Truce Pine Mt

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Truce Pine Mt

Post by Welshman »

Guys I can't nor will I try to speak for you. I personally am asking Mr Rufus Stewart for a truce and this is why. I heard "stories" and read "posts" describing Mr Pine Mt as a lazy liberal, living off of the government and fabricating facts to support his argument. Really stirring things up. I think the stirring up part is all he is really guilty of. I was told by another man from this board, who I consider a friend and who has nothing to gain by lying, that Mr Stewart is on disability. But it was from breaking his back years ago mining coal. He was one of the guys, and he is a big man, 6'2" over two hundred lbs, that would crawl down those old shafts only two to three feet wide chipping away at that old black rock just trying to support his family.
Now I don't necessarily agree with some, maybe many of his views, but he is entitled to express them and think about it, look back through the last week or more of posts, he has been the only one on here arguing with us. That is something I would give a coal miner credit for or a Marine. I would take blood from him if I was bleeding out in a heartbeat and in reality you would also and we would all thank God he was there.
I am calling a truce with Mr Miner 69'r and I am calling him that because he said Republicans don't have hearts and he still hasn't sent the link of Melania and that other girl.
And also I don't think it was really you my Air Force buddy was beating up Mr Stewart that guy was white! The back and forth won't be as good for me now for sure. Don't know how you feel about getting beat up? Hah Hah

I won't stop looking for the others though that don't have the hair on their axx to jump in and support their anti Trump views. They are true to form waiting for Mr Pine Mt to fight their battles and then jump in and sucker punch when they can sneak in a cheap shot. They are yellow dogs!

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Truce Pine Mt

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Mr Weisman
I have no Anamosity of any kind toward you,you served your country and although we Disagree on much of our Beliefs ,I Volunteered to join the USMC during the Vietnam era to serve my Country,, as many of my Uncles and Great Uncles did before me ,I was ready to fight for your right, to your Beliefs and for your right to express them.My only reason for even posting here is for people who just stop on this part of the Beagle Forum now and again.To offer the other side of the story, that is Presented here,since this is a Republican Forum ,you want see many, Independents or Democrats posting here .
For years these republicans here, have attacked people in every way you can Imagine ,simply for not agreeing with them.most decide it's just not worth the abuse.I don't think it is posable to change any minds here.

Thank you for your service,,and best to you and yours.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thank you sir. Please overlook my foul language. I get carried away and I don't know how to cut and paste all those quotes and reports like some of the rest of you. Don't know if I would use them anyway I have more fun relaying what I read, believe and see on TV my own way.
Best to you and yours also!
And truly appreciate your service!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

You never give truce to the wicked . PM is the son of prostitute just like his Hero obama !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Unread postby littlewoody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:06 pm

You never give truce to the wicked . PM is the son of prostitute just like his Hero obama !
REPUBLICAN PARTY MATTERS.

Mr Weisman
This kind of response is what, I have been taught, to expect from Republicans,posting here ,and, I try not to lump all Republicans, here in the above group ,but after 12 or 15 years of the same types of responses,Well how would you respond to
Mr Woody

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Rufus, I'm not going to sit here and say that I agree with what Woody posted, because I don't. However, I doubt you should cast any stones in that regard when taking into account the lies and false accusations that you have consistently posted for years.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Those dam Russians hack my Computer . Now PM Is a victim of the Russians cause CNN said so This is fake news !
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

littlewoody wrote:You never give truce to the wicked . PM is the son of prostitute just like his Hero obama !
Woody, I don't know how things go up your way but when you slander someone's mother you better be ducking for cover. You remember when your mouth got you in trouble with Chuck Romine and they were coming looking for you?
You just prove the point, "you can fix stupid."

Pine Mt Beagles

Patch
Do you remember when Blurgrass,basically the same comment ,,calling me an,SOB,,

Guys,just Debate the facts,,

I have tried many times to stick with the facts,and I have Appologized several times for letting some of your comments get under my skin so to speak.

If I post something you think is not true, just post something and prove me wrong, and move on ,,My Opinion or Your Opinion,is just that Opinion.

Just a couple quick examples,,
You guys say Republicans,are Conservatives, and Believe in Smaller Government,and Lower National Debt.

When the facts show,that the National Debt, has Risen under Every Modern day Republican President ,and, I am not certain but,I think Government Grew as Well.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Mr Pine Mt,
When you are right, you are right. This one time anyway. Do you think the color of a squirrel dog makes a difference? Can the squirrel see a certain color dog better than others? Never mind I will trust your judgement.
Yep, under George The Younger you are correct. The wool was pulled over our eyes. He did give tons of taxpayers dough to the war effort after 9/11 though. That had quite a bit to do with our National Debt I am sure. Whether it was wisely spent is another subject.

I was younger during Reagan's tour. Don't really remember. Doing active duty time, (didn't give a sxxt then), starting a family, working two jobs, remodeling a house. Re-enlisting in reserves.Cannot confirm nor deny on Reagan's fiscal policy.

I can confirm Donald Trump is a CHANGE.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:
littlewoody wrote:You never give truce to the wicked . PM is the son of prostitute just like his Hero obama !
Woody, I don't know how things go up your way but when you slander someone's mother you better be ducking for cover. You remember when your mouth got you in trouble with Chuck Romine and they were coming looking for you?
Yeah the faggot and buck never showed up at my place I'm still waiting . :lol:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Mr Weisman
The Color of a Squirrel Dog ,or Beagle, is ,I guess a personal choice ,I ,have my preferences ,for different reasons than most others,But,I have seen some good dogs in every color shape and size,and Conformation.I have had different breeds of dogs that would tree Squirrels,,I Prefer the Prick Ear Feist.

As for Regan
He did in fact Triple, the National Debt,But,I was The Superintendent,Or Some call them General Mine Foreman,working. 7-Days a week raising a family ,all I knew was there were Jobs and we were not at war,didn't have time to find out much else.

I Voted for Regan ,,Twice.

Newt

Post by Newt »

S.R.Patch wrote:
You can't fix stupid!
Stupid is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results!
Stupid is as stupid does!

There were a lot of stupid people who voted for Barry twice and they got the same result. More promises and more lies.
Some became educated and changed.
Some are still stupid.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Patch
Do you remember when Blurgrass,basically the same comment ,,calling me an,SOB,,

Guys,just Debate the facts,,

I have tried many times to stick with the facts,and I have Appologized several times for letting some of your comments get under my skin so to speak.

If I post something you think is not true, just post something and prove me wrong, and move on ,,My Opinion or Your Opinion,is just that Opinion.

Just a couple quick examples,,
You guys say Republicans,are Conservatives, and Believe in Smaller Government,and Lower National Debt.

When the facts show,that the National Debt, has Risen under Every Modern day Republican President ,and, I am not certain but,I think Government Grew as Well.
Then give some facts to debate. We just prove that your copy and pastes are left winged smear tactics every single time Rufus. Here is a fact for you. When republicans control Congress spending is lower regardless of who is in the White House. When democrats control the house, spending significantly increases regardless of who is in the White House. This is proven in all of Clinton, Bush, and Obama's terms so again, you posted misinformation.
•George W. Bush, pushed in part by a Congress controlled by Democrats, allowed federal spending to increase $700 per person over Clinton-era levels.
•Even if we completely ignore the first two years of the Obama administration (remember the recession officially ended in June 2009), average spending has risen more than $2,100 per person above the levels of Bush’s last two years.
•Yet, despite having achieved the highest levels of federal spending in history (in spite of a massive reduction in our military commitments/spending in Iraq/Afghanistan), President Obama plans, by 2017, to increase spending by another $1,500 per person.
•In short, by the time Obama has completed his first six years in office, he will have increased inflation-adjusted federal spending by five times as much as President Bush increased spending relative to President Clinton. (Just imagine how much worse things might be had Democrats retained full control over Congress after 2010.)

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM doesn't debate! He cuts and pastes articles form the lying MSM.