2011 Michigan HOY Run Off Reminder

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

2011 Michigan HOY Run Off Reminder

Post by RTK KENNELS »

This is to remind everyone that has a dog in the run off, that the runoff will be this Sunday 3/11/2012 at the Bloomingdale Conservation Club. This runoff is hosted by the Van Buren County Beagle Club and will be were we hold our hunts. The Club will have a great breakfast buffet all you can eat for $7:00. We will have hot dogs and chips for lunch and we hope to see a good turn out, plus this is to rimind everyone that clocks need to be set foward on Saturday night as we lose a hour of sleep and the dead line is still 7AM. If you need to see if your dog made the runoff, please call me at home (269) 628-6199 and I will be able to tell you or you can see if it is still post in the HOY posting on here. But if you are there early dont miss the breakfast it is great. I think they are going to be there early to start cooking so hope to see everyone. Thank You and God Bless.

Triggerhappy09

Re: 2011 Michigan HOY Run Off Reminder

Post by Triggerhappy09 »

Trigger will be there to take care of them open dogs hopefully...should be gettin some good runnin anyways..lookin forward to that breakfast