Buffalo Creek Buster ShahanX GVK's Laurel Run Flower Pot

Post your upcoming new litters here. A 3-4 generation pedigree, due date, asking price whenever possible, contact info and a little about the sire and dam's running styles would be perfect. If you have questions on the litters, post them, but let's try to keep off-topic comments away. This will be a great way to see what's coming up without having to wade through general topics.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Buffalo Creek Buster ShahanX GVK's Laurel Run Flower Pot

Post by BCBeagles » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:52 am

Both 13 inch hounds....huge noses on both of these hounds. Excellent hunt on both of these hounds. Buster is a little edgier in check and Flo is a close lock down in the check dog...nice compliments to each other in that area. Good mouths and good in kennel. Hunt with you and are intelligent.

Buster is off of Paw King and Green Bay Hail Mary. Flo is off of Mt Ash Dino and GVK's Sand Mountain Sadie.

Flo coming in now...breeding should happen in the next week or so...we are keeping one female and Buster's owner is keeping one female. Will take names for 2 more females and 3 males.

300 for females...250 for males. Will have dew claws cut....two shots and wormed multiple times when they leave here at 8 wks.

Any interest PM me....thanks and good running to all!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

BCBeagles

Re: Buffalo Creek Buster ShahanX GVK's Laurel Run Flower Pot

Post by BCBeagles » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Tied for first time today...any interest please let me know.

Reproducers behind both hounds involved. Outcross on two good hounds...thanks and good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Buster is three crosses of Ranger Dan. Paw King reproduced some nice dogs....Mary produced some good hounds also, Buster's mother.

Very good noses...gears to move hard when scent allows patience to work in the check when scent is scarce. Flo is out of Dino who has also reproduced really well. Flo's mother has thrown more good hounds than just her.

Reproducers in the back ground. Performers in the field. Any interest please let me know. Take care!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

brewer69kennels

Post by brewer69kennels » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Good luck with the litter Jim, Jim is a good honest houndsman with some excellent hounds, he breeds them right and knows what a good hound looks like

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:33 am

Thank you Bruce! I hope you have slowed down with work some...lol.

Take care!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:39 am

Got Flo bred 3 times...any interest in a pup please PM me for my phone number and I will get that to you.

Thanks and good running to all!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

fastone

Post by fastone » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:54 pm

The Flo dog I heard is a nice one with great breeding on her ,should be a good cross.Good Luck
Rabbit Ridge Kennels,home of
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICKAZ
RABBIT RIDGE FLYE BYE
RABBIT RIDGE DYNA,
RABBIT RIDGE CYCLONE

We feed and recommend VICTOR feed.
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Thanks for those interested....Flo is due in a few days... she is pretty big....expecting 6-8 pups.

Thanks for the compliments on Flo...she is a real nice steady hound. Extreme focus in check and a really good nose to buckle down and find scent to move the tough parts of a race. Her Weir creek ancestry thru her mother really makes her a big nosed check dog!

We have a few booked, but if you would be interested reach out to me....we will see what she has and what we may let go.

Good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Flo had eight pups last night....4 and 4....we are going to sell a few...if interested PM me....so far they look healthy...time will tell.

thanks!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 am

Flo lost all of her pups....natures selection....very good hunting dog.....just not breeding stock....it happens....

thanks for the interest...sorry it did not work out.

Good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

bear128

Post by bear128 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:25 pm

man jim that sucks hate to hear it