Obama Kids Enjoy 4TH Luxury Vacation in a Month

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

Re: Obama Kids Enjoy 3rd Luxury Vacation in a Month

Post by bluemouse »

words have meaning pinemutt you can not pick and chose, you left out BUT MAYBE before the IF, CLOWN. So, but maybe if, is not the same as if, clown

TC

Re: Obama Kids Enjoy 4TH Luxury Vacation in a Month

Post by TC »

Yup had to Edit this Post as the KIDS are on their Forth 4th Vacation in less than thirty Days!!!!!!
What are they gonna Do on Summer vacation???? Bet it will be a WORLD TOUR Why not its on OUR Dime and the KING KNOWS he is on His way out So WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Obama Kids Enjoy 4TH Luxury Vacation in a MonthI have ov

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I tell you what Bluemouse .
I have proved every thing I have ever said with only one exception and I admitted to that ,you and RABBITHOUND and most of the these Republican's ,have never proved one post or posted any truth.

I DO NOT LIE--That is what you do I can prove anything I say -I
Am curious though about how many of your family sponge of the Tax Payer's Teet. I know you are not about to say ,Like I have said I would give my Social Security ,,,Up gladly ,,,to see your sorry worth less Butt homeless ,,and ,I might even throw in a couple hundred out of my investment Retirement ,,,But-- trash like you could never learn ,what it is like to be human ,and have compassion for your fellow man ,it's just not in your DNA you will alway's be filled with hatred and bitterness,some of your post are disgusting to be polite about it,,

The only time that Social Security is a Probem for you hippocrit's is when some one else get's it ,even though you get it your self..

I have over a period of about -6-year's exposed the Modern Day Republican Party ,,for what it is ,,Nothing ,,it stand's for nothing ,,and ,,mean's nothing,,

It's a lie from start to finish on any subject,except one --take from your neighboro and give to the Elite,,

You Republican's ,,believe and support this agenda..
Social Security is bank rupting America But,Billionare's stealing Trillion's in taxes is some how keeping America a float.

The funny part is you are not Republican's,,just brain dead troll's.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you really are a BIG JOKE. You have not proven anything unless you think reposting someone elses liberal article proves something. I guess it may prove that you can repost someone elses lies as your own. I have challenged you numerous times to prove your statements about Bush for instance, show me the legislation to support your claims and not once have you accepted those challenges. You just cut and paste some more leftist talking points. Again I will reinterate that YOU HAVE PROVEN NOT ONE OF YOUR CLAIMS in the last six years. YOU ARE A PARTISAN, DIVISIVE HACK, PERIOD!! Thats why I don't even waste my time with you trying to have a fact based discussion because you are incapable of truth.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Sorry pinemutt you have proved nothing so you have lost your man card. Notice most have stayed away from your babbling and liberal trash talking points. Why you have no creditiblity at all. You have never answers the question in the last four years how long have you collected disability and how many thousands of dollars you have taken away from the truly needy, oh bringing up SS does not answer the question by the way. You have been exposed by folks to be the true clown that you are pinemutt and all your liberal garbage just goes to show you live the life style of those that take from others as long as it does not effect you. Maybe I should call you pinemooch from now on. Clown

TC

Re: Obama Kids Enjoy 4TH Luxury Vacation in a MonthI have ov

Post by TC »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Billionare's stealing Trillion's in taxes is some how keeping America a float
Wow that is Flat out Funny coming from You Rufus YOU do KNOW dont you that over 1/2 of your kings Cronies have not paid taxes in Years dont ya?????
Its just their way of leading by Example!!! Take from the Middle and give it to the Wanting But LEAVE MINE the Hell alone!!!!!
Why aintt you tried to Discredit this post about the Girls going on vacation??? AGAIN!!!!and Again and again and again and again and again...
bet ya yer favorite Koolaid they take a WORLD TOUR this year ON the Middle class Taxpayers Dime!!!
Come on Rufus Tell us How they Can JUSTIFY IT!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Newt

Post by Newt »

Help shrinks as poverty spikes in the US
US poverty spikes but help from Washington shrinks as government struggles with debt

The U.S. Census Bureau puts the number of Americans in poverty at levels not seen since the mid-1960s when President Lyndon B. Johnson launched the federal government's so-called War on Poverty. As President Barack Obama began his second term in January, nearly 50 million Americans — one in six — were living below the income line that defines poverty, according to the bureau. A family of four that earns less than $23,021 a year is listed as living in poverty. The bureau said 20 percent of the country's children are poor.

http://news.yahoo.com/help-shrinks-pove ... 30503.html

Interesting, they usually mention the reduction of "Head Start" as a negative attributed to "Sequester". Head Start is a program that has been identified by the Government that has proven to be of no academic benefit to children.