Mouthy, Bossy, Bitch

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bigboy kennel

Re: Mouthy, Bossy, Bitch

Post by Bigboy kennel »

Why I voted for Obama.I believe every American should be able to have some type of healthcare. Liked he was going to get the troops out of Iraq. I liked what he was going to do about unemployment. These are a few reasons. I don't read this fourm everyday. I rather read and talk about dogs than politic.
Phil Walls Jr

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Mouthy, Bossy, Bitch

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Just as many people could have healthcare before Obama. Bush already had the deal in place to get the troops out of Iraq, in fact Obama changed nothing. What has Obama done for unemployment the U.S. labor perticipation rate is the lowest it's been since 1978. So are you saying you want everything for all at the cost and responsibility of a few. I have a question you didn't like Bush but he passed a perscription drugs law for seniors, I don't think it solved their problems but he had good intentions. He passed no child left behind I don't think it did much good for the education system but he had good intentions. So if the dems are judged on their intentions why don't you like Bush.