Michelle just sent me an email...

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Michelle just sent me an email...

Post by Newt »

I saw this on another board and I was curious if PM, Patch or, Big Mike are on her Michelle's mailing list
If so have they ever won a personal meeting with the great "O"?

Start of email:

"Zach --

What I find most impressive about organizing is what goes on behind the scenes. The hours you put in knocking on doors, calling your representatives, and having conversations with your friends is what gets us to the finish line on so many tough issues -- and frankly, it isn't celebrated enough.

So this fall, OFA is celebrating the nitty-gritty. They're going back-to-basics and taking a moment to recognize the importance of the fundamentals at their Organizing Summit in Washington, D.C.

You could win a chance to meet with Barack while you're there. Say you're ready to keep fighting for progress this fall, and you'll be automatically entered into OFA's contest.

Barack and I know how hard this work can be -- working late nights is sort of a tradition in our house -- but it's incredibly important, especially with some of the big ticket items on Congress' to-do list this fall.

You should know, Zach: As long as folks keep taking that next step for what they care about -- spreading the word about equality for all, or demanding leadership on climate change -- we can make some amazing progress together.

Your accomplishments give future organizers something to look up to, and I know Barack would love to meet you at the summit this fall. Add your name to be automatically entered for a chance to meet him.

Thanks,

Michelle Obama

--end of email--

1. Sounds like the lottery.
2. I doubt that BO would 'love to meet me.'
3. 'Equality for all' = Communism

But I'm really glad that the First Lady took time enough to write me."

barnold1

Re: Michelle just sent me an email...

Post by barnold1 »

Reply back and tell that bitch my daughter wants her edible foods lunch back!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Mr.Glock

Re: Michelle just sent me an email...

Post by Mr.Glock »

Michelle Obama is built like a dude. Just saying.