Justification for War

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Justification for War

Post by bluegrass »

Rufus, answer this little question as honestly as you can if you would please...

Why have you ranted and railed against former President Bush for going to war, getting us involved in the middle east to remove brutal dictators and liberating people, yet given a pass to Obambi for going to war, getting us FURTHER involved in the middle east to remove a brutal dictator and liberating people?

If you were consistent you SHOULD be posting your hatred for Obambi for following the Bush doctrine of pre-emptive intervention, yet you are silent about it.

If you were truly INDEPENDENT as you claim you are, you would have found SOMETHING by now to hate Obambi for...perhaps the lie he told when he said he would close Guantanimo Bay, or when he said he would end the wars we were already in instead of starting another one....cmon Rufus, be independent of the LIBTARD party and voice some opposition...

Hell, even Cindy Sheehan has shut her ugly fat mouth about war...I guess when a DEMOCRAT goes to war its a righteous cause, but when a Republican goes to war its unconstitutional...hmmm.

Wasnt it a Democrat who got us involved in Vietnam? Thats right, KENNEDY!!!

It must have been a Democrat who got us out of Vietnam then huh....um, NO, it was Nixon a REPUBLICAN who kept his word and got us out.

WHY THE SILENCE ON THE LIES BEING TOLD ABOUT THIS WAR RUFUS?

By the way, poker is going pretty well...its always an up and down roller coaster affair, but I'm not complaining right now....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Justification for War

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

FIRST I HAVE IN NO WAY GIVEN THIS PRESIDENT A FREE PASS,ON GOING TO ,BUT THIS PRESIDENT SENT BOMBER;S IN TO SAVE THOUSAND'S OF LIVE'S IN A CITY SOON TO BE SLAUGHTERED.
BUSH.HOWEVER,KILLED THOUSAND'S FOR HIS FATHER AND THEIR OIL.
THERE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENCE.
BUT ,I'AM NOT FOR ANY OF THESE WAR'S AMERICA SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD THEM,.AND I DON'T THINK AMERICA HAS THE RIGHT ,TO JUST ATTACK A COUNTRY BECAUSE IT CAN.
AS FOR HATING OBAMA.THERE IS NO REASON AS OF YET, HE IS DOING A BETTER JOB, THAN ANY PREVIOUS,REPUBLICAN,PRESIDENT IF WE COULD GET THE DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN'S ,OUT OF THE WAY AMERICA MIGHT JUST SURVIVE A FEW MORE YEAR'S.--WELL-I DO HAVE TO BACK UP A LITTLE THE REPUBLICAN,S ARE DOING SOMETHING NOW, THEY ARE KILLIKG JOB'S SETTING LABOR, BACK DECADES,DOING EVERY THING POSSABLE TO DESTROY AMERICA.AND YOU ARE HELPING ,HOW BOUGHT COMMING BACK TO AMERICA,AMERICA NEED'S ALL IT CITIZEN'S TO FIGHT OFF THIS ATTACK FROM THE REPUBLICAN,EMPERIOR'S, LIKE THE KOCH BROTHER'S.SO HEY, HOW ABOUT HELPING YOU FAMILY, AND FRIEND'S AND VOTE AMERICAN AGAIN.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

OH WHAT a GOOD litte JESTER you are Rufus :bozo:
I CANNOT believe that YOU actually believe that Babble!!! :roll:
Nevermind yes I can.....
HOW ABOUT HELPING YOU FAMILY, AND FRIEND'S AND VOTE AMERICAN AGAIN.
Oh And I will have you KNOW that When i voted I really Did vote American!!! When I VOTED FOR a REAL AMERICAN (and it was not your KING)
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:FIRST I HAVE IN NO WAY GIVEN THIS PRESIDENT A FREE PASS,ON GOING TO ,BUT THIS PRESIDENT SENT BOMBER;S IN TO SAVE THOUSAND'S OF LIVE'S IN A CITY SOON TO BE SLAUGHTERED.
BUSH.HOWEVER,KILLED THOUSAND'S FOR HIS FATHER AND THEIR OIL.
THERE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENCE.
BUT ,I'AM NOT FOR ANY OF THESE WAR'S AMERICA SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD THEM,.AND I DON'T THINK AMERICA HAS THE RIGHT ,TO JUST ATTACK A COUNTRY BECAUSE IT CAN.
AS FOR HATING OBAMA.THERE IS NO REASON AS OF YET, HE IS DOING A BETTER JOB, THAN ANY PREVIOUS,REPUBLICAN,PRESIDENT IF WE COULD GET THE DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN'S ,OUT OF THE WAY AMERICA MIGHT JUST SURVIVE A FEW MORE YEAR'S.--WELL-I DO HAVE TO BACK UP A LITTLE THE REPUBLICAN,S ARE DOING SOMETHING NOW, THEY ARE KILLIKG JOB'S SETTING LABOR, BACK DECADES,DOING EVERY THING POSSABLE TO DESTROY AMERICA.AND YOU ARE HELPING ,HOW BOUGHT COMMING BACK TO AMERICA,AMERICA NEED'S ALL IT CITIZEN'S TO FIGHT OFF THIS ATTACK FROM THE REPUBLICAN,EMPERIOR'S, LIKE THE KOCH BROTHER'S.SO HEY, HOW ABOUT HELPING YOU FAMILY, AND FRIEND'S AND VOTE AMERICAN AGAIN.

Want a real Job killer Rufus wait till healthcare kicks in. You called me a scab once because I'm against Union Greed----well Rufus this is what I think of Unions Lazy Greedy creatons that want all they can get for as little as they can do. :loser:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

WELL IF YOU ARE NONE UNION YOU ARE A S.C.A.B.,AND DON'T DESERVE A JOB SHOVELING CRAP.
BUT, MOST OF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ,REPUBLICAN'S ,ARE ,THE REASON AMERICAN WORKER, MUST HAVE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RIGHT'S,BUT,THEN ONCE AGAIN,MOST OF YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU ARE NO REPUBLICAN'S .ONLY .FLUNKIES, FOR CARRYING COFFEE TO YOUR EMPERIOR'S ,THE KOCH.BROTHER'S ,AND THE OTHER 2 % ELETIST.YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT,THE LIKE'S OF THE WASILLA TRAMP .WHO IS COMPLETELY.UN-EDUCATED.AND IS, ONLY GOOD FOR TAKING MONEY FROM,THE MONEY WORSHIPER'S ,OR ((WANT TO BE REPUBLICAN'S ))THEN YOU HAVE THE MEXICAN DRUG DEALER LIMBAUGH,AND NAZI BECK,AND SURLEY DON'T FORGET ,MICHAEL BAUCHMAN,ABSOLUTE IDIOT,AND ANTI-AMERICAN.OH ,AND THEN THERE'S IS NEWT.NO EXPLAINING THAT TRAVISTY.THEN ERIC CANTOR .A CAREER POLITICIAN, WHO DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW ,THE HOUSE AND SENATE WORK'S.,,THE PEOPLE THAT THE REPUBLICAN, PARTY IS PUTTING FORWWARD,MOST COULD NOT PASS A 6 TH GRADE,LITERACY TEST.
-THEN YOU TRY TO SAY YOU VOTE FOR AMERICA.
NO YOU VOTE AGAINST AMERICA.
AGAINST JOB'S,SOCIAL SECURITY,HEALTH CARE,YOU VOTE TO ADD TO THE NATIONAL DEBT.((IF THE REPUBLICAN'S WOULD JUST STOP HOLDING AMERICAN WORKER''S HOSTAGE,AND DO AWAY WITH THE TAX CUT'S FOR THE TOP 1 % IN 10 YRS THE DEBT WOULD BE GONE ,AND PLENTY OF JOB'S .JUST THAT ONE THING.WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM IT GOT INTO IN THE FIRST PLACE.
THE REPUBLICAN .PARTY HAS NEVER BALANCED ANY BUDGET NOR- DO THEY PLAN TO DO SO.JUST CONTINUE TO STEAL FROM THE WORKER'S AND GIVE TO CHINA .AND BIG OIL.I DON'T THINK YOU COULD ADD ALL THE CAREER,REPUBLICAN, POLITICIAN'S TOGETHER.AND COME UP WITH A 6 TH GRADE EDUCATION.
AMERICA HAS TO WAKE UP AND TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK FROM THE CHINEES AND BIG OIL .PUT THE REPUBLICAN'S ON THE STREET WHERE THEY BELONG .SINCE IT IS EVIDENT THAT,IS WHAT THEY WANT FOR WORKING AMERICAN'S.TAKE THEIR JOB'S SO THEY CANNOT SUPPORT THESE CHINEESE , AND BIG OIL CORPORATION'S,TAKE THEIR HEALTH CARE SO THE HOSPITAL'S ,CAN TAKE THEIR PROPERTY FOR HOSPITAL BILL'S.DON'T LET THEM TEACH IN SCHOOL'S.OR HOLD PUBLIC JOB'S.THAT WAY THEY CANNOT BRAIN WASH CHILDREN THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN ,TO GIVE THEIR LAST DOLLAR.TO THE EMPERIOR CLASS.--WE MUST TAKE AMERICA BACK,OR REPUBLICAN'S AND THEIR GANGSTER GOVERMENT WILL FINISH DESTROYING AMERICA.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

What???? You must read polical comic books!!!!!!! Talk about uneducated!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser:

TC

Post by TC »

WOW!!!! WAY WAY Over the deep End!! EVEN FOR THE JESTER :bozo: does your KING know you been In his Private stash???
that KING OBAMA KOOLAID has FINALLY Fried ya man, Cooked, Done!! Cheese Done went and Slid off your cracker.
Good thing you DIDNT have any Credibility to Start With cause ya just lost the tiny bit you might have had!!! :bozo: :blush: :bozo:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

IMHO...These wars transcend party lines and the strings are being pulled by the same players. Poiticians are just puppets playing good cop bad cop.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:IMHO...These wars transcend party lines and the strings are being pulled by the same players. Poiticians are just puppets playing good cop bad cop.

You COULD be right, BUT the public perception for the reasons for the wars are subject to party lines entirely, which is the reason for my post...when it was a Republican who started war it was anathema to the left, yet when Obama starts one its justified. Pure party politics when it comes to public perception, whether the same behind the scenes puppetmasters are working it or not.

The left hammered Bush for the wars, spending and anything else he tried to do.
The left IGNORES Obambi for the war, spending and anything else he tries to do.

Doesn't anyone see the double standard here?
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

EDD
POLITICIAN'S ,HAVE ALWAY'S DID THAT,BUT,THE LAST FEW YEAR'S,HAS SAW A DIVIDE IN AMERICAN'S, TO THE FAR EXTREME'S.IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION'S.
-TO-THE REPUBLICAN WANT TO BE'S
-THE ABOVE POST I MADE I'AM SURE OFFENDE SOME OF THE WANT TO BE REPUBLICAN'S WHO VISIT HERE.
-BUT THE REASON,FOR IT WAS SIMPLE, I SAID JUST WHAT REPUBLICAN'S,HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT DEMOCRAT'S FOR DECADE'S.OF COURSE REPUBLICAN'S ARE MUCH MORE INTENSE ,WITH THEIR PUTTING DEMOCRAT'S DOWN.
BUT NOW-DAY'S AMERICAN'S, ARE SEEING REPUBLICAN'S, FOR WHAT THEY ARE.---AMERICA KILLER'S.

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

bluegrass wrote:
Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:IMHO...These wars transcend party lines and the strings are being pulled by the same players. Poiticians are just puppets playing good cop bad cop.

You COULD be right, BUT the public perception for the reasons for the wars are subject to party lines entirely, which is the reason for my post...when it was a Republican who started war it was anathema to the left, yet when Obama starts one its justified. Pure party politics when it comes to public perception, whether the same behind the scenes puppetmasters are working it or not.

The left hammered Bush for the wars, spending and anything else he tried to do.
The left IGNORES Obambi for the war, spending and anything else he tries to do.

Doesn't anyone see the double standard here?
I understand your point and agree with you on this. I am so disgusted with American politics and media that words can not describe. Each side always blames the other. I will say Obama has not turned out to be the man of peace he campaigned on. Just more of the same ole stuff and we have no business in Lybia. JMHO