Republican Attack on Women

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Republican Attack on Women

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

After the Republican ,,leaders have finally OPENLY let their over all hatred ,of Women be known to the World.I feel it is time, to remind people,just how Republican's view Women.as Slaves or Live Stock they own.

Women Probably Don't Have Souls!----->Republicans say
BIBLE FACT!
According to,,
... CREATION SCIENCE: Update: Landover Baptist is proud to announce that ... Evangelical Republican ... Scientist, Dr. Jonathan Edwards, ...
Landover Baptist Creation Scientist, Dr. Jonathan Edwards, announced findings related to his research into the female soul early this week. "The absence of either salvation or condemnation for women finds extensive support in the Word of God." He reported. "Jesus said that the sole reason God created women in the first place was to provide company and service to men (1 Corinthians 11:9), God determined that men would be lonely living alone, so he created women purely to keep men company and serve their needs (Genesis 2:18-22). Women are therefore completely subordinate to men (1 Corinthians 11:3). It stands to reason, though, that once men enter the Kingdom of Heaven, they will be one with God, and will no longer be lonely and in need of mortal companionship. Thus, the reason behind having women will no longer exist. Women, like the members of the animal kingdom, will fall by the wayside."
Dr. Edwards went on to say that, "once men reunite with their maker, they will no longer be burdened with the care of women. After all, women were inferior creations from the start. Women are fond of self-indulgence (Isaiah 32:9-11). They are silly and easily led into error (2 Timothy 3:6). They are subtle and deceitful (Proverbs 7:10; Ecclesiastes 7:26). LThey are zealous in promoting superstition and idolatry (Jeremiah 7:18; Ezekiel 13:17, 23). And they are active in instigating to iniquity (Numbers 31:15-16; 1 Kings 21:25; Nehemiah 13:26). It was the inherent weakness of women that led them to be deceived by Satan (Genesis 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Timothy 2:14). Consequently, women were cursed from the start (Genesis 3:16). There is simply no room in heaven for such flawed and inadequate beings."
Dr. Edwards went on to say that,
"once men reunite with their maker, they will no longer be burdened with the care of women. After all, women were inferior creations from the start. Women are fond of self-indulgence (Isaiah 32: 9-11). They are silly and easily led into error (2 Timothy 3:6). They are subtle and deceitful (Proverbs 7:10; Ecclesiastes 7:26). They are zealous in promoting superstition and idolatry (Jeremiah 7:18; Ezekiel 13:17, 23). And they are active in instigating to iniquity (Numbers 31:15-16; 1 Kings 21:25; Nehemiah 13:26). It was the inherent weakness of women that led them to be deceived by Satan (Genesis 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Timothy 2:14). Consequently, women were cursed from the start (Genesis 3:16). There is simply no room in heaven for such flawed and inadequate beings."
Pastor Deacon Fred warned the congregation that there was no reason to be alarmed. "Dr. Edwards' Godly and anointed conclusions still need to be formalized by the Board of Deacons," he assured. "I am certain that our team of religious experts will find some way to tippy-toe around these Scriptures."
Some of the women present to hear the report were visibly shaken. A teary eyed Sister Taffy Crockett said through choked sobs, "I've heard of colored women not having souls... but me? NO! This is outrageous!"
Pastor did have some comforting words for the ladies of Landover. "I personally want to assure all female members of this church that until we examine Dr. Edwards' research to our complete satisfaction, consider yourselves saved until further notice."

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Republican Attack on Women

Post by Newt »

Jesus also warned us about you and your "Traditions of Man".
Where you been PM. I bet you have been busy reading those Wikileaks Emails.

Just think if Dr Johthan Edwards had been a democrat, he may be running for President instead of Hillary.
"Dr. Edwards is our Church Doctor, Researcher, leading Creation Scientist and world renowned expert in practical Levitical Medicinal application. He holds a number of degrees in unrelated fields: Epistemology, Proctology, Demonology, Old Testament Survey, African Tribal Subcultures, Video Production, Mutation, and Autoptology, and Marriage and Family. His fascination with the idea of death has led him to almost every country of the world. He collects and catalogues ceremonial and accidental deaths on video for a large project that only Pastor Deacon Fred is fully aware of.

Doctor of Proctology, hmm? He would have a full time job with you democrats.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Bill Clinton loves his women. Right there in our White House with his beloved wife and daughter probably sleeping upstairs. Yep the Clintons they should be put up on pedestals for all to see and then hung! Do you take your head out and spend anytime reading about the millions of dollars those conniving POS's get for NEVER working an honest day in their lives. It is time for a change in our government and that is primarily why I am sticking with Trump.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I think PM has been curled up in the fetal position trembling after seeing all the Trump signs in his town. :lol:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I am surprised, no I'm not that this is even a race. I don't like trump but Hillary Clinton is a proven criminal, so is this whole administration as a matter of fact. How can people be so ignorant as to even consider casting a vote for her. I feel you are just as bad as she is if you are willing to vote for.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Hey clown maybe you could take the DR. down to planned parenthood and let him video the murder of babies.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

The mentally absurd hillbilly known as Rufus Stewart probably has no idea what he read and quoted. The website he obtained his info from, is known as a reduction ad absurdum. I'll post the meaning to explain. It fits Rufus and every other libtard to a "T".

Reductio ad absurdum is the technique of reducing an argument or hypothesis to absurdity, by pushing the argument's premises or conclusions to their logical limits and showing how ridiculous the consequences would be, thus disproving or discrediting the argument.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

darn Chip...now you've gone and ruined one of Rufus' core beliefs...he actually BELIEVED that Republicans said women don't have souls...
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"