4 new accusers for Bill Clinton

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

4 new accusers for Bill Clinton

Post by Newt »

The Champions of women's rights are being exposed since the dam broke. Thanks Roy Moore for being the sacrificial lamb that gave these women the courage to expose the traitorous bunch in Hollywood and DC. The National organization of women should build a monument to the guy if they truly are a champion of women's rights.

4 new accusers for Bill Clinton http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author

Bill Clinton is facing accusations of sexual assault from four women, highly placed Democratic Party sources have told author Ed Klein
The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle
The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults
Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One'
The 71-year-old politician has been haunted throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct
Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

A member of Clinton's legal team has confirmed the existence of the new allegations.
The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults. Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One' (pictured)

Rabbithoundjb

Re: 4 new accusers for Bill Clinton

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

And the closet is still full.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You Godless,,Reprobates have been investigating Hillary Clinton for 30 years,,and 50 million dollars of tax payers money and found only that she was the best Secretary of State,a top Lawer,one of the best New York Senator's,,no misconduct,no laws broke.

Now you on the other hand.

Voted for a Confessed.

Rapist

Con Man who paid a 125 million in fines for stealing.

A professed Bigot

A Man who hates everything, that America Stands for ,especially the poor,sick and elderly as well as American Business.

Until America gets rid of the republican plaque ,,America will continue to be the modern Day Sodom and Gomorrah.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB is off the meds again and crazy is running wild, LMAO!!

Pine Mt Beagles

I am off my Meds,blind ,crippled and crazy,,But, I am not a Blassfemming republican,Hippocrit.

Things have come full circle now, with all the key Republican players in the Clinton impeachment hearings proven now to be hypocrites and liars.

On December 19, 1998, the House of Representatives (( approved )) two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton for actions related to his extra-marital affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old unpaid White House intern. The trial of President Clinton commenced on January 7, 1999, and five weeks later, on February 12, the Senate (( Republican Controlled Senate )) voted to acquit Clinton on both articles of impeachment.YOU KNOW IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ON BILL CLINTON REPUBLICANS WOULD HAVE JUMPED AT IMPEACHING HIM !!!

As ThinkProgress reports, nearly 17 years later things have finally come full circle for the Republican hypocrites who led that effort.

Henry Hyde

Responsibility for determining the recommending action on the articles of impeachment fell on the House Judiciary Committee and its Chairman, Henry Hyde. However, as Time reports,

Ironically, Hyde turned out to have been guilty of his own extramarital indescretions. In a September 1998 article, Salon.com reported that Hyde had carried on an affair with a married woman named Cherie Snodgrass during the 1960s, a story the Congressman later acknowledged was true. The admission dogged him for the rest of his political career and he was repeatedly criticized for his zeal in prosecuting Clinton while failing to mention his own transgressions.
Newt Gingrich

As Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich (R-GA) led the initial charge against President Clinton. However, like with Hyde, it turns out that Gingrich had multiple affairs of his own. In a 2007 interview with Focus on the Family‘s James Dobson, “Gingrich for the first time publicly acknowledged cheating on his first and second wives,” admitting that he was cheating on his wife while leading the impeachment proceedings. Speaking to Dobson, Gingrich stated:

There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them. I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I’m not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps.

Bob Livingston

Shortly after the November 1998 elections Gingrich resigned, having predicted Republicans would pick up twenty seats in the House when in fact they ended up losing five. Rep. Bob Livingston (R-LA) succeeded him as Speaker, but the day of the House vote on the articles of impeachment against Clinton, he suddenly resigned after Hustler Magazine publisher Larry Flynt threatened to release details about what he described as four extramarital affairs by Livingston. In an interview with The Washington Post, Flynt stated that he “just wanted to expose hypocrisy. If these guys are going after the president, they shouldn’t have any skeletons in their closet.”

Before Flynt had the opportunity to release any details, Livingston admitted on the House floor that “I have on occasion strayed from my marriage” and promptly resigned.

Dennis Hastert

Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) reportedly “began lobbying on the House floor within moments” of Livingston’s announcement, gaining the quick support of the Republican leadership and served as speaker from 1999 to 2007, to include the period while the Senate conducted their trial of Bill Clinton. Hastert has the distinction of being the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in U.S. history. As NBC’s Chuck Todd reported last week, Hastert was selected by his Republican colleagues because “they were scandal-plagued at the time and he was considered the most ethical of the bunch. “

As it turns out, ThinkProgress reported that last Thurday,

Hastert was indicted on charges that he illegally structured $1.7 million in payments to an individual in an attempt to cover up prior misconduct. According to reports, the payments were allegedly intended to “conceal sexual abuse against a former male student he knew during his days as a teacher in Yorkville, Ill.” The LA Times also reported that “investigators also spoke with a second man who raised similar allegations that corroborated what the former student said.”
Epilogue

While these were some of the key Republican players in the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton, there were several others that had extra-marital affairs of their own during the same time frame as those hearings. For instance, Chicago Tribune reported at the time that Rep. Helen Chenoweth (R-ID), and Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) “acknowledged affairs in the wake of Lewinsky investigation with Burton acknowledging that he had a child out of wedlock.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM if you believe any investigation of politicians by other politicians is valid then you should be committed to an asylum.

Look at the information that came out in the last couple of weeks. We have politicians who set up a slush fund to pay off victims of sexual abuse, paid by tax payers, and hidden forever from public view. In addition the exempted it from the freedom of information act. Not only that but Representative from Detroit paid his worker out of his expense account, paid for by you and me as well.

If not for President Trumps tweets, there would be very little positive coming out of DC.

Here is a good example:
In regard to the Basketball Player Thief in China.

quote:
It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..
quote:
.LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

The best one:

quote:
Joey Mannarino? @Realjmannarino
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @Realjmannarino @realDonaldTrump

The ungratefulness is something I’ve never seen before. If you get someone’s son out of prison, he should be grateful to you! Period. I don’t care. If Hillary got my kid out of prison, as much as I hate the woman, I’d thank her corrupt ass!

Enough of having fun its now on to more serious news, nothing has changed except the guilty are exposed.
quote:
A masseuse has accused Al Gore, the former US vice president, of sexually assaulting her at an Oregon hotel during a global warming lecture tour in 2006. The unidentified 54-year-old woman gave police a detailed account of her claims that Mr Gore groped and kissed her in an aggressive attempt to have sex during a night-time appointment in his suite. However, the police concluded that there was insufficient evidence to press charges. The woman, who recalled telling Mr Gore he was behaving like a "crazed sex poodle", claims he pinned her to his bed and forcibly French kissed her. Mr Gore, 62, was staying in an expensive hotel in Portland in October while delivering a speech about climate change in October of that year had registered as "Mr Stone".

quote:
in her statement, made public by police, the masseuse said she arrived at the St Lucia Hotel's VIP suite to find Mr Gore drinking beer. He greeted her with a hug and told her to call him "Al", she told police. However, the nearly three-hour therapy session soon went sour after Mr Gore angrily insisted she massage him around his groin and then pounced on her, she claimed. "He pleaded, groped me, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, grabbed my breasts," she told detectives. She said she feared he might rape her as he "flipped me flat on my back and threw his whole body face down over atop me, pinning me down and outweighing me by quite a bit". The woman said Mr Gore provided a "dramatic display of violent temper as well as [an] extremely dictatorial, commanding attitude besides his smiley, global warning concern persona". Having squirmed out of his grasp, she fled his suite. She claimed she later found stains on the front of her trousers and kept them uncleaned as evidence, believing they were his body fluids.[/

Looks like there are a lot of Democrats engaged in the war on women.

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt

Thanks,you continue to prove what I have said for years,,,republicans are reprobates,and Blassfemmers.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Attention everyone! The new word is now Blassfemmers. I would give you the meaning but when I typed it into the google search engine it had questions instead of answers.

Rufus, stop using words you either can't spell, understand, or both. I'm not sure you're such a liberal because you're just not smart enough to think for yourself or you benefit from it sucking the teet of big government. Either way you lack character and morals and you should be careful casting folks into damnation that are far better individuals than you. Seems like a one way ticket to the furnace to me, but this is still a free country and what you do is between yourself and God. I'd also like to note how your frequent inference to God's will doesn't ever lead you to mentioning our President in your prayers. You only use said inference to seemingly cast others into damnation. You're walking a dangerous path dude, you may want to reconsider your tendencies in that regard.