Where are you Mr Obama??

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Where are you Mr Obama??

Post by TC »

“Obama claims that he feels your pain. Obama claims that he can feel the pain and that he wants to help the middle class; but it seems like he wants and intends to help foreign people, foreign countries more than he wants to help America. Obama promised us hope and change, but the more he claims that things change, I think the more they stay the same. I wanted to believe that Obama would be different; I wanted to believe that he would bring change… but ‘hope and change’ just turned out to be a slogan. In Detroit and Chicago and the once-great cities of America, no change came. ‘Hope and change’ was just a slogan… The poverty, the murders, the abysmal schools- they continued. Where are you, Mr.Obama? Where are you in our hour of need in our country? Why are you spending our money on Another Vacation?” Do us all a Favor and just DON’T COME BACK!! Go Join your Muslim friends as that is Where you truly belong..
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Where are you Mr Obama??

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

TC you won't get much talk of Obama if he was even close to as good as all of those telling us he was 4, 5, 6 years ago and through the last election they would be on here saying see I told you so but alas NO ROBBIE, NO BIG MIKE, NO BUCK, NO WOODS, NO DR. CHRIS AND SO ON. Apparently the only one of them that dumb is PMB.

littlewoody

Re: Where are you Mr Obama??

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:TC you won't get much talk of Obama if he was even close to as good as all of those telling us he was 4, 5, 6 years ago and through the last election they would be on here saying see I told you so but alas NO ROBBIE, NO BIG MIKE, NO BUCK, NO WOODS, NO DR. CHRIS AND SO ON. Apparently the only one of them that dumb is PMB.
That so true ! +1
TheJohnBirchSociety