Nothing new about Republican Lows

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Nothing new about Republican Lows

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

No mention of Jews in White House's Holocaust Remembrance Day tribute
Lack of reference to Judaism or antisemitism in Trump administration’s statement ‘puzzling and troubling’, head of Anti-Defamation League said

Ron Dermer, Israeli ambassador to the US, lights a memorial candle alongside Holocaust survivors Josiane and Alfred Traum at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC. Photograph: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

Ben Jacobs in Washington

Friday 27 January 2017 14.56 EST
The White House raised eyebrows on Friday when it issued a statement to commemorate International Holocaust Remembrance Day, the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, that did not mention Jews, Judaism or antisemitism.
The statement read:

It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.
Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.
In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.

((( Says the absolute Picture of Evil ))). A man who was raised by ,a Bigot to be A Bigot.Who's White House,is Staffed with Bigots ,Who is Leading the Greatest Era of Division this Country and the World has ever witnessed.Who is openly apart the very Fabric of this great Nation.Using White Supremacy as a tool along with Antisemitism,and you have the nerve to talk about Democrats,,being low.
Maybe when trump and his Russian friends who attacked America on November -8-2016 are behind bars for Treason , you will understand better.

The Holocaust was the systematic genocide of European Jewry by Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. More than six million Jews were murdered, along with Gypsies, gay people, political dissidents and others that the Nazi regime found undesirable.
On Twitter, Jonathan Greenblatt, the head of the Anti-Defamation League wrote that the statement “misses that it was six million Jews who perished, not just ‘innocent people’” and described it as “puzzling and troubling” that there was no explicit mention of Jews.

Donald Trump's first 100 days as president – daily updates
Read more

In past statements and speeches commemorating International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Barack Obama explicitly referred to the “unique” nature of the Holocaust and “the scourge of antisemitism” and to the murder of six million Jews.
The oversight by the White House comes as the Trump administration is still adjusting to the transition of power. The night before the statement on the Holocaust was issued, the White House issued a daily schedule that repeatedly misspelled the name of the British prime minister, Theresa May.
The White House did not respond to a request for comment. However, Fred Brown, a spokesman for the Republican Jewish Coalition, said in a statement “it’s outrageous that people are using Holocaust Remembrance Day for partisan reasons or to try and settle scores. The horrors of the Holocaust are not to be taken lightly. Today is about remembering the millions of Jews who suffered at the hands of hate, and the heroes who died fighting it.”

Muslims,,,Do you think trump will deport these.

Muslims in the military: Crescents among the crosses at Arlington Cemetery

Remember me?

If you ever visit Arlington National Cemetery, as many are doing on this Memorial Day, you may notice that every now and then, a crescent pops up among the field of crosses. Few Americans are aware that many American Muslims have fought and died in the US Armed Forces, including in Iraq. When you wander the cemetery grounds that overlook Washington, DC, you’ll notice the grave of Army Captain Humayun Khan, who lured a suicide car bomb away from the men in his charge, saving their lives but giving up his own.
You might also come across the grave of Army Spc. Rasheed Sahib, an American Muslim from Guyana who was killed in Iraq as well, under mysterious circumstances. And then there’s Army Spc. Omead Razani, a son of Iranian immigrants who also diedin Iraq. Also, Marine Staff Sgt. Kendall Damon Waters-Bey was killed in a helicopter crash on his way to duty in Iraq. In fact, you’ll find the graves of fallen Muslim soldiers and Muslim veterans in military cemeteries all over the United States, from Hassein Ahmed (Army, WWII) to Ibrahim Muhammad (Navy, WWII), from Mahir Hasan (Army, Korea) to Abul Fateh Umar Khan (Air Force, Korea).
Today, nearly 15,000 Muslims serve in the US Armed Forces, under situations of conflicting loyalties and misunderstanding both by their non-Muslim colleagues as well as other Muslims. “We don’t have to prove anything,” said Imam Ghayth Nur Kashif, a Korean War veteran and former counselor for the Muslim American Military Association. “Many of us were born here so it’s really kind of an insult for people to question are you an American.”

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Welshman

Re: Nothing new about Republican Lows

Post by Welshman »

Ok sir you got me going and only after reading a couple of lines. Please understand I do respect your opinion and after you are finally converted you owe me a fully trained squirrel dog for enlightening you. I only have time to address the first subject of your post about the comment that Trump failed to address the Holocaust Service properly. Instead of saying we remember and honor the victims of the Holocaust. He should have said -
"It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember every Heebe, and honor every Kike victim, Jew survivor and Kike hero of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on every innocent Heebe by Nazi terror."
There I added the adjectives Trump must have forgot, you know us Republicans, nasty bunch we are.
More and more I don't trust what the media publishes if they feel attacking someone for the lack of descriptive adjectives warrants the report you posted.
How could anyone misinterpret he meant the Jewish people and insinuate that he failed to name them?
Do you think I should apply to be his speech writer? Do you think the libtards would misunderstand me?
Where are your cronies, coward yellow dogs all of them.
Last edited by Welshman on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

I am glad you still post Mr Pine Mt. I do have a few more moments to respond to the misspelling of England's Prime Minister's name.
I still find it amazing that this country of primarily Christian, Anglo Saxon, some version of King James bible reading folks could ever elect an individual named Osama Bin Obama. Wasn't that his name? The guy who killed over 4,000 people on 9/11 was BAArack the Goat Fxxker. Do I have them mixed up?
Seriously, if the people in this country can mix up the name of our president with the mastermind of 9/11 can you blame them for screwing up another presidents name.
Come on Theresa May, halt the God darned presses. It is Teresa May, no Theresa Maye, Christ if this isn't fixed World War III will start.
Dems lost and like the words of their famous last Fuhrer BAARack The Goat Fxxcker, Black Sheep, Bin Laden Obama, get over it, We won you lost!
Either find time helping create jobs or protecting Americans from getting blown up or shut up and get out of the way. Go cry in the shower with Schumer and keep collecting a check doing nothing like they have been.

Newt

Post by Newt »

No doubt soldiers of every religious background have fought for our freedom.
However, do you ever wonder why we are allowing refugees, young men age seventeen to thirty, to seek a safe haven here while we send American born over seas to fight for their country?

I guess I am just too dumb to understand. Please explain.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Mr. Welshman, while respect for those that have served, are serving, and will serve should be given without mention, you will come to realize that Rufus has lost his way. For instance, in this post he quoted an article by Ben Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs is guilty of slander, misquoting, and misrepresenting the facts of his stories deliberately. He was formerly a writer for the Daily Beast which is another well known left wing rag. I used to list Rufus' resources from which he quotes and list them. If you search back far enough you will find it and you should look at the list. It tells you everything you need to know.

I can only speak for myself when I say I don't mind a different opinion. It generates healthy thought towards matters at hand, but when one of the conversers deliberately introduces false information into the discussion then that is simply a lack of character. That is what Rufus is guilty of and the sad thing is he wasn't like this 15-20 years ago. There is no better American than a veteran in my eyes. The biggest regret of my life is not finding another means to serve after being rejected by the Army due to a surgery that left 2 large screws in my knee. However, I would like to think that serving in the armed services would have instilled an even deeper sense of America and the constitutional republic that it is. I know and work with many veterans, mostly marines, and not a single one of them share Rufus' political views. I've showed them his posts and they simply don't believe he served even though I inform them that I believe he did.

You wish to give Rufus the respect that you feel he deserves, we've all been there trust me. However, you need not look any further than his title to this thread "Nothing new about Republican lows" to see that he has no respect for the vast majority of current and past service members. His disdain for those that are successful reeks of jealousy and screams left wing fascist. He attempts to portray himself as a Godly man, but his use of slander, untruthfulness, and false accusations tell a different story. So while I appreciate your attempt to be respectful, it will come to pass as it has for the rest of us.

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thanks for reminding me to keep my eyes wide open Mr Pine Lakes. I have always enjoyed reading your posts. They are very well written and thought out.

99% of the time I root for the underdogs unless they are playing against the Cleveland Indians, Browns or O-H-I-O State Buckeyes. Never forget your roots. So as in the case of the Browns for sure I root for the underdog a lot. (Edited for clarification)

Just seemed like Mr Stewart was getting ganged up on a little, but sounds like he may have a past which I will forgive when he comes around or gives up the Melania and other girl video. Which he has paused and rewound so darn much that it has to have burnt images. He is probably the only one now that will ever know the best parts.
He keeps it up I will keep fxxking with him.

And I don't hate Lying Hillary I despise her. Her list of indiscretions is way, way to long for me. She is so pathetic her own husband won't sleep with her! Wait! Is this something Enquiring minds want to know ? ( Didn't edit this line )
Last edited by Welshman on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Welshman wrote:Thanks for reminding me to keep my eyes wide open Mr Pine Lakes. I have always enjoyed reading your posts. They are very well written and thought out.

99% of the time I root for the underdog unless it is the Cleveland Indians, Browns or O-H-I-O State Buckeyes. Never forget your roots. So as in the case of the Browns for sure I root for the underdog a lot.

Just seemed like Mr Stewart was getting ganged up on a little, but sounds like he may have a past which I will forgive when he comes around or gives up the Melania and other girl video. Which he has paused and rewound so darn much that it has to have burnt images. He is probably the only one now that will ever know the best parts.
He keeps it up I will keep fxxking with him.

And I don't hate Lying Hillary I despise her. Her list of indiscretions is way, way to long for me. She is so pathetic her own husband won't sleep with her! Wait! Is this something Enquiring minds want to know ?
I take offense to your second paragraph minus the Browns. They have been so bad for so long that there is nothing left to be offended by, but my beloved Indians should only be spoken of kindly. I can understand why everyone but us Buckeye fans hate them. When all you do is win and continue to get the best recruits I would probably feel the same.

On a more serious note, you will never get any credible source of information from Rufus. It's all hate and smear from left winged rags, and just about everyone here combats it easily with facts and proof. He'll take any sympathy that you want to give him, but he prefers your tax dollars.

Newt

Post by Newt »

You can't fix stupid.

One-third of Americans don't know Obamacare, ACA are same law

(RNN) – One-third of Americans don’t know that Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act are the same thing, according to a poll by Morning Consult.

It’s not a surprising figure. Confusion over the law’s two names has been lampooned several times since it was passed.

However, it’s a more serious matter now, as President Donald Trump and Congressional Republicans prepare to dismantled the healthcare law.

In Morning Consult’s poll, which was published by the New York Times, 35 percent of people didn’t know the two monikers described the same legislation. Some were sure they were separate policies (17 percent). Others were unsure if they were different (18 percent).

The most uninformed subset of respondents were individuals between 18 and 29 and those who earn less than $50,000. The latter group is especially vulnerable if the healthcare legislation is repealed and not replaced.

Sounds like the Obama and Hillary voters.

Lots of democrats in Congress probably don't know it either.

One thought Guam would tip over if anymore troops were added to the island.

Another thought we'd already landed on Mars.

Maybe Trump will educate them when the Affordable care Act becomes Trump Care. You can bet any failures will be in the MSM for the next four years so they will know who to blame. I suspect CNN has a full time staff inventing problems as I type.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

It sounds more like your coming round to the ACA being modified rather than repealed. Trump quote, "who would have thought health care would be so complicated", Ryan won't be happy not throwing 20 million Americans out of health care. , but yes, modification of the ACA is something both parties can work together on to improve the plan.
There is no doubt Donald will get credit for changes made good/bad, just like obama got credit for it's success/failures, that's just the way it is when your President.

The tax plan will be interesting to here, "paid for" spending, 54 billion added to the 540 billion defense budget( repeal of the republican sequester ), millions of jobs paid for by reducing corporate taxes (trickle down tried and failed). Everyone already knows this is better for the stock market stocks, bonuses and dividend payouts, and the "TO BIG TO FAIL" PROTECTION for companies is still in effect for when the market crashes again.............THE SWAMP IS STILL FULL............and now corporate sharks have been added to the Gov rank and file. The market is pumped by all these promised changes and the market will deflate if these plants do not bear fruit.

I was surprised to here Donald say, "he inherited a mess". I can only imagine what obama thought when he took the reins from W.
"For those with great power and authority, much is expected"

Good luck to all...

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trump
trump,voters ,,Ana-seem-afham,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Patch I can only wonder when you and PMB will have the guts to put your money where your mouth is and open up buisnesses across this great country and show all these terrible companies how it is done.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:It sounds more like your coming round to the ACA being modified rather than repealed. Trump quote, "who would have thought health care would be so complicated", Ryan won't be happy not throwing 20 million Americans out of health care. , but yes, modification of the ACA is something both parties can work together on to improve the plan.
There is no doubt Donald will get credit for changes made good/bad, just like obama got credit for it's success/failures, that's just the way it is when your President.

The tax plan will be interesting to here, "paid for" spending, 54 billion added to the 540 billion defense budget( repeal of the republican sequester ), millions of jobs paid for by reducing corporate taxes (trickle down tried and failed). Everyone already knows this is better for the stock market stocks, bonuses and dividend payouts, and the "TO BIG TO FAIL" PROTECTION for companies is still in effect for when the market crashes again.............THE SWAMP IS STILL FULL............and now corporate sharks have been added to the Gov rank and file. The market is pumped by all these promised changes and the market will deflate if these plants do not bear fruit.

I was surprised to here Donald say, "he inherited a mess". I can only imagine what obama thought when he took the reins from W.
"For those with great power and authority, much is expected"

Good luck to all...
Remember, Patch is an independent so this has no bias whatsoever....and I have a bridge to sell. You say "good luck to all" while deep down you hope for failure of this president and congress.

The ACA is a disaster. Anyone with a small amount of common sense new it would be. It doesn't matter how you slant it, the federal government sucks at everything it does. It's inefficient, costly, and corrupt. To think that healthcare would benefit by becoming federal government entity.....well that is just plain stupid. When it was first talked about some questions "popped" into my mind:
1. Is it true that no one can be denied medical care at a hospital?
2. How are those that didn't pay before going to pay with the ACA enacted?
3. Won't involving a huge federal government agency just increase the cost of healthcare?
4. Hasn't this been attempted by several other countries with poor results? Look at Canada for instance. Many that had a dire medical condition came to the US because of the quality of the healthcare received.
5. Will this be the demise of employer provided health insurance?

The only mess Obama inherited was the housing bubble created by democrats. Bush had that hung around his neck, but nobody(democrats) wants to talk about the cause of it in the interest of self preservation. Bush also, in less than a year in office, was handed 9/11. It crushed the economy, but I'm certain it was all his fault somehow. It doesn't matter that the economy had already seen a downturn prior to Bush taking office and that his predecessor was emphatically warned about a possible terrorist attack, but chose to ignore it. Bush's biggest fault was his willingness to work with democrats and it bit him in the arse. If he would have taken a hard line stance against democrats like Obama has against republicans then this country would have been far better off.

Newt

Post by Newt »

The Democratic Party seems to have no earthly idea why it is so darn unpopular
LINK http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2993659

quote:

Hillary Clinton is just slightly more unfavorable than her own party, according to a poll. (JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)

A troubling new poll was just released showing that the Democratic Party is significantly less popular than both Donald Trump and Mike Pence. My gut tells me that Democrats will ignore this poll, or blame it on bad polling, and continue down the same course they are currently on: being funded by lobbyists and the 1%, straddling the fence or outright ignoring many of most inspirational issues of the time, and blaming Bernie Sanders for why they aren’t in power right now.

As a general rule the Democratic Party doesn’t listen well and struggles to hear the truth about itself.

In case you’ve been living under a rock, Republicans now control the House, the Senate, the presidency, and the overwhelming majority of state legislatures and governorships. This new poll from Suffolk University illustrates just how that’s possible. Here are the base results of the poll with favorable/unfavorable ratings.

Pence: 47%/35%
Trump: 45%/47%
GOP: 37%/48%
Media: 37%/50%
Dem Party: 36%/52%
Hillary: 35%/55%
Congress: 26%/52%