One Man with Courage Makes a Majority

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

Re: One Man with Courage Makes a Majority

Post by bluemouse »

Knock the dirt off that teet pinemooch and keep sucking the dummy juice obabbler feeds you.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are totally dependent on the working class to take care of you and have been for decades. You talk about a lack of intestinal fortitude, LMAO!!!

Your green from jealousy of successful people and despicable enough to take from those you use as talking points, a used car salesman talking and living out of both sides of your mouth.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rabbit
I have never been dependent,,on anyone ,,I'am not you or blue boy ,,

But ,,in October of this year I think I will go ahead and take my other retirement,,it's only 2834.00 A month ,,But since I will be 62 I might as well .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Why do you even think we care about your make believe world clown.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB I don't doubt that you have retirement but heres the deal you either inherited it or invested form your tax payer funded check. In either case I doubt you earned hardly any of it. Your secret was let out of the bag a long time ago, you've been tax payer dependent for years so your ability to invest is contingent on that.

TC

Post by TC »

Rufus you Confirmed a LONG time ago everything i thought about you!! YOU are IGNORANT and its spelled S T U P I D!!! What a joke!! A living Example of What has happened to America....an amoeba in the obama cesspool :roll:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be