Anti gun nuts

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

fatboy

Anti gun nuts

Post by fatboy »

Why is it that democrats are so likely to be anti gun? Why do hunters vote for them or even try to find a good point about them. I thought most hunters like their guns. It just seems today that when I think of a Democrat I think of an anti gun, anti constitution, liars, cheats, anti god,( at least a Christian god), same sex promoters. Anything that use to be thought of as sinful, anti American, or just immoral, the democrats seem to embrace. If the day comes when they disarm us, they will try to force their ways on all of us.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: Anti gun nuts

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

That is the liberal mind set. Our schools are liberal And therefore our young people are liberal. People who live in the inner city are liberal because of all the freebees dems give them. This is how the dems pander and buy votes. Just look at how Hillary is pandering the black vote. It is so transparent that its a joke.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

"People who live in the inner city are liberal because of all the freebees dems give them. "

Those folks may be the only group that makes logical decisions that are based on their needs as they see them.
How could any logical thinking patriotic American vote for Hillary.
How come evangelical leaders are endorsing Trump? I know, I know, he has said all the right things to folks who are POd at Washington DC. However, that does not diminish the things that he has said, previous to his decision to run for President nor they way he has conducted his life. Name one religious leader, who doesn't make his living railing about folks who live their lives in Trump fashion.

I once thought chickens were stupid. They at least have enough sense to hide from a chicken hawk. Americans welcome Muslims and leaders who are welcoming them in unvetted. They whine about government run Veterans healthcare, then vote for democrats who want more government control of healthcare.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Newt you and I see things similar, I don't think there is a bigger insider running than Trump. The man has been making deals with politicians of both parties for favors for forty years. Sure I believe he is better than Hillary or Bernie but in some ways he reminds me of Obama. I am for Cruz, I know where he stands and what he has fought for since going to Washington. I think he is the only conservative in the race.

Trump wont be appointing big dollar donors to public office. He'll be appointing the best person for the job. Trump will surround himself with the best of the best. Because frankly he's going to need all the help he can get. The Clintons are known for handing out favors for donations. Just look at the crooked Clinton foundation.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Chris, I hope and pray that you are correct about Trump. I would love to have my suspicion/doubt of him to be proven wrong. If he is the nominee, and it appears that he is, I will definitely vote for him. I've always been in agreement with Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama. He has endorsed Trump so that gives me hope.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I hope your right Chris but fact is once he is the nominee the Clinton's are going to start dumping information about a lot of the deals in Trump's past to go along with his policy flip flopping and to be frank some of the lies during this election and there going to have the full cooperation of the media to grow it and spread it. Not to mention all of democrat electorate will fall in line with Hillary and vote. Their will be a block of republicans that will sit it out if they feel the nominee is another moderate.

God help us all if Hillary is elected. I hope she is indicted over the e-mail scandal. I think Trump will run the government more like a business and put a stop to the waste and red tape caused by politics.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Everyone seems to THINK they know what Trump will do, who he will appoint to offices...Trump hasn't said ANY THING specific, the only thing he says over and over is " I'll have the right people " or " I'll appoint the smartest people"...no specifics.

Where is the evidence that he won't appoint big donors to anything?
Where is the proof he will appoint the "right" people for ANYTHING? He's flip flopped on almost EVERY position he's ever publicly professed and yet his supporters eat up what he says NOW...

Prepare to be fooled folks...Trump is nothing more than Obama in sheep's clothing.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

That's my thoughts Bluegrass, I hope I am wrong because he looks like he will be the republican nominee.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

All politicians are crooked. It is up to us to vote for the one that will crook the most for us.

Trump is a negotiator that will help us against foreign countries and political appointees from past crooked politicians that are skimming off billions of our dollars. The better he makes us financially the more we can afford to give or lose in some way.

In doing so, I expect him and his appointed friends to line their pockets pretty good too.

Sanders got millions just last month. Don't you know all those expect if he doesn't get to be president that he just might be appointed something that will help the donators get all that back with high interest. harder to get gifts from a watched close president, easier to get from an appointee to the many other agencies that have and handle a lot of money but are under the radar.

All donating to these politicians are gambling on their takers, and some are giving to all that are running, in both parties, so they will be a winner whichever one wins.

Notice they all keep mentioning their money that came from those giving less than a hundred dollars. Don't be fooled, most came from big doners wanting something that will make them richer.

Trump wasn't taking any donations in the beginning. He eventually took some. The Clintons have taken in a lot of big donations. Many from foreign donors through the Clinton foundation that is located in Canada so they don't have to identify the donor. So who do you thing it going to be handing out political favors? The GOP doesn't want Trump in office because he's going to shake up there little boys club and change the political landscape.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

You're right Cris,
All of the senate, congress, and house are looking at this, thinking, if the populace goes against the norm for President, we will most likely be voted out next.
They are right. All the way to the state level favor politicians.
Any one of us would just retire since they get full pay and all benefits right on til death but what they would lose is all the other money coming from payoffs and such which totals much more and lets face it they like the bowing and ass kissing they get from folks like us.

I BELIEVE GOING AGAINST THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT WILL GET TRUMP KILLED.
That is much easier and cheaper to do than vote him out.