establishment

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: establishment

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You guys,,just keep Proving that God gave you Over, to the Reprobate Mind ,when he cursed America, with the Republican Party.
The Republicans ,show every day why God did this,Nothing but,hate mongering Bigots and Racist,

This election cycle is nothing different Republicans have always used fear and smear ,hate mongering divisive tactics in elections .
Donald Trump,
Is more out spoken in his hate ,race baiting ,and us against them divisive tacts, he is just the typical Republican ,with one plan take from the working class give to the elite.

But this is interesting,,,Adolph Hitler ,,Studied the Tactics used by,Republican Abraham Lincoln ,,to committee Genocide on the American Indian ,Concentration Camps ,the Disease invested clothing the Marches to Death Camps.

Hitler used Lincoln's Tactics of the Jews.

And Trump ,studies Adolph Hitler,, his Hate Speeches are rite out of Hitlers books,

The ,,every thing is going to be ,,good ,great,beautiful best,you will see,,with no plan of how is just as hollow, as Republicans,who listen and get brain washed.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemooch your such a clown. I bet if your brain was put in a bird he fly backwards.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Interesting post from another board.

Franklin D Roosevelt said
" I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made"
Think about for a minute and let's take a look at Trumps enemies

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Moveon. Org is against Trump
Koch Bros are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Librals are against Trump

Best Qualifications one man could ever get!

The absolute best part of this election is watching Soros fund Republicans and Democrats to stop Trump.

Pine Mt Beagles

Trump ,
Is the lowest form of life,he stands for nothing,says nothing and knows nothing,The entire Republican field has Disgraced this Country all over the World.much line the Bush/ Cheney War Criminals.

But,,,I am very glad he is Running ,,because,, Finally A Republican, is Saying out Loud ,,what ,Republicans,,have kept hidden for Centuries,he is Showing Americans and The World what Republicans Actually are ,,God,,Cursed,Reprobates.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Trump ,
Is the lowest form of life,he stands for nothing,says nothing and knows nothing,The entire Republican field has Disgraced this Country all over the World.much line the Bush/ Cheney War Criminals.

But,,,I am very glad he is Running ,,because,, Finally A Republican, is Saying out Loud ,,what ,Republicans,,have kept hidden for Centuries,he is Showing Americans and The World what Republicans Actually are ,,God,,Cursed,Reprobates.
No, the lowest form of life is the likes of you. Don't contribute and use modified law to take what others work for. Legalized thieves. The same types that modified written laws to legalize slavery and the killing of babies. Yep, that's right......democrats.

Pine Mt Beagles

Chip,
You probably eat the babies you killed,Abortion rates always Go up under Republicans. And Abortion rates are down 13% under this president.

Republicans ,,were created to carry out Gods curse on the world.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

You can't believe that any of us would believe that lie do you? Anyone can cast falsities out of their mouths Rufus, but you liberals survive by doing so.