Van Buren County Beagle Club 3/31/2012

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

Van Buren County Beagle Club 3/31/2012

Post by RTK KENNELS »

The Van Buren County Beagle Club will be hosting there 4th LP hunt of the year on the 3/31/2012, and this hunt is dedicated to the memory of Richard Timm. The hunt will be held at the Bloomongdale Conservation Club which is the same place we hold all our hunts. There will be lots of gifts to be raffled off with three big items as well. We have had good running in our spots, and with good luck that will continue. The dead line for entries will be 7am, so I hope to see a lot of beaglers there. As many of you know Rich was a beagler for over 40 years, and won the first Michigan Beagler of the Year Award. So please come and support this hunt and lets have a good time and remember Rich. For more info or directions to the club please call me at (269) 628-6199 and ask for Richard, Thank you and God Bless.

Nate Butler

Re: Van Buren County Beagle Club 3/31/2012

Post by Nate Butler »

I have been hearing a rumor around town there is a group from Homer about to make a return. They have been missing in action for over a year but they have an old red dodge truck full of trash running dogs that should pack well with Leon Buford's dogs. Looking for someone by the name of big and little Rufus. Plus I hear this is the weekend Rich Brien wife is out of town and how could we forget the party a few years ago.

Mr Timm's was a great person who would do anything to help people out and supported beagles all the time. When I heard about this hunt I marked this as a must go so if all goes as planned we should be up to see everyone. Looking forward to my first trip to the club and seeing some friends I have not seen in a long time.

callerdog42

Post by callerdog42 »

See you Sat!!!! Wayne
Swampland Beagles

Walnut Ridge Farms

Post by Walnut Ridge Farms »

Talked to Judy today and she and two of Rich's sons as well as other family and some grandkids will be coming to the hunt around noon. Judy and the family have decided to start a scholarship in Rich's name to go to the female athlete of the year at Coloma High School. Rich's granddaughter, Julie, was selected both female atlete of the year, as well as athlete of the year last year. Julie is planning on being at the hunt.
If anyone wants to contribute to this scholarship and cannot make the hunt, donations can be sent to: Jim Preston at 48225 16th Ave. Grand Junction, Mich. 49056. I will see to it that it gets included.
Hope we have a big turnout, see you Sat. Morning.
LPGRRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy
LPGRRCH Thunderview Cash or Check
LPRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Becky
LPRCH/LPBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve
LPRCH's Walnut Ridge Farms Cash Flo

Chris W.

Post by Chris W. »

Me and flash will be down...shawn has to work Saturday.....I believe justins coming ..

Hard Driving Kennel

Post by Hard Driving Kennel »

Wish I could make it but have to work Saturday and Sunday. Good luck to everyone.

Chris W.

Post by Chris W. »

May not be down on second note .....my transmission went out in my truck they are working on it now so I can say if its done by friday ill be down....