The Iran treaty is not a treaty

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Lakes

Re: The Iran treaty is not a treaty

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote: Chip
I would rather ,convert to Islam,,,than Hipocrit Republican,,
That's how sick and twisted you are. Even if you haven't converted to islam you possess many of their traits.
1. You are perverted and incapable of independent thought.
2. You hate the United States of American and the freedom there within.
3. You like to control what is not yours.
4. You like to violate the God given freedoms of mankind.
5. You blatantly take advantage of the weak and generosity of others for the sole purpose of your agenda.
6. You lie at historical proportions and claim it to be truth even after being proven wrong and wrong again.
7. You are a burden to society.
8. You believe as islamist do, that you are superior to those that do not follow in the same ideology. That is why you are so quick to condemn, as so clearly evident in your posts.
9. Liberals and Islamist are adimantly totalatarian to the core. This gives you power to take without contributing and eliminates free market characteristics like competition.
10. When confronted with resistance, you cower your way back into the masses because the grounds for which you stand upon are not morally firm.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Chip Davis,
When I first met you I thought ,you were alright,,

Once I started,,studying
Politics,,And Found out that,,Republicans ,are nothing more than,Traitors,Cowards,,who hate America,and the poor sick and elderly,Sick Children....

I really don't like to converse with them ,I want Buy,nothing from A Republican ,,nor will I sell anything yo A Republican.

I have to Shower every time I get on here.

You guy's are infected ,,with something.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB its called patriotism, common sense, honor, morals, dignity and so on, all things YOU don't have.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Chip Davis,
When I first met you I thought ,you were alright,,

Once I started,,studying
Politics,,And Found out that,,Republicans ,are nothing more than,Traitors,Cowards,,who hate America,and the poor sick and elderly,Sick Children....

I really don't like to converse with them ,I want Buy,nothing from A Republican ,,nor will I sell anything yo A Republican.

I have to Shower every time I get on here.

You guy's are infected ,,with something.
Rufus Stewart, I've been wondering what happened to you to make such a drastic, nonsensical change in morality. You don't like to converse with republicans because it exposes your indignities. I find it comical when you say things like "Once I started,,studying Politics". What you do is not in the realm of studying, it is called selective listening and it is biased, misleading, and ignorant. That leads to misinformation, lies, and deceit spurned from the motivation to impose your objectives. You may feel the need to shower after a discussion with me, but the liberals have your tiny little brain washed up nice and clean.

How can you get on here, post what you do in the manner you do, and think that you care for anyone but yourself? You are certainly entitled to have your own opinions, and I would gladly grab a rifle to defend the right to do so. Therein lies the difference from those that love and respect the inalienable rights of man and liberals like you. When it comes time to walk the walk, you cowards always disappear into the fog because what you stand for isn't worth the sacrifice. What you are is persistent, methodical, and immoral enough to pervert people over a period of time through bribery. People like you are what Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky wrote about. Their expressed ideologies weren't invented by them, they were observations of the mob and the means for which they could pervert democracy to gain power. You look so stupid when you call republicans Nazis, racist because those groups are liberals like you(someone that takes liberties with the law). You just changed your title to democrat.

If you didn't buy anything from a republican then you wouldn't be alive to say something so stupid. From the farmers that feed you to the contractors that built your house, business owners are overwhelmingly republican. The ones that are not, are the same ones benefitting from liberalism. I remember you having some fine hounds and others paying for them accordingly, yet you are for government standardization. How many times do you pass yourself in one day?

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemooches behavior is learn from his hero the babbling idiot, stay the victim and believe your right.

Mr.Glock

Post by Mr.Glock »

Obama is trying to throw Israel under the bus. Israel has the bomb. Liberals think that it's not "fair " that the Jews have it and the rotten goat loving Iranians don't. Of course the consequences of this idiotic "deal " will come to fruition after Obama is gone and he moves back to Chicago or Kenya or wherever.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Hope some other countries join together to take on the Iranians and anybody else instead of us.

Time others fear enemies enough to go after them to protect themselves instead of living peaceful lives, protecting their children, waiting on America to send its sons and daughters to be killed and sent back home in flag draped coffins.

Its so noticeable that we are not hearing from so many countries that are having it so easy. believe it or not, most countries live peaceably.

Iran is a world problem and its time we do nothing until others want to join together and stop this madness.

Haven't we in America had enough wars in the last 100 years? Some named and far many more the average American knows nothing about.

If this is what is required to be number one in the world in our minds, I would rather be a lower number like the other countries that live peaceful lives and look at their children growing up that do not fear their child dying and being flown home at night so folks cannot see them arrive by the plane full and for who knows what purpose when he or she gets 18.

I do not want this for my grandchildren as I had enough kin and friends die like this and sons serve in the USMC while my wife and I lied awake many a night wondering if they would see tomorrow or not. Hated to hear the phone ring!!!