk to ya later.
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

Chris W.

Post by Chris W. »

mr justin johnson..lol hey buddy i heard ghaige is coming down with the flu?....Now is who is gonna keep trigger in that kick A$$ shape that he is in ?...let me know i think MR HAVERMENS would be interested in going out for an hour or 2 with ya...call him....10...4 rubber ducky :moon: :moon: :moon:

Triggerhappy09

Post by Triggerhappy09 »

ha ill give ya that...ghaige does run him alot...but i gotta make that dollar... i still get out almost everyday after work.. and tell him im down whenever he wants to go... id rather run with flash which is a dog that can keep up then some other peoples dogs that cant...lol

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

weathers looking faaaaaaannnntaaaasticcccc!!! :dance: :dance: :nod: :bigsmile:
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

Golden Acre Supplies will be attending if you need anything please let me know.
Thanks James Golden
616-813-0814
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com

Ghaige B.

Post by Ghaige B. »

Hey Jamie i would like a blonde and maybe a chili dog please if you could bring that to the hunt that would be great.
Peddy Cash
Remington

big rufus

Post by big rufus »

HEY. POOH BEAR. I'M TRING TO FIND A HONEY POT. FOR YOU. CUASE AFTER DUCK DUCK GOOSE GETS DONE WITH JERKOFF. YOU GOING TO NEED THAT HONEY POT TO LICK YOUR WOUNDS LOL. LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING TO DAYS WITH A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS AND POOH BEAR. I WOULD LIKE TO RUB YOUR BELLY POOH. I WANT TO HEAR YOU GIGGLE.RICH, I'LL SEE YOU FRIDAY EVENING SWEETY.

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/si ... 5039036940

Rufus I see someone has stolen your Duck Drama
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com