Never Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Never Trump

Post by Welshman »

Ok who in your opinion was better than Trump? Simple question defend the person who you think would have been a better President than Trump. The only rule is it has to be someone in this past election cycle.

Welshman

Re: Never Trump

Post by Welshman »

Mr Pine Mt, You have had all this time to think about who YOU, would have voted for instead of Donald Trump. I was going to give you more time because I was beginning to feel sorry for you and a lot of folks have been ganging up on you here on the board but I see all the other TRUE DATA YOU GATHERED and figured you were just ignoring this post. Not wanting to put your money where your mouth is so to speak. By the way where, o, where are all your libtard friends? I don't label you this because you at least have the nerve to express your thoughts and opinions on here and I truly respect that. Be proud of your Kentucky ancestors and Scottish/Irish heritage if you will allow me to compliment you on. Just wondering where the Wall Street Wizard has been and his sucker punches? Like a said before some people have hair on their axx and some just like to see it on their partner's or pets axx.

Anyway I promised you a story so here goes I think this applies to you, maybe, I am not sure, so I am only going to direct to you. Here goes...

Years ago when I first joined the U.S. Air Force I was a single man. My buddies and I would run the clubs, drinking and chasing women. I will be honest we didn't care if they were married or single, if they wanted to believe we flew a jet we offered them a ride. Had a lot of good times. Use to also get in a little trouble. Cops, accidents and bar fights. I have got to tell you about this particular fight. There were three or four of them in the parking lot behind the club and three or four of us. One of them was really upset with my buddy Ed and started some crap. The rest of us stood back making sure no buddy started sucker punching any one else or ganging up on anyone. Well, my friend Ed was no slouch in a fight and he started kicking the sxxt out of this guy. This poor little fellow started hollering, " You can't do that I am a Marine! You can't beat me up!" I think old Ed gave him a few more shots to shut his puxxy face up and the fight was over.

WAS THAT YOU? I swear for some reason I think that could have been you. Any how that's my story.
You don't want to tell us who was better than Trump? Or you gonna let another Air Force guy whip your axx?

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

If you ever had a DREAM AN AIR FORCE GREASER COULD WHIP A MARINE YOU WAKE UP FIND HIM AND APPOLOGIZE .LOL

By the way I want answer the Question above as to who would be better,

I Quit debating Politics with you soon as you said ,it didn't matter what Trump was.

Racist
Bigot
Thief
Liar
Child Molester
Rapist
Chronic Molester and Abuser of Women.
Conman,,Trump U Etc.----3400 pending law suits for not paying Contractors and others.
To many things to mention.

Look there are differences of opinion in the two major parties ,,on Taxes,Entitlements,Spending,National Debt,Etc.

Why people don't like trump has nothing to do with those things,he knows nothing about these things ,he is an embarrassment to America,to Republican's,and to the White Race and people who follow him are him.

So I will keep posting facts about him ,,for People who visit this board randomly ,and might accidentally, believe some Republicans here would tell the truth .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Now PMB you know you can't whip anyone's butt. You been on disability every since you moved out of your parents basement.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

So you were ok with transgenders following your granddaughter in the restroom. They had the right to flash their junk instead of just using a stall and respecting someone else's privacy!
You would die for the Afghanistan sodomites coming here and assimilating in your neighborhood until they felt is was time to blow the crap out of your church or grandchildren's school!
You are OK with the cost of supporting everyone coming here until heXX freezes over or until they do blow up a children's zoo in Kentucky? Start using a pen or pencil instead of the crayons now. The numbers are clearer and they add up easier. We can't keep paying for them and all their needs. At least pause to make sure we are totally positive they have best intentions.

Don't forget the cost of rewriting every document, street sign, state law in Arabic because that is what they are entitled to according to you. Don't compare them to our ancestors, they had to take English speaking classes to assimilate. They paid hard earned dues to stay in this country. No one gave them a dime of taxpayer's money. THEY WORKED HARD TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU AND ME. What they created they fought for. I don't forget what they went through as easy as you might.

Who is to blame for our current state of politics? Me maybe, I will accept some. I vote, never for BAARAck the Black Sheep or Lying Bill/Hillary, but you are to blame more. You never vote, you said it, WAAH, WAAH I will never vote as long as they have electoral college. This country needs to do this, and this country needs to help those, you don't even have enough respect to participate in its voting process established by OUR FOUNDING FATHERS. WAAH, WAAH like a litlle fxxking baby. What right do you have to say anything.

That WAS you picking the dirt out of your face after my friend kicked your axx.
You never want to accept blame just spout bullsxxt Mr Miner 69'r you are a libtard.
CHANGE Mr Pine Mt that is all I want for this country!
Last edited by Welshman on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Maybe you can tell some of these issues get me worked up Mr Pine Mt, but what makes me even more upset is you fighting these issues alone.
Where are all your buddies? You are the lone Marine. Is that how you feel? Maybe the other libtards are only there when someone else wins the battles for them.
That is probably how you feel, gosh do you still feel proud of your crowd?
BOLD AND PROUD WHERE ARE ALL THE ANTI TRUMPERS?
Mr Pine Mt is carrying the battle alone.
The election was in November. The inauguration was 30 days ago. Stand up Wall Street Wizard, fix your undies, you and your buddy wipe the tears from your poor little eyes and tell us who you thought was better than Trump?
Mr Pine Mt and I know you sneak on here as a guest and read these posts.
Do they PM you a lot Pine Mt?

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Where o where are all the anti Trump folks?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

licking their wounds

Newt

Post by Newt »

Welshman wrote:Where o where are all the anti Trump folks?
They are too busy. http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31322/

Round and round we go.

UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

"A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

The demand is one of several lodged by “Students4Justice,” who this month ratcheted up campus demonstrations to pressure administrators to cave, complaining in a newly launched petition that President Mark Schlissel has snubbed their demands.

The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus."
The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus.

In their demands, students explain why the new black student center is not enough, “because we want a space solely dedicated to community organizing and social justice work specifically for people of color.”

“We want documentation of past, current, and future student activism and this should be a permanent space that is staffed, and has resources for students to organize and share resources,” the demand letter states.

Wonder what Rosa Parks, Rep Lewis and the other civil rights activists of the 60s think about their desire to turn back the clock.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thanks Newt you helped me locate those independent, anti-Trump folks like the Wall Street Wizard. They have been up at University of Michigan using their so called financial prowess to show all the foreign and minority students how they can get their student loans to pay for their birth control or transgender operation. That explains why they abandoned an elderly, coal miner to carry their water on this board.
They pop in and out as guests reading posts letting the old Marine take his lumps.
It is so amazing nobody has logged on here and stuck their nose in like they do on every subject when most of us get tired of hearing their opinion. Dangling their shiny ideas.
I believe there are even individuals of Pine Mt's generation who say they want to ride the fence and really they just wait until they can jump in and sucker punch someone when they slip.
Yea they should be proud of themselves they have forgot about old Mr Stewart, probably like they forgot about him back in the 60's and early 70's. Waiting for him to fight their battles and if he wins then they join in.