USA - Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hard on a check

USA - Trump

Post by hard on a check »

I'm glad Trump won this election,I'm personally tired of all the liberal politically correct propaganda,hopefully we can get back to some core morals an values...USA :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: USA - Trump

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

:nod: :dance:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Hopefully Trump can get the country united again. After eight years of Progressives pitting race vs race, Gay vs Straight, rich vs poor, even invented a new class, transgender, to be offended.
That may be his toughest challenge.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Newt wrote:Hopefully Trump can get the country united again. After eight years of Progressives pitting race vs race, Gay vs Straight, rich vs poor, even invented a new class, transgender, to be offended.
That may be his toughest challenge.
It will never happen cause none of are leaders will tell the public we need god and hollywood needs to be on broad with it.
TheJohnBirchSociety

fatboy

Post by fatboy »

As long as some people have morals and common sense, and others lack these traits, we will not be united. The misfits are, what they are, and could care less about our country. I myself, really don't want to associate with these god hating, anti American people, who would sell out our country in a heartbeat.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

fatboy wrote:As long as some people have morals and common sense, and others lack these traits, we will not be united. The misfits are, what they are, and could care less about our country. I myself, really don't want to associate with these god hating, anti American people, who would sell out our country in a heartbeat.
+1 bingo !
TheJohnBirchSociety

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

hard on a check wrote:I'm glad Trump won this election,I'm personally tired of all the liberal politically correct propaganda,hopefully we can get back to some core morals an values...USA :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Arlie
I could not agree more, getting back to core morals and values, start with God first. I imagine its the same everywhere but if not, here in PA its all Sports all the time on Sunday mornings. Football, baseball, and soccer to name a few being played on Sunday mornings because each household hopes they have the next Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, or Pele in their home, or the female version of, and if not, well let's give em all a trophy like they are. I remember when Sunday morning was for attending Church and sitting around the family table and having a nice big Sunday dinner, now, its grab breakfast for Johnny or Susie at McDonalds and grab em a burger on the way home after the games at McDonalds. If its a tournament, it may be all 3 meals on the road on a Sunday. It has gotten to the point of being absolutely ridiculous. Indoor soccer for kids in the winter? Really??? 8-9 months out of the year isnt enough? Until the parents say "NO" to these arranged times on Sundays and start taking their families to Church again we will not be getting back to Values anytime soon. Between school sports, rec ball, and travel teams we have become a society of SPORTS controlling our lives and how we live them, oh yeah, let's not forget dance. My nieces would get chastised for missing dance practice on Sunday mornings, absolutely absurd!

I read something once, about keeping the people wrapped up in something and they wont see whats actually going on around them, like NFL on Sundays and Monday nights, and now Thursdays along with College ball, and along with their kids sporting events all thru the week and weekends sure has kept our Country in the DARK for almost a decade, finally i think they may be waking up a bit. (TRUMP) Is it just a coincidence NFL ratings are way down this year?

I could rant on and on about this for hours but it would accomplish nothing. It may also seem like nothing to a lot who read it, but think back to Sunday mornings 15-20 plus years ago and where you were on a Sunday. You dont have to be WEALTHY to attend Church and have a nice Meat and Potatoes dinner afterwards, i know we weren't. We had some great times around the dinner table with good food and conversation. That time is now lost with American families, but sure needs to start making a comeback, for our families sake and countries sake.JMO

Making America Great Again! (not me personally)
Bruce
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

likeemfast wrote:
hard on a check wrote:I'm glad Trump won this election,I'm personally tired of all the liberal politically correct propaganda,hopefully we can get back to some core morals an values...USA :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Arlie
I could not agree more, getting back to core morals and values, start with God first. I imagine its the same everywhere but if not, here in PA its all Sports all the time on Sunday mornings. Football, baseball, and soccer to name a few being played on Sunday mornings because each household hopes they have the next Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, or Pele in their home, or the female version of, and if not, well let's give em all a trophy like they are. I remember when Sunday morning was for attending Church and sitting around the family table and having a nice big Sunday dinner, now, its grab breakfast for Johnny or Susie at McDonalds and grab em a burger on the way home after the games at McDonalds. If its a tournament, it may be all 3 meals on the road on a Sunday. It has gotten to the point of being absolutely ridiculous. Indoor soccer for kids in the winter? Really??? 8-9 months out of the year isnt enough? Until the parents say "NO" to these arranged times on Sundays and start taking their families to Church again we will not be getting back to Values anytime soon. Between school sports, rec ball, and travel teams we have become a society of SPORTS controlling our lives and how we live them, oh yeah, let's not forget dance. My nieces would get chastised for missing dance practice on Sunday mornings, absolutely absurd!

I read something once, about keeping the people wrapped up in something and they wont see whats actually going on around them, like NFL on Sundays and Monday nights, and now Thursdays along with College ball, and along with their kids sporting events all thru the week and weekends sure has kept our Country in the DARK for almost a decade, finally i think they may be waking up a bit. (TRUMP) Is it just a coincidence NFL ratings are way down this year?

I could rant on and on about this for hours but it would accomplish nothing. It may also seem like nothing to a lot who read it, but think back to Sunday mornings 15-20 plus years ago and where you were on a Sunday. You dont have to be WEALTHY to attend Church and have a nice Meat and Potatoes dinner afterwards, i know we weren't. We had some great times around the dinner table with good food and conversation. That time is now lost with American families, but sure needs to start making a comeback, for our families sake and countries sake.JMO

Making America Great Again! (not me personally)
Bruce
Sad apart about it church is not the same as it was when I was a kid. Church wants you to feel good . Don't talk about sin or hell .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rcoff

Post by Rcoff »

Little woody, you are going to the wrong church. My preacher still preaches on those things, plus the wrath of God, which is almost unheard of these days, as, your right, the "feel good" churches only talk about the love of God. There are some that still warn people that the penalty of sin is death (eternal death) Rom. 6:23.

Thanks,
Bob
:loser: Coffmans Dougie Macrae at Stud (HOF Happyrun Calico Clem)
Coffmans Rabbit Ridge Hit Man (IFC Kickaz X South Woods Marley)

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

likeemfast wrote:Arlie
I could not agree more, getting back to core morals and values, starts with God first. I remember when Sunday morning was for attending Church and sitting around the family table and having a nice big Sunday dinner, until families start going to Church again we will not be getting back to Values anytime soon. Think back to Sunday mornings 15-20 plus years ago and where you were on a Sunday. You don't have to be WEALTHY to attend Church and have a nice Meat and Potatoes dinner afterwards, I know we weren't. We had some great times around the dinner table with good food and conversation. That time is now lost with American families, but sure needs to start making a comeback, for our families sake and countries sake.
Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: