Some difference from 2008

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Some difference from 2008

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rabbit
You have never lived in the real World,But,,I know you guys are incapable of understanding any simple or rational thought,because you are Cursed by God.Not one of you could vote for America it's not possadle you you even know what that means.
Like Example,,President Obama ,,you guys say he is not American Bla,Bla,Then you get A True Foreginer From CANADA AND YOU FALL OVER His American Hating Butt.an if being from Canada was not enough to disqualify him Cruz ,,is By American Law A Traitor,,just like Runio,Paul,and Speaker Ryan.

NATURAL BORN,,,,,,,,,,,NOT ,,,,,NATURALIZED TRY READING THE CONSTITUTION .ALSO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF TRAITOR,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

"Not one of you could vote for America it's not possadle you you even know what that means". Tell us sport. You right clown no one knows what that means except a clown like you.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote: LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF TRAITOR,,,
I did and the definition came up Obama..................who would thought!

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Hounddog look up stupid and see what you get! LOL

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

We all know Cruz was born in Canada, we all know Obama says he was born in Hawaii. We also know nothing Obama says is true, nothing!!!

I have had missionaries who have done missions in Kenya tell me that his families laughs that he was born right there and was able to hide it. Now I don't care where he was born that ship has already sailed but he doesn't have American values that this country was founded on. That's what matters!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rabbit,
You have been saying that for 8 years and have never proved anything ,,,about an Obama lie,,,you always revert to campaign promises he made .Beford he found out republican traitors in the house and senate,was going to say NO TO AMERICA about every thing so put blame where it belongs in your hands .

Dog
You are wrong ,But then you know that.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

The biggest problem with Obama isn't so much where he was born as it is WHERE THE ASSHOLE LIVES NOW!
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you just are to dependent and stupid. Obama has done nothing but lie, to the families at the funeral of their dead, video my azz. You continue to demonstrate what a fool you are.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Obama Budget plan from 2008 and its the same for 2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs