Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Mr Weisman

I Pledge Alligence to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it Stands ,ONE NATION UNDER GOD,,INDIVISABLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

I know you have heard that before,,

FIRST,,,,ALL,,MEANS EVERY ONE,,NOT JUST REPUBLICANS,,Or DEMOCRATS

SECOND,,GOD,,IN ARABIC IS SPELLED ALLAH,,AND SOMETIMES ALI,

IN SPANISH JESUS,,IS PRONOUNCED, HA SEUS, AT LEAST THATS CLOSE

A TRUE PATRAIOT BELIEVES IN AMERICA OR NOT ,PEOPLE CREATED THE WORD POLITICS ,,THE CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL,WITH ONE PURPOSE IN MIND ,,TO KEEP AMERICANS DIVIDED ,AND EASIER TO CONTROL,,,ME PERSONALLY, I DONT VOTE,AND WILL NOT VOTE UNTIL THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE IS GONE,

MY POINT OF ALL OF THIS IS HOW ANYONE CAN SAY THE BELIEVE IN AMERICA AND NOT BELIEVE IN ITS PEOPLE,,

AMERICANS ,ARE NOT ALL OLD WHITE SOUTHERN MEN ,WHO THINK SOME ONE IS LESS ,BECAUSE THEY TALK DIFFERENT OR LOOK DIFFERENT.

AND,,TRUMP IS THE WORST HUMAN TO LIVE DURING MY 65 YEARS.

THE BLOG 04/10/2015 10:05 am ET | Updated Jun 10, 2015
Saluting Muslim American Patriots
By Craig Considine

The so-called “Islamic extremism” spreading across the Middle East has given new life to American patriotism. A YouGov poll from 2013 shows that 44 percent of American citizens question the loyalty that Muslims have to the U.S. The poll showed that older Americans and those who vote Republican are more likely to view Muslims as “less patriotic” than other religious groups.

Despite the prevailing stereotypes of Muslim Americans, Islam has contributed a great deal to the U.S. In fact, Muslims have played an integral part in defending the homeland and fighting for the American government’s geopolitical interests. The history of Muslim Americans serving in the U.S. military challenges the widespread skepticism that Americans have for those who follow Islam. Muslims are asked by Prophet Muhammad to “love your country as [patriotism] is part of Islam.” The Qur’an (4:60) calls on Muslims to be obedient to their governments: “O you who believe, obey God and the Prophet and obey those in authority from among you.” As I discuss in this piece, Muslims have heeded the Prophet’s call for allegiance and shown love for America.

Muslims served in the U.S. military under the command of General George Washington, who was Commander in Chief of the Continental Army during the American War for Independence. Rosters of soldiers serving in Washington’s Army lists names like Bampett Muhammad, who fought for the Virginia Line between the years 1775 and 1783. Another one of Washington’s soldiers, Yusuf Ben Ali, was a North African Arab who worked as an aide to General Thomas Sumter of South Carolina. Peter Buckminster, who fought in Boston, is perhaps Washington’s most distinguished Muslim American soldier. Buckminster fired the gun that killed British Major General John Pitcairn at the Battle of Bunker Hill. Years after this famous battle, Peter changed his last name to “Salaam,” the Arabic word meaning “peace.” Peter Salaam later reenlisted in the Continental Army to serve in the Battle of Saratoga and the Battle of Stony Point. If Washington had a problem with Muslims serving in his Army, he would not have allowed Muhammad, Ali and Salaam to represent and serve non-Muslim Americans. By giving these Muslims the honor of serving America, Washington made it clear that a person did not have to be of a certain religion or have a particular ethnic background to be an American patriot.

According to Precious Rasheeda Muhammad, an independent scholar, Muslims played historic roles during the Civil War, a turning point in American history. Muhammad’s research “lays to rest the false notion that Muslims made no contributions to our nation’s development.” Nicholas Said, a Muslim American soldier born in Africa, served in the Union Army and became a political and civic activist after the Civil War. Rasheeda notes that Said “had an intellect so profound that an 1867 Nation article described him as worthy of at least the position of vice president of the United States.” A Muslim American soldier like Said was following the Qur’an, which calls on Muslims to defend their communities and respect the law. If he were alive today, Said would challenge those critics who see Islam and American values as incompatible.

As they had done during the Civil War, Muslim Americans fought and died in World War II and Vietnam. Over 15,000 Arab Americans, some of whom were Muslim, fought for the U.S. in North Africa, Europe and Asia during the second World War. Historian Edward E. Curtis states that at least twelve Muslim Americans sacrificed their lives during the Vietnam War. Curtis adds that these Muslim soldiers “held military grades from private first class to sergeant.” These facts highlight that Muslims have been involved in the preeminent patriotic struggles of America in the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries.

The number of enlisted Muslim Americans in the U.S. military has increased substantially since these previous wars. According to Department of Defense figures, more than 3,500 Muslims fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the highest ranked members of the U.S. military have commented that Muslims are a vital component of the American armed forces because of their linguistic skills and cultural understanding of Muslims living around the world.

In 2009, I visited Arlington National Cemetery to pay respect to Muslim American soldiers who died in Afghanistan and Iraq. One of the tombstones I stood over was that of Captain Humayun Saqib Muazzam Khan, a Muslim American of Pakistani descent. Near the grave of Captain Khan is the tombstone of Ayman Abdelrahman Taha, a Muslim American soldier of Arab background. Both soldiers were given the Purple Heart, a prestigious military decoration awarded by the President of the U.S. to soldiers who have been wounded in battle. The Muslim Americans who have served in the U.S. military are an important reminder that Americans are not bound by religion, but by values that extend beyond their ethnic and racial backgrounds.

It should not be forgotten that Muslim soldiers have given their lives to protect America. If more people knew about the history of Muslims who have served in the U.S. military, perhaps non-Muslim Americans would have more respect and appreciation for Islam and their fellow Muslim citizens. Non-Muslims in the U.S. who continue to spread Islamophobia are dishonoring soldiers who have fought and died for their country. Nothing could be more unpatriotic than that.

The time is ripe to educate people on the patriotism of Muslim Americans. Let us hope that America moves beyond the question of whether a Muslim can be a loyal citizen. The facts speak for themselves. Muslims have been — and continue to be — true American patriots.

Hope this helps,,not much else I can do.I truly hope you give up the hate ,And Except Gods Love.Because God will not enter a heart that is Full of Hate.
I wish you all the best.

Pine Mt

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Mr Pine MT, So the "stories" go Trump did donate, you confirmed it. End of debate on this issue. As far as when, where, all "stories" may vary depends on who tells the story. I may vary the "story" by using a different word or stressing a different theme, do you get what I am saying? I will make it easier for you. You might find it easier to understand if I use the Bible for an example. There are many versions of it. But don't most of them basically start with baby Jesus in a manger with Mary and Joseph and go from there. Bottom line TRUMP MADE @5.6 MILLION donation to vets! Next "story".
Last edited by Welshman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

For Christ's sake how can you defend Bill Clinton and JFK's affairs? THEY SLEPT AROUND! THEY WERE WHORES! THEY SCREWED SOMEONE OTHER THAN THERE WIFE. I have never read the Bible, NEVER, as you may have guessed, but I think you have and let me tell you something if you received or interpreted its guidance the way you interpreted those infidelities I am not missing anything. That was pathetic Pine Mt. I am not defending or condoning Trump's actions but I am not using them to suggest he is bad like you have and then turning around and saying it was okay for others.
Like I have been asking you, take a stand man! This country can't go on having it both ways.

P.S. I know you don't log on and come read these posts as a guest, so no one knows. But do you think Lying Hillary viewed Wild Bill screwing those chicks as Ok? Well she probably did because she has no morals, but I doubt if Jackie O did. You sure gave yourself away on this one Jerry Mt.
Last edited by Welshman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Don't worry about everybody and their brother around the world, Muslims included. We have enough problems right here in this country. Let's solve our jobs problem, fix our roads and bridges, keep American tax dollars here, make sure our little children are safe first! You make my head spin with all the reaction to the poor Muslims who defended us in the past. How many American soldiers have died in foreign lands? God bless them this country is doing its best to provide for their families. They go to American universities funded by American taxpayers. When they are sick they use BAARack O Care at American hospitals funded by American taxpayers. They are provided safety so they can sleep with their little jihab on their head and Koran on their pillow by American militaries, paid for by the American taxpayer. Put us first and foremost for a while than worry about someone else.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Forgot about Trump misinformation. I do wish he would shut up more, but one of his campaign promises was to build a wall along the border. Think he has that started or at least quite a few libs have their panties in an uproar about it. He has saved/created jobs, Carrier in Indiana, Ford I think has changed something, plant in Arizona by an Intel company, just a few, So he has came through there. Started to repeal BAArack O care, I am ecstatic about that, again chalk one up for him. Frozen government hiring, put NATO in its place, tried to implement immigrant ban, you might not agree with, but he campaigned on it.
Versus - Read my lips, no new taxes! Fat lie!
Versus - There will be no change to your current medical coverage. My plan is the best. Don't worry you will keep your doctor!
So far old Trump hasn't spread misinformation as bad as these guys.
Once again, myself and quite a few others in this country want real CHANGE and as far as I am concerned he is starting it!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You are exactly right Welsh. I was a Cruz supporter but so far Trump is IMO doing a good job much better than what we have had since Reagan. Time to put America 1st

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thanks Mr Rabbithound

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

You know Mr Pine Mt I give you credit. You stand up, then get knocked down, but you stand back up and take your punches. Here you are defending the LGBT community, the Hollywood adulterors, the Afghanistan sodomizers and every other idiot that bought those gold mines in Alaska. Why are you so alone? Where are the Wall Street Wizards and the other libtards? You may be a liberal but you do fight back so you are not a libtard. Don't you just despise those guys that wait until after you get your axx kicked and then step in and throw that sucker punch? They are true buddies. You know there are guys with hair on their axx and then others who only like to see it on their partner's or their pets.
I am waiting for you to defend your choice of alternative Presidential candidate. I got more true stories. I will probably tell them later.
And yes it is OK not to log on and give away the fact you read these posts as a guest. Your cronies who throw sucker punches do.
Last edited by Welshman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Mr Weisman

Show me where I said I was ok with What Clinton or JFK did,I simply pointed out they committed Fornication,a Forgivable Sin and Both wives stuck with like the Bible says.

Trump
Imported three Whores,Married them Cheated on them Divorsed them,,There is No Salvation for Him,plain and simple.

Apparently I was right from the start,you are a die hard republican,,

Trump is a proven

Habitual Molester of Women and Children

A Habitual Liar

A Swindler

A Thief

A Racist Bigot and White Supremist

His Children are Raking in Millions from foreign leaders ,What you Republicans call pay for Play every day.

He has already cost Tax Payers about 20 Million in Traveling Expenses and Protecting Trump Tower.

Every Cabinet Member he has appointed with POSSABLY exception of a couple Generals are Criminals From Goldman Sachs.

Most of his Campaign Members are Being Investigated for being Russian Operatives,,

Intelligence agencies are saying Trump is Likely a Russian Spy Maybe involuntary because Putin has so much dirt on him.

Simply put he is a Racist Bigot,,(( Proved in Court )) A Sexual Predator (( Proved )) A Liar ,Thief and Conman (( Proved in Court )) A Molester of Women and Children (( Provec )).

And you will support him ,till the end,,and try to justify it by comparing him to real Americans.

Disgusting,,,But hey it's your business I don't have to answer for anyone but me.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

exactly PMB, you have to answer for the fraud you vote for, the sexual perversion you vote for, the stealing from tax payers you vote for, the killing of innocent babies you vote for and on and on and on. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

You are not a retired coal miner you work for the National Enquirer. There is no other way you have discovered all this factual data without the elaborate, sophisticated fact finders of that esteemed institution.
I have been doing all my own laborious research.
Aren't their headquarters right down the holler from you? That double wide with the kegs on the porch, right. You are sure one sophisticated individual Mr R. I give up. All you have to do is smack your 12 year old nephew on the axx, hand him a six of Nat Lite and send him over to the double wide for the undisputed facts you quote. Then if he ends up getting buggered over there you just spew crap from the old King James you keep there beside the Lazy Boy with the stuck together pages until he gets back.
Were the fumes bad in the old mine? Did you lose a lot of brain cells? Did your dogs vet ever confirm that when he gave you that last physical?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Oh Welsh cut him some slack. Obama told him if he liked his facts he could keep his facts, LMAO!

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Jerry Mt do me a favor, send the kid over to the double wide for the real dope on Lying Hillary's e-mails? I am not saying she was your candidate and that's who you are keeping us in suspense over, because come on you aren't afraid to tell us who YOU, Mr Jerry Mt thinks should have been president. I just know with your privileged access, YOU, Mr Miner 69'r will get us the real scoop.
P.S Don't forget the the link to Melania and the other girl. You are probably wearing it out and that would explain why your thinking is all F-uped.
Last edited by Welshman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Welcome back Rufus! Come visit us whenever they let you out of your straight jacket. I get a kick out of your posts. I love how you ask a simple question or two and make it seem as if you want to carry an intelligent conversation, but then go progressively apesh!t in your response. You truly are a gem! I chuckled with every word I typed.

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote: AND,,TRUMP IS THE WORST HUMAN TO LIVE DURING MY 65 YEARS.
Pine Mt
Really?
You don't consider Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Augusto Pinochet, Francois Duvalier, Francisco Franco, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, etc., etc. worse humans? All ruled and lived in your last 65 years!
Need I go on and name more?
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Although this post is about trump,,,you felt compelled to mention President Kennedy,and President Clinton,,,
Both Reportedly had affairs with Women.
Consensual affairs,,,and Both of their Wives Followed the Teachings of the Bible and stayed Married to their Husband.
Trump,and his Imported Ho's did not.They are Adulters.
"Thou shalt not commit adultery", NOT "Thou shalt not commit adultery unless it is consensual", adultery is adultery whether consensual or not!

Guys, why do you converse with him, you can't fix STUPID!!!!