Progressive America

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

Re: Progressive America

Post by bluemouse »

Ok pabstman you have brought it up several times in this thread, that the rich need to pay their fair share. I have ask you and many other liberal mouth pieces that repeat this liberal BS. So I ask you one more time what is the rich fair share. Give me a number or a percentage to base your comments on. If you can not let me be blunt shut up with your liberal garbage. No liberal has ever answered this question so be their man and tell all what is fair. Don't act stupid again throw out a number. it blows my mind this stupid statement can be made and the idiots that repeat it have no clue what they are talking about. You can make history to be the first liberal to tell the world what the rich fair share is. Are you that man!

pabstman

Post by pabstman »

Bluemouse you have acted ridiculous enough. I have asked you enough....I have a number for you 4770 Corydon ramsey Rd. Corydon Indiana. 47112. You send me your address and I will come meet you if you plan to continue with your comments. I have not disrespected anyone on this conversation but would like this to stop. If not I am not opposed to come meet with you. I want to have conversation and grow from it but if you want to drag me through the mud then this needs to stop. I don't have a percentage but you tell me what you think is the difference between the rich and poor and why the divide has grown so large?, And I will come meet with you in person to discuss. Don't call me stupid again and if you continue your redirects and post your address I will be there no questions asked.

Newt

Post by Newt »

I can tell you one difference between rich and poor. The rich man or the person who made the money has an intense desire to have wealth. He will risk anything, his life health or family to become wealthy.
My brother in law's parents built a trucking company and an import business in Indiana. The parents lived very frugally, worked long hours, and saved. Now Mom and Pop are dead and the trucking company has been sold and the children are living off the inheritance.

Poor are in general not concerned with money nor tomorrow. Check the percentages of folks who have won the lottery and the length of time it took for them to become poor.

"Sports Illustrated estimated in 2009 that 78 percent of NFL players are bankrupt or facing serious financial stress within two years of ending their playing careers and that 60percent of NBA players are broke within five years of retiring from the game. A starting lineup of financial-distress examples could include Terrell Owens, Lawrence Taylor, Michael Vick, Deuce McAllister and Bernie Kosar in football, and Allen Iverson, Scottie Pippen, Latrell Sprewell and Antoine Walker in basketball."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/s ... 54465664/1

Contrast how Bill and Obama obtained their wealth as opposed to Trump.
Bill and Hillary were willing to risk going to jail but it didn't stop them from selling our secrets or government favors.
Why? They are both facing death, probably in the next ten years. Why cheat?

Trump made his legally by working hard and taking advantage of tax laws. Now he is willing to spend the last years of his life trying to help America. That is what he says. We will have to wait and see if lives up to his promise.

Who gets attacked by the MSM.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Just as I thought you don't have a answer. So now your liberal mind set wants to start A fight were have I seen this lately. Send me a PM and I will give you an address. And the real divide between rich and poor is the government. The top 1% pay 55% of every dollar they make so that means they get to keep less than half of what they make. Let me know if that's enough.

pabstman

Post by pabstman »

Please dont call me a cheat or a liar. Like i stated before I'm right in the middle when it comes to my political views. Im just stating my opinions why i think Trump isn't fit for President. I would say the top 1% pays 25% of the federal taxes. I said before i like the flat tax everyone pay your fair share. The issue i have is like Trump made bad investments and claimed large enough loss and he could use the depreciation and lower his taxes significantly for years.
The loop holes need to be closed and whoever thinks Trump will do that please educate me on how and why someone like him would do that?

pabstman

Post by pabstman »

And the real divide between rich and poor is the government.

Mouse who can help the sick and the poor better? The rich or poor?

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

A lot of the poor are poor because they chose to be poor. They are living a meager existence on government hand outs or working minimum wage jobs because they didn't want to put forth the effort to educate themselves or work harder. All they do is whine "It's not enough"
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pabst, if you believe the Rich are rich because they cheat and the poor are the result of a lack of opportunity, go to the "Projects" and hire some workers when you expand your business.

When Katrina wiped out New Orleans, Contractors would drive into Lowes and the parking lot was filled with Mexicans wanting to work.
You could drive two blocks from Lowes, and the streets and clubs were filled with locals who refused to work. They or their live in girl friends were drawing a government check.

pabstman

Post by pabstman »

I came from the projects newt I know how it is. I don't have my own business. I would go and hire those people or atleast try. I understand what the result would be if I hired them. On the flip side of that they are from uneducated broken homes or even worse from mothers that are on drugs and don't know there fathers. They get lost in the shuffle and caught up in the wrong crowd that promises them structure. They don't have anyone to help educate them and teach them how life and money work. How can we make a movement to help those kids? Put them to work? Sounds great but it isn't that easy. Newt you seem like a sharp guy. How would you help put these people to work?

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

pabstman wrote:And the real divide between rich and poor is the government.

Mouse who can help the sick and the poor better? The rich or poor?
The sick and handicapped need help and both the rich and poor can do so. We should make it clear that being handicapped isn't the same as being poor, and help comes in many forms not just monetary.

The "real" divide isn't government, it's class warfare brought on by ignorance, jealousy, laziness, the misinforming main stream media, and government officials that gain support through it. The MSM and liberal politicians wouldn't be a problem if a good portion of the population didn't fuel their stupidity with liberal ideology. It's a festering, and nothing more.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

pabstman wrote:I came from the projects newt I know how it is. I don't have my own business. I would go and hire those people or atleast try. I understand what the result would be if I hired them. On the flip side of that they are from uneducated broken homes or even worse from mothers that are on drugs and don't know there fathers. They get lost in the shuffle and caught up in the wrong crowd that promises them structure. They don't have anyone to help educate them and teach them how life and money work. How can we make a movement to help those kids? Put them to work? Sounds great but it isn't that easy. Newt you seem like a sharp guy. How would you help put these people to work?
The same way they have unified to "fight" against the rich. The same way they have unified to protest the police. The same way the unified to protest Trump's election. They do it not realizing/caring that they are chipping away at the very freedom that allows them to do so. I've been in the projects and those that choose to stay in poverty do so because they are content. They don't care where the "help" comes from or how it's obtained. All they care about is that they get "theirs". This mindset doesn't care about race, gender, or anything else used to describe humans. It destroys them all equally and the wealthy are not to blame. Actually, there is no benefit to an entrepreneur to have a single poor person. They want everyone to be able to afford their product(s). I don't accept your idea of "they don't have anyone to help educate them and teach them how life and money work" because some of the very best people I know have come from such lives. It's a choice and there will come a day when the "help" cannot be taken from others and dispersed by a political party to those who they see as voters. When that happens realization will slap them in the faces and it will be a bitter pill to swallow. It's the nature of things.

Newt

Post by Newt »

This should be a good reason that Trump got PM's and Pabst vote. Isn't PM always worried about the less fortunate. Finally a President who does something for the country free of charge. Isn't that the meaning of "Public Servant"?
cbsnews.com
"It wasn’t long after Donald Trump’s victory this week that questions began to circulate about what would happen to his business empire and income when the business mogul becomes president.

From the very beginning, Trump has promised that he’d set businesses concerns aside if he was elected. In fact, he told “Face The Nation” moderator John Dickerson last October that he’s been “phasing out” his role throughout his campaign.

“Look, I would cut all ties.... I wouldn’t care about it,” Trump told Dickerson. “My kids will run it. I wouldn’t want to expand very much. It wouldn’t matter to me. I have a chance at making America great again; that’s the whole focus.”

In addition, he promised last year that he would refuse to take a salary as president, too.

During a campaign appearance in Rochester, New Hampshire, last October, the billionaire told a crowd he would not be accepting the $400,000 annual salary if he became president.

“The first thing I’m going to do is tell you that if I’m elected president, I’m accepting no salary, OK?” Trump said. “That’s not a big deal for me.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-donald- ... president/

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Hillary Clinton is a proven criminal, I would be ashamed to tell anyone I supported her.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Report: Hillary Became "Physically Violent" After She Realized She Had Lost the Election 1.1K22 Hillary Clinton reportedly became “physically violent” towards her own campaign staff after she realized she had lost the presidential election, according to radio host Todd Kincannon. “CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon. It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day. When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary- ... -election/