establishment

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Re: establishment

Post by S.R.Patch »

If I truly thought he was eligible to be President of the United States, I would consider him. When I had Government class in 1976, the defined eligibility was different than it is defined today it seems.
It seems ironic to have argued for 7 yrs about Obama birthers and then play the same game again from the opposite court for the future choice.
Seems a perfect time for a third party choice, no?

John, I haven't knowledge of his business with the bankrupt. You speak of a different angle I hadn't considered, good catch!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

If I had to call were Trumps gets his check it would be from dirt and cash flow.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Alabama John wrote:All his companies bankruptcies are not his bad handlings fault I'll bet.

Many big business companies have taken over a company or two that was in trouble from banks for a very cheap price and then bankrupted them. In a few cases, changed some things a company was doing wrong, hired new people, new management, and they succeeded.

In every case it was the bank that contacted them to help them clear it off their books.

I don't expect Trump to tell all about the bankruptcies nor any other big business man.
I'm only interested in who/how he can clear nineteen trillion dollars in debt off the books.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Newt, you already KNOW the answer to that. He cannot. The only, ONLY way to clear that much debt is to go to war.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bluegrass wrote:Newt, you already KNOW the answer to that. He cannot. The only, ONLY way to clear that much debt is to go to war.
Yeah a big world war 3 it's coming .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Who do we owe that much too. If any of us has a debt, it's clear who we owe.

I've asked government folks who would we, if we had the money, write a check to and no one has had an answer.

Is it China, Russia, Cuba, Israel, who? While we are asking, how much do other countries owe us if they paid us would wipe away our debt and more? Heck, we are still giving money away to many countries and how do you do that when broke?

A lot of this is BS leading to a war as you said.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Alabama John wrote:Who do we owe that much too. If any of us has a debt, it's clear who we owe.

I've asked government folks who would we, if we had the money, write a check to and no one has had an answer.

Is it China, Russia, Cuba, Israel, who? While we are asking, how much do other countries owe us if they paid us would wipe away our debt and more? Heck, we are still giving money away to many countries and how do you do that when broke?

A lot of this is BS leading to a war as you said.
We owe the banks the money . But it's design to never pay back just the interest so they can control the politian . Who really knows how much money is owe . Www3 will come before the dollar falls so the law makers can blame it on the war . There a pos to this country the republic is gone but most of the people are to dumb to know it . When people can't feed there kids can't buy there drugs it will be crazy !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

A bank can't loan out more than they have and only a percentage of that by Federal regulations and inspection of their books.

What we are told we owe is paper BS to scare us little people into taking less. Its a paper money game. We don't have anyone to send that check for 19 Trillion to.

No one, including another country would loan us or anyone else that amount.

And we knock Hitler and Rome whose countries got in the same shape and it took drastic measures to get out of it. Many had to die.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Soooo...you don't believe we are actually 19 trillion in debt then...

Good lord.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Not as you and I consider debt.

If I finance a GMC truck I know I owe for it how much, and what the payments are and for how long. I have paperwork to show I owe it, so does GMC.

Who do we owe? Ever seen a list of who we owe and how much to each?

Isn't it strange all we hear is we owe but no particulars and the amount changes all the time. Some say its closer to 30 Trillion.

Its just government BS to keep us down and not getting any raises by helping our country with its terrible debt.

Write and ask your senator, congressman for an accounting of who we owe and how much to each and watch them squirm.

Trump says China discounts their money to their advantage and we are doing the same with those 19 or more Trillions. Its printing paper money that becomes less valuable with each printing. Go in debt a few Trillions more, print Trillions more of worthless paper money and that will increase debt, but its a false debt.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Ron Paul has been for years wanted to audit the Feds it's a no go . After we bale out the banks congress ask the Feds what they did with the money congress was told don't worry about it .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

First off.

Hillary Clinton ,
Is not going to jail,,because Republicans say she Lies and spend Millions to prove it,since 1989,,Lieing Republicans have spent almost a Billion dollars trying to prove lies they made up in the first place.
Republicans ,have spent Millions of Tax payer Dollars on -7- Republican investigating Committees that found. You guessed it NOTHING.
With the Exception Of Bernie Sanders ,Hillary is the best Qualified most experanced ,by far .

If you watch one of the Democrat Debates it is easy to see ,either one is Qualified.
They answer serious questions.like.
How to create jobs.
How to deal with the already growing economy.
How to deal with Terrorist by following up on the Very successful plans the President is already using ,getting Osama Bin Laden,Taking more Terrorist off the battle field than other Presidents combined.While also Exporting 2.4 Million Illegals .and the longest running Private Sector Job Growth in American History.and at the same time cutting the size of Government.
Answering questions about the failing infrastructure like the water system in Michigan caused by,a Republican Thief.
Answering questions about income inequality .
Education
Race and other social issues.
Infrastructure .

They have real debates,with hard Questions.

Republican debates ,
Are much different.and,
Are Simply Pathetic,,he lied,you lie ,that is it no ,plans nothing ,But,then America has always held the Democrats at A Much Higher Standard,
Moderators don't waste time asking Republicans Questions about How They would Govern or create jobs they have not got an answer yet.
Now they just ask them why the call each other names etc.
The Worst excuse for human beings ever to be in the public.

Trump is an Immoral Lieing Thug ,
Rafael Cruz,,is not even eligible to run ,as he is not a Natural Born Citizen,,he is A Naturalzed Citizen,big Difference,,you Hippocrits that trashed President Obama ,,knowing you were Lieing are disgusting as well. Two faced Hippocrits

Hillary Clinton ,has not lied your own investigators have said that,, its just made up.

But this is not.

42 Statements Made By Ted Cruz Were Fact-Checked –
The Only One That Was True Was About Toilets.
CPAC conference is currently taking place. That means the Internet is sure to be inundated with some of the most ridiculous nonsense you’ve ever heard spewing from the mouths of those who are speaking at this event.
Nothing brings out true idiocy quite like a bunch of Republicans getting together at a right-wing conference to give speeches aimed at pandering to some of the most ultra-conservative Americans in this country. When some of the featured speakers at an event are Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Donald Trump – you can rest assured that stupidity will be flowing in abundance.
Well, one of my favorite fact-checking sites,decided to promote the files they’ve put together for every speaker featured at this CPAC event, including the aforementioned Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).
As most people are well aware, Cruz is possibly the most absurd member of our Congress. It has been clear since the very beginning that Cruz has had no intention of actually governing while serving as a U.S. Senator.
He has essentially used his time as a senator to set up his glaringly obvious intention to run for president in 2016. Nearly everything that comes out of his mouth is nothing more than some sort of drivel he believes that ultra right-wing conservative voters want to hear, because he’s well aware that those are the most consistent voters during primary season.
Though let me be perfectly clear here, I don’t believe Cruz stands any chance at ever becoming president. He’s not even going to come close to winning the GOP nomination.
But when fact check decided to highlight the profiles of these various speakers, it reminded me of just how dishonest Cruz really is. He has been a U.S. Senator for just over two years and in that time Politifact has only deemed one of his 42 statements they’ve investigated to be “True.” One.
And what was this one statement concerning? It was about toilet seats and the government regulations pertaining to businesses having to provide access to restrooms for workers and height requirements for public restrooms to accommodate people with disabilities. So, yes, Cruz was correct when he said that the government does regulate toilet seats.

Mitt Romney
Was known as the Worst Liar ever in American Politics,,but Rafael Cruz is rapidly catching him.

The Republican,,,Cancer has to be stopped.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Most of that 19 Trillion is held domestically, including by the pension funds for gubberment workers. So they're basically buying gubberment IOU's to cover for gubberment IOU's, much like the Social Security "Trust Fund."

Big banks also hold a lot. Big Brother can raise the capital requirements and force them to allocate a higher share of the balance sheet to these "safe investments" and also hit em with Dept of Justice lawsuits that lead to multibillion dollar settlements for the big banks that don't stay on gubberment's good side.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:First off.

Hillary Clinton ,
Is not going to jail,,because Republicans say she Lies and spend Millions to prove it,since 1989,,Lieing Republicans have spent almost a Billion dollars trying to prove lies they made up in the first place.
Republicans ,have spent Millions of Tax payer Dollars on -7- Republican investigating Committees that found. You guessed it NOTHING.
With the Exception Of Bernie Sanders ,Hillary is the best Qualified most experanced ,by far .

If you watch one of the Democrat Debates it is easy to see ,either one is Qualified.
They answer serious questions.like.
How to create jobs.
How to deal with the already growing economy.
How to deal with Terrorist by following up on the Very successful plans the President is already using ,getting Osama Bin Laden,Taking more Terrorist off the battle field than other Presidents combined.While also Exporting 2.4 Million Illegals .and the longest running Private Sector Job Growth in American History.and at the same time cutting the size of Government.
Answering questions about the failing infrastructure like the water system in Michigan caused by,a Republican Thief.
Answering questions about income inequality .
Education
Race and other social issues.
Infrastructure .

They have real debates,with hard Questions.

Republican debates ,
Are much different.and,
Are Simply Pathetic,,he lied,you lie ,that is it no ,plans nothing ,But,then America has always held the Democrats at A Much Higher Standard,
Moderators don't waste time asking Republicans Questions about How They would Govern or create jobs they have not got an answer yet.
Now they just ask them why the call each other names etc.
The Worst excuse for human beings ever to be in the public.

Trump is an Immoral Lieing Thug ,
Rafael Cruz,,is not even eligible to run ,as he is not a Natural Born Citizen,,he is A Naturalzed Citizen,big Difference,,you Hippocrits that trashed President Obama ,,knowing you were Lieing are disgusting as well. Two faced Hippocrits

Hillary Clinton ,has not lied your own investigators have said that,, its just made up.

But this is not.

42 Statements Made By Ted Cruz Were Fact-Checked –
The Only One That Was True Was About Toilets.
CPAC conference is currently taking place. That means the Internet is sure to be inundated with some of the most ridiculous nonsense you’ve ever heard spewing from the mouths of those who are speaking at this event.
Nothing brings out true idiocy quite like a bunch of Republicans getting together at a right-wing conference to give speeches aimed at pandering to some of the most ultra-conservative Americans in this country. When some of the featured speakers at an event are Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Donald Trump – you can rest assured that stupidity will be flowing in abundance.
Well, one of my favorite fact-checking sites,decided to promote the files they’ve put together for every speaker featured at this CPAC event, including the aforementioned Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).
As most people are well aware, Cruz is possibly the most absurd member of our Congress. It has been clear since the very beginning that Cruz has had no intention of actually governing while serving as a U.S. Senator.
He has essentially used his time as a senator to set up his glaringly obvious intention to run for president in 2016. Nearly everything that comes out of his mouth is nothing more than some sort of drivel he believes that ultra right-wing conservative voters want to hear, because he’s well aware that those are the most consistent voters during primary season.
Though let me be perfectly clear here, I don’t believe Cruz stands any chance at ever becoming president. He’s not even going to come close to winning the GOP nomination.
But when fact check decided to highlight the profiles of these various speakers, it reminded me of just how dishonest Cruz really is. He has been a U.S. Senator for just over two years and in that time Politifact has only deemed one of his 42 statements they’ve investigated to be “True.” One.
And what was this one statement concerning? It was about toilet seats and the government regulations pertaining to businesses having to provide access to restrooms for workers and height requirements for public restrooms to accommodate people with disabilities. So, yes, Cruz was correct when he said that the government does regulate toilet seats.

Mitt Romney
Was known as the Worst Liar ever in American Politics,,but Rafael Cruz is rapidly catching him.

The Republican,,,Cancer has to be stopped.
You and Hilary are both liars sucking the people for all you can get. Everything you posted is false.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Typical PMB all lies.