Remember When Republicans Loved Hillary Clinton?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While some Republicans were spending almost,a Billion Dollars,attacking Hillary Clinton,many Republicans were saying entirely different things.
In fact, plenty of Republicans even said nice things about her. Here are seven she can look back on as she weathers the attacks of the next presidential cycle.

Dick Cheney

The former vice president is not known as a soft touch, but for a brief moment in 2011, he seemed to hold Clinton in high regard. During an appearance on Fox News Sunday, Cheney told host Chris Wallace of Clinton: “I have a sense that she is one of the more competent members of the current administration, and it would be interesting to speculate about how she might perform were she to be president.” Cheney also suggested that, if elected, Clinton might be easier for Republicans to work with than Obama.

Paul Ryan

Republican superstar Paul Ryan is still mooted as potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate. But even if he doesn’t run, the Wisconsin congressman will be a major force in the GOP as the next chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee. Back in January 2013, though, he was fresh off a losing presidential ticket when ---->he suggested that Hillary Clinton in the White House would have ensured a return to a balanced budget. <------“Look, if we had a Clinton presidency. I think we would have fixed this fiscal mess by now,” he said. “That’s not the kind of presidency we’re dealing with right now.”

Carly Fiorina

. In 2008, while campaigning for John McCain, Fiorina said: “Having started as a secretary and eventually become a chief executive officer, I not only have great admiration and respect for Hillary Clinton and her candidacy and her leadership, but I also have great empathy, I must tell you, for what she went through.”

Orrin Hatch

The most senior Republican in the U.S. Senate, Orrin Hatch will not only lead the Senate Finance Committee in 2015 but will become president pro tempore of the Senate, making him third in line in presidential succession. In 2010, when Clinton was being floated as a possible Supreme Court nominee and Hatch was the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Utah senator said of his former colleague: ----->“I happen to like Hillary Clinton; I think she’s done a good job for the… secretary of state’s position, and I have high respect for her and think a great deal of her.”

John McCain

The 2008 Republican presidential nominee and longtime Arizona senator has long had a cordial relationship with Hillary Clinton. Indeed, Clinton once described McCain as “her favorite Republican.” The affinity goes both ways. In 2011, at a breakfast sponsored by The Christian Science Monitor, -------->>McCain praised Clinton as “an international star” who has done “a tremendous job” as secretary of state.<<<<<----- He also later told to CBS News, “I respect Secretary/Senator Clinton; I respect her views.”

Condoleezza Rice

Rice has praised Clinton, who succeeded her as secretary of state in 2009, on several occasions and said repeatedly that Clinton was “doing a fine job.” In 2010, she told Bill O’Reilly: “Hillary Clinton is someone I’ve known for a long, long time. She’s a patriot. I think she’s doing a lot of the right things.” Rice then added, “She’s very tough... and she’s got the right instincts.”
George W. Bush’s top foreign-policy aide stood by those words two years later, when she described Clinton as “great” to Ohio Republicans.

Lindsey Graham

Perhaps no Republican has spoken more highly of Hillary Clinton than the South Carolina senator and prominent foreign-policy hawk, who went so far as to describe the then-secretary of state as “---------->>a good role model, one of the most effective secretary of states, greatest ambassadors for the American people that I have known in my lifetime” <-------in May 2012. The Republican also went out of his way to praise Clinton to The New York Timesthree months later, saying, “She is extremely well-respected throughout the world, handles herself in a very classy way, and has a work ethic second to none.”

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Remember When Republicans Loved Hillary Clinton?

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO! I bet a lot of people talked good of hitler

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Remember when people said Democrats aren't going after guns??

I do...
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Newt

Post by Newt »

I remember when Hillary voted to invade Iraq because of WMDs. She said that Bill's CIA assured them that WMDs were there.
Then I remember when Hillary and the rest of the democrats used Iraq as a wedge to turn the country against Bush and Republicans. It worked democrats got control of the House, Senate, and President Obama.
Then I remember Hillary and Obama stating that they had won the war in Iraq, it was time to bring the troops home. Ben Ladin had been killed the Taliban had been routed, and set a time table to bring the troops home from Afghanistan. Peace in the middle East at last, due to Barrack and Hillary.
Then Hillary and Obama talked to the Muslim Brotherhood. Then the Arab Spring was initiated. Mubarak was kicked out of Egypt and Muammar Gaddafi was executed in Libya.
ISIS was a JV team. Not to worry. Obama had apologized to every terrorist organization and anyone else that had attacked us in the past. They all loved us now.
Obama proclaimed things were under control, the next day Paris blew up.
Obama sad not to worry they were on the run. The next day we had the murders in Santa Barbara.
Obama said not to worry, his plan was working. Meanwhile, Omar was buying ammunition.
Obama said don't worry, his plan is working. ISIS is shrinking, running out of money, nowhere to go so we will bring them to the USA.
FBI says we can't keep up with home grown terrorists, we don't have the man power to keep tabs on all suspects.
Obama said don't worry, we will confiscate guns, keep those ragheads coming.
Hillary said, when I am President we are going to bring in more Muslims than Obama. The Saudi's have paid me twenty million dollars and I keep my promise.

Meanwhile the head of the CIA, Brennan is testifying on Capital Hill telling the Senate that every thing Obama had said about ISIS is a lie. ISIS is gaining strength. They are moving into Libya and Egypt. They have plenty of money to continue to spread their ideology. ISIS said they have an army of western soldiers ready to move into Europe and the United States. (See School Busses)

Meanwhile, more Syrian refugees are coming in herds, moving around the country in School Buses with the name of the school painted over.
Obama and Hillary and their band of Progressive traitors are blaming all the violence on guns.
PM, doesn't that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. Most of Christians in Egypt, Iraq, and Syria were all killed by The Muslim Brotherhood and Isis. Wonder who are the refugees?

Just think PM, all those folks from the Religion of Peace moving into the country and our grand children won't even have a gun, if Obama and Hillary get their way.

What is there not to love about sweet Hillary.

LINK

quote:
A chart released by the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest Friday details the surge in immigration to the U.S. from majority-Muslim countries since President Barack Obama took office in 2009. Specifically, in the first six fiscal years of Obama’s presidency (FY2009 – FY2014), his administration issued 832,014 green cards to migrants majority-Muslim countries, the most of which were issued to migrants from Pakistan (102,000), Iraq (102,000), Bangladesh (90,000), Iran (85,000), Egypt (56,000), and Somalia (37,000)

quote:
The total 832,014 new permanent residents do not include migrants on temporary, nonimmigrant visas — which allow foreign nationals to come to the U.S. temporarily for work, study, tourism and the like. As the subcommittee notes, the number also does not include those migrants who overstayed the terms of their visas.

Newt

Post by Newt »

441 Syrian Refugees settled into the USA since Orlando Massacre

LINK

quote:
According to State Department data, since June 12, 441 Syrian refugees have been resettled in communities across the U.S. Just five of the recent arrivals are Christian the rest are Muslim, including 434 Sunni Muslims and one identified as simply “Moslem.” One is listed as having “no religion.”

quote:
Of the 49 new Syrian refugees resettled in Florida since the attack, 10 have been resettled in the greater Orlando area

quote:
Florida Gov. Rick Scott says he is opposed to resetting Syrian refugees in his state amid ongoing vetting concerns. Tuesday, following the attack, Scott expressed frustration that the administration is refusing to share information about the Syrians placed in his state.

“The White House said they will not share that information with the Florida law enforcement. They said, oh, that — those people have privacy rights,” Scott said during an appearance on Fox News.

quote:
The 1,523 Syrian refugees admitted so far this month have already exceeded last month’s record high of 1,069 Syrian refugee admissions. So far this fiscal year, the Obama Administration has admitted 4,328 Syrian refugees, 4,289 of whom are Muslims.

The administration has accelerated the pace of resettlement despite warnings from top security officials about potential vulnerabilities in vetting migrants from terror-hotspots like Syria and reports that ISIS operatives have infiltrated the refugee flows.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

He quoted the Daily Beast. Here's what Wiki says about them, "The Daily Beast is a left-wing American news reporting and opinion website focusing on politics and pop culture." Good Lord Rufus, your stupidity has no bounds!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Want to get fired up this morning? this should do it.

Trump catching heat for implying that Obama may be complicit in the Murder of Gays in Orlando.

Hope someone grows some gonads in the MSM.

3 Syrian refugees in Idaho rape little girl and pee on her body

LINK / http://www.infowars.com/report-three-sy ... -in-idaho/

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho
Furious residents accuse council of cover-up

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.

The victim’s grandmother found the victim and then called the girl’s mother, who called the police. The police took 2 and a half hours to arrive but were unable to take any action due to the “language barrier”.

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

A follow-up KMTV report revealed that, “the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.”

A video of a Twin Falls council meeting shows irate residents demanding to know why council members have done nothing to address the alleged rape, as well as numerous other issues involving Syrian refugees being housed in the area, including hit and run incidents and Muslims spitting on non-Muslims.

Around 50 Syrian “refugees” are reportedly housed at the Fawnbrook site.

Council members were also grilled as to how a mosque was approved after just 24 hours, whereas a new home application would take at least 2 weeks just to process.

In every instance, the council members claim ignorance as to the severity of the situation, with one even suggesting that residents’ concerns are based on anti-Muslim prejudice and even white supremacism."

No gun was used so nothing of interest to MSM.

Mr.Glock

Post by Mr.Glock »

Hillary Clinton is a criminal and needs to be indicted.