establishment

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

establishment

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

What is wrong with these idiots, do they not realize the voting public is fed up with THEM. The republicans are trying anything they can to get rid of Trump and the dems are using the super delegates to void the voters. I am no Trump guy but he signed the pledge now the establishment needs to shut up and honor it. The crap like this on both sides in why Trump and Bernie have so much support.

littlewoody

Re: establishment

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:What is wrong with these idiots, do they not realize the voting public is fed up with THEM. The republicans are trying anything they can to get rid of Trump and the dems are using the super delegates to void the voters. I am no Trump guy but he signed the pledge now the establishment needs to shut up and honor it. The crap like this on both sides in why Trump and Bernie have so much support.
I agree I think its time to water the tree to get the evil out of office .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

The "rigging" will give you what you need, not what you want. The voting public does not matter, the system is set-up to select whats best for the people. As I've heard said on here many times, the public is to dumb to know what best for them. never has the veil been pulled back to such a degree to reveal what actually taking place. Ryan has given Trump the ultimatum, "fall in line or your out". The party is cannibalizing themselves. Spoilt children! them all.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

How bad our government really is in both parties is on full display right now. Corruption, lies, deception, power it's all there to be seen.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

There all( democrats/republicans) running scared and grasping at straws because of Trump and that includes the media. Our government need shaking up. Americans are tired of the same old same old.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Chris, maybe you know more about Trump than the rest of us to continue such strong support. What do you know about the man that leads you to believe he is any more trustworthy than other politicians.
When as a young man, just married, and just out of the Navy, my first landlord, an elderly gentleman told me, "we send those new politicians to Washington DC with the knees and ass out of their pants, and within a short time they come back driving a Cadillac.
Mr Buck may have been crude in his speech but he was quite knowledgeable in the ways of politics.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Trump is not a politician and not a big part of the establishment and the old boys club. That is why he is getting so much support.

Many like him, even better, have tried but ran out of money to keep going to be elected. The politicians and the ones they owe favors to will out spend them and kill their chance of winning. This is BIG, BIG, money.

All politicians are worried that this is just the beginning of a "no politician" movement that will affect the house, senate, congress all the way down to governors.

When what you are doing is destroying what supports you and your family instead of helping you, its time for a desperate change and we today are desperate!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Here is an example of career politicians:

Gun Control California Senator sentenced for gunrunningVideo

quote:
Former California state Sen. Leland Yee has been sentenced to five years in prison after being slapped with a variety of shocking charges including gunrunning and money laundering. In the state legislature, Yee was a staunch gun-control advocate who actively campaigned against “assault weapons” before the FBI connected him to a massive arms trafficking operation. Ginny Simone revisits his case and her original report that spotlighted the depth and brazenness of Yee’s hypocrisy.
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/nra-ne ... a-sen-yee/

Nothing like pumping up the prices of the illegal guns you're pedaling by restricting the availability of legal guns.

A former official and an ex-staff member of the San Francisco Human Rights Commission were charged with bribery and money laundering for their alleged role in soliciting bribes for political favors and access to Mayor Ed Lee, District Attorney George Gascón announced Friday.

Former Human Rights Commissioner Nazly Mohajer and former commission staffer Zula Jones are accused of taking $20,000 in contributions from an undercover FBI agent involved in the Raymond “Shrimp Boy” Chow racketeering case.
____________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/San ... 777361.php

The mayor, who worked with Jones when he headed the Human Rights Commission, sought to distance himself from Jones and her co-defendants Friday.
Related Stories

Raymond ‘Shrimp Boy’ Chow found guilty

“Mayor Lee is deeply disturbed by the alleged criminal activities of Mr. Jackson, Ms. Jones and Ms. Mohajer and strongly condemns them,” spokeswoman Christine Falvey said in a statement. “There is absolutely no place in San Francisco for this corruption, especially in city government, and Mayor Lee urges the district attorney and city attorney to pursue these charges to the fullest extent of the law.”

In the good old days when VIPs were caught breaking the law, they immediately joined the church, and donated to charity. Now Church has such a negative connotation among the millennials, crooks can no longer use that crutch.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Newt, the whole political arena is corrupt. Think Hillary will go to prison? No way, she has too many in her pocket.

Oh, she might get a warning and a fine of some kind but I doubt that. The FBI is just as crooked. Letting someone off scot free for telling what you want told, (the truth of course), is wrong. With that power, you can get anyone to admit anything to keep from spending time in Federal prison.

Those that don't sign that they are guilty spend a much longer time and much higher, usually 5 times, more fine as an example to others to confess, guilty or not.

If we did the same to help our case, it would be the crime of paying off, or intimidating a witness.' This type of crap is why folks are voting for Trump as folks want the corruption and favors bought stopped and fair play come back to America.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I don't trust any of them Newt. But I especially don't trust career politicians. You gave some great examples of that.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

John you are fooling yourself if you think Trump is not part of the establishment, he is just a lobbyist as opposed to a politician. Trump and Rubio looked like 6 year olds at the last debate, it was shameful.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

I agree, Trump is one that has been paying politicians instead of getting paid in money and they don't want that to stop.
He has gotten favors that helped his business for his contributions you can count on that.
In politics all the way down to local, county, State, with almost all politicians this is just normal business.
You want something? How much will you pay to get it?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'm checking to see which banks pushed Trump into Bankruptcy, you know what they say about paybacks.

Does Trump own any publicly traded stocks?
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13357827 ... ident.html

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

All his companies bankruptcies are not his bad handlings fault I'll bet.

Many big business companies have taken over a company or two that was in trouble from banks for a very cheap price and then bankrupted them. In a few cases, changed some things a company was doing wrong, hired new people, new management, and they succeeded.

In every case it was the bank that contacted them to help them clear it off their books.

I don't expect Trump to tell all about the bankruptcies nor any other big business man.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I still say if you are anti establishment Ted Cruz should be your choice. He is the only one who has stood opposite of the establishment and fought the nonsense that has been going on for a long time.