Juvenile Diabetes Hunt September 12 & 13

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Josh Wright (HDB)

Juvenile Diabetes Hunt September 12 & 13

Post by Josh Wright (HDB) »

Bull Run Beagle Club will be hosting the Little Pack Juvenile Diabetes hunt September 12 & 13. We will be taking early entries Friday September 11 from 4-7 PM C.S.T. We will begin taking entries Saturday morning at 4:00AM C.S.T. and the entry deadline is 6:00AM C.S.T. The bench show will be held Saturday after the final cast of the day returns to the club and Laura Wells will be the bench show judge and will be planning to have a kids bench as well. We plan on having a silent auction during the day Saturday and if we get a few larger items we will have a live auction before the bench show for them. The Ohio County High School Wrestling team will be selling breakfast along with pulled pork and pork chop sandwich plate lunches for $5.00. We have a couple of club members that have kids who are on the team and this will serve as a fundraiser for the team. There is also a stud auction currently on the American Beagler to help raise money for JDRF, with some of the best studs, so this would be a great opportunity to reserve a breeding while helping a great cause. We were able to secure a primary sponsor for the shirts, so we will not need to sell sponsorships for shirts, but if clubs, kennels, individuals or businesses will make a $25 donation to Bull Run Beagle Club for JDRF or a donation to the auction you will be recognized in an ad in The Rabbit Hunter, at the trial and in our local paper. You can just comment on here if you want to make a donation and pay at the hunt. I will be ordering a few hoodies as well, but most of these will be pre-order only, so if you want one let me know size and name and can also pay at hunt and I can get youth small up to a 5xl, also if you need one of the youth shirts or larger shirts let me know and I will be sure you get it. Shirts will be $10 each and hoodies $20. We are currently working on the design of the shirts and I think they are going to look awesome and I will post pictures as soon as possible. I look forward to seeing everyone and let's all remember all the proceeds from this hunt goes to JDRF, so lets make it one of the best yet.

GPS Address
Ohio County Park and Fair Grounds
2300 State Route 69 North
Hartford, KY 42347
(Blue Metal Building on top of hill behind army tank)

Hotels
Beaver Dam Inn
270-274-0851

Eagle Inn
270-274-7121

Contacts
Josh Wright
270-256-5832

Todd Troutman
270-256-0293

Josh Stofer
270-256-4133
2015 WC GR. CH. Hammer Down Cat Country Cricket
CH Hammer Down Big Mac Attack
CH Neighbors Rock on Nightmare
2015 LWC CH Hammer Down Scooter By Shadow
CH/BCH Counterfeit I'm a Cry Baby

Josh Wright (HDB)

Re: Juvenile Diabetes Hunt September 12 & 13

There is also camping available at the park, call 270-298-4466 for info.

easternkybeagler

Post by easternkybeagler »

Looking forward to helping out a great cause.
Southern Style Kennels

Home of

LPGrBCh Wildcat Mtn. Spark of Reggie
LPRCh LPBCh Wildcat Mtn. Bellah
LPRCh LPBCh Gray's Crazy Ginger(4 wins toward grand)

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Btt
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Josh Wright (HDB)

We have received items for the auction from The Rabbit Hunter Magazine, Gun Dog Supply, Plum Creek Kennel Supply, Holiday World, Evansville Zoo, Russell County Beagle Club and both Erie Canal Beagle Club and Iuka Beagle Club have committed to donating $100 each and Triple X Kennel has committed to a $25 donation. We will also have a bouncy house for the kids on Saturday that we will accept a small donation for them to play in all day. Also have others committed to making donations, so looks like going be a great hunt.

easternkybeagler

Post by easternkybeagler »

:check:
Southern Style Kennels

Home of

LPGrBCh Wildcat Mtn. Spark of Reggie
LPRCh LPBCh Wildcat Mtn. Bellah
LPRCh LPBCh Gray's Crazy Ginger(4 wins toward grand)

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Weather looks good for this weekend
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango