The Good old Days

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

The Good old Days

Post by Newt »

When businesses were awaiting new orders and not back orders for supplies.

A few posts from businesses around the country.

Just finished a sales meeting with presentations by several manufacturers we represent (heavy equipment). Deliveries are all pushed way out because critical hydraulic suppliers’ lead times are 18 weeks or more. Our customers are bent. We ask why these guys (a lot of them German) are so behind.

Nobody expected the economy to take off like it did and now they are trying to catch up.”

Thanks, Trump. Way to make us look bad.

We were told this was impossible.

It was 1/2009-1/2017

Barrack Obama, "Those jobs of the past are just not going to come back." "What magic wand does Trump have".

"Makes you realize what an idiotic puppet he was. "

"I’m dealing with the same thing. Need to make specific orders with steel mills and they are so backed up they can’t do any better than 16-20 weeks. They say they can not except expediting premiums because they are being forced to allocate resources in their correct order (idk who is enforcing this, the feds?) because of the massive backlog."

"I think this guy< Trump< is tired of all the winning." He doesn't appear to be tired. :lol:

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: The Good old Days

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

More likes from ,
Someone who supports ,child molesters ,wife beaters,,men who openly attack women,lie,cheat,and steal,,,,and don't forget Traitors openly spying for Russia giving classified information to Russians in the Oval Office.

trump,was not elected by the 62 million traitors who support him for Dictatorship he was placed in power by Russia.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: The Good old Days

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

AND I bet you Believe Elvis is still alive and bigfoot resides in the Kentucky hollows, LMAO!