Java Village Beagle Club – IBGA Derby Trial, July 12, 2014

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Gene W

Java Village Beagle Club – IBGA Derby Trial, July 12, 2014

Post by Gene W »

JAVA VILLAGE BEAGLE CLUB - Warsaw, New York

To All Beaglers: Bring your Derbies to Java Village’s IBGA Derby Trial - SMALL PACK OPTION TRIAL ON RABBIT AND/OR HARE
Saturday, July 12, 2014... Entry Fee: $12.00

HEADQUARTERS & RUNNING GROUNDS: I-90 W to E:Take I-90 to 400 South (exit 54), to East Aurora. At exit turn left onto Rt. 20A, go to Blackhouse Road and make a left. Take Blackhouse Rd. to Gay Rd and turn left. Follow Gay Rd. to Sage Rd. and make a left onto Sage. Clubhouse will be on the right. Follow signs from Blackhouse Rd.... I-90 E to W: Take I-90 to Leroy, ( exit 47). Turn onto Rt. 19 South, follow through Leroy, Pavilion, Pearl Creek and Wyoming. Go 1/4 -1/2 mile outside Wyoming and turn right onto Fox Rd. Follow to end of Fox Rd.and turn left onto Dale Rd.Go 1/2 mile and turn right onto Sage Rd., follow signs. ... I-390: Take I-390 to exit 7 (Mt. Morris). Go into Mt. Morris and turn right at the first light. Follow to Perry Rd. and turn left. Go straight through next stop light and road will change into Rt. 20A. At signal light make a right on N Main St/NY-19. Take N Main St/NY-19 & make a left on Old Buffalo Rd/County Hwy-1. Go to Stevens Rd & make a left. Take Stevens Rd. to Blackhouse Rd. & make a right. Take Blackhouse Rd. to Gay Rd and turn left. Follow Gay Rd. to Sage Rd. and make a left onto Sage. Clubhouse will be on the right. follow signs posted...

CLOSING & DRAWING: 8:00 AM.......... PREMEASURE: 7:30 AM

13” Combined .............Saturday, July 12, 8:00 AM ...................... Shayne Bell and John Provident
15” Combined ............ Saturday, July 12, 8:00 AM ...................... Allison Hulme & Taylor Lewis

Classes will alternate!

A 2014 Derby is a dog born between July 1, 2012 & June 30, 2013.

PRIZES: Dog Lead & 35 lbs. Dog Food to 1st placed hounds. Ribbons to 1st through NBQ.

All you can eat breakfast and lunch ... Campers Welcome - Tent as well as camper space available, some with electric. Room for over nighters in clubhouse. Shower facilities on site ... Motels nearby ... Kennel space available ... Fenced running grounds.

Gene Wells, Fd. Tr. Chairman - Home Phone (716) 549-5017 ... Cell Phone (716) 983-5017
Chris Alexander, Fd Tr. Secretary - (585) 356-5360

Special Thanks to Tractor Supply Co. of Warsaw, NY for their Dog Food Sponsorship!
Last edited by Gene W on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

John-PA

Re: Java Village Beagle Club – IBGA Derby Trial, July 12, 20

Post by John-PA »

Saturday July 12th!!

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Fixed. ;)
Last edited by Gene W on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smoke'n Mack

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

Hopefully someone has a 13 inch derby that makes me regret this....

upstatenybeagler

Post by upstatenybeagler »

I think ill bring all my derbies out to run with you guys. Any hare on the ground?
*IFC Beavercreek's Kickaz*
Drum Runner's PB Blaster
Drum Runner's Twisted Tank
Drum Runner's Sniper
Drum Runner's Savage
Drum Runner's Little Kickaz
Drum Runner's NEK Digger
Drum Runner's NEK Jack-Off

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

Of course there are hare, it's java!

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Added 15" judges to original post. Seems to be plenty of game (rabbit & hare)! Come run! Give Shayne something to regret...lol

Smoke'n Mack

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

Gene W wrote:Added 15" judges to original post. Seems to be plenty of game (rabbit & hare)! Come run! Give Shayne something to regret...lol
I'm wearing cleats...there will be cleat marks all over Provident's back!

I told Taylor if he brings one of those rattle snakes he's been catching, I'm leaving.

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

You would have to be able to outrun me in order for that to happen.

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Oh, Taylor's bringing dinner?

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Due to road construction Route 20A will be closed from Blackhouse Rd. to the Village of Warsaw beginning July 7th, lasting until October. This road closure will only affect those coming from the I-390 to exit 7 (Mt. Morris) route. Here's an alternate route: Go into Mt. Morris and turn right at the first light. Follow to Perry Rd. and turn left. Go straight through next stop light and road will change into Rt. 20A. Make a right on N Main St/NY-19. Make a left on Old Buffalo Rd/County Hwy-1 (Tractor Supply Company on the corner). Go to Stevens Rd & make a left. Take Stevens Rd. to Blackhouse Rd. & make a right. Take Blackhouse Rd. to Gay Rd and turn left. Follow Gay Rd. to Sage Rd. and make a left onto Sage. Clubhouse will be on the right. We will try to get signs posted!!

Smoke'n Mack

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

I posted your ad on Facebook trial pages Gene.

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Thank you! Unfortunately, I'm still Facebook challenged... ;)

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

The usual "heads up" for GPS users. If you're traveling the I-90 to 400 South (exit 54) route, don't turn left onto RT-238 (Halls Corner Rd). This is a rough & time consuming route to travel. It's best to stay on 20A East until you get to Blackhouse Rd & make a left. Signs will be posted. Here's GPS coordinates, if you have a GPS: 42.804942,-78.192279 . Here's a link to an overhead map view: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42.8056 ... 1m0.192300. Hit the Earth tab near lower left corner if you prefer the satellite view. You can zoom in or out. Clubhouse is clearly visible near the "bubble" on the satellite view. Hope this helps!