Evangelicals and trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Evangelicals and trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

SORRY FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS ,,,BUT,IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE OUT WHY EVANGELICALS,,,SUPPORTED PLEASE EXPLAIN,IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT,AND MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT AS WELL

America, has long been the modern day ,Sodom and Gomorrah ,getting worse every day,Preachers ,Pastors,etc pretending to teach or preach the word of God.
Sending people to hell like an assembly line.with the one thing that they are afraid to preach about. HATE, THESE POLITICIANS ,,PREACH HATE,,,,HATE THE POOR,,HATE THE HISPANIC,,HATE THE BLACK ,,HATE MUSLIMS,,,HATE PEOPLE WHO DONT WORK,, HATE CRIPPLED PEOPLE,,HATE PEOPLE WHO GET ENTITLEMENTS,,HATE RICH PEOPLE.,,HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD JOBS,,,BUT ,,ALSO HATE FAST FOOD WORKERS.,,HATE WOMEN,,HATE OLD PEOPLE,,

THESE POLITICIANS ,,WANT,, ALL THIS HATE THEY LOVE IT,,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE POLITICIANS LOVE IS RELEGION,,I HAVE NEVER HEARD A POLITICIAN SAY I AM ,,AN ATHEIST.
TRUMP ,,,SAYS ,,HE HAS NEVER ASK ,,THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS ,,BECAUSE HE NOT DONE ANYTHING HE NEEDED TO ASK FORGIVENESS FOR.

WE ALL KNOW HIS HISTORY
HE STARTED IN REALISTATE,AND LEARNED TO LIE FROM HIS KKK FATHER,HE LEARNED HOW TO SWINDLE,PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR HIM HE SIMPLE WOULD NOT PAY THE AGREED WAGE TO THEM.
HIS,TRUMP UNIVERSITY,SWINDLE ,,COST HIM MILLIONS ,,HIS TRUMP MODELING AGENCY,BROUGHT YOUNG, UNDER AGE GIRLS ,,IN FROM RUSSIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES,,MADE THEM LIVE IN CROWDED ,RAT INFESTED ROOMS,MADE THEM MODEL FOR PICTURES HE COULD SELL,,HE ALSO SENT THEM OUT WITH HIS RICH FRIENDS.
THE FAKE TRUMP CHARITY, HE SET UP WAS JUST A MONEY LAUNDERING RACKET,,RUSDIA ,SAUDI ARABIA,MANY COUNTRIES PUT MONEY IN EXCEPT DONALD,,NO,,HE TOOK IT OUT TO BUY ,,TIM TIEBO,HELMET,AND STATUES OF HIMSELF.,,,IF HE OR HIS FAMILY GOT IN A PLACE THEY HAD TO GIVE TO A CHARITY ,,TRUMP WOULD JUST USE MONEY FROM HIS SO CALLED FOUNDATION OR CHARITY,.HE MARRIED THREE IMPORTED WOMEN ,DIVORSED TWO OF THEM,HE IS A CHRONIC LIAR,FACT CHECK SAYS SOME THING LIKE 76% OF WHAT HE SAYS ARE LIES.there are many more examples .

SO ,WITH ALL WE KNOW FROM THIS,,,THE HATEING EVERYONE ,THE PRETENDING TO BE A CHRISTIAN,,,DO YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING HE SHOULD ASK FORGIVENESS FOR.,!!!!

But,,here is my point of this entire post,,EVANGELICAL PEOPLE,SAY ,HE ,IS THE BEST, OF THE ,TWO BAD CHOICES.

CLINTON,HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED FOR 30 years ,by Republicans,from White Water,,to Bill,s Women,to the fake BENGAZI,,to the Private server,that was never hacked.
Every bit of the Clinton stuff was made up by By,Republicans Investigated by Republicans,,,and she was unanimously ,,,Cleared,,She Stayed with Her first husband like the bible says,

But,these fake Evangelical Christians ,,dont trust her,,LOL,,LOL,,LOL

BASICALLY,,EVANGELICALS ,,GAVE UP THEIR FAKE BELIEF ,,AND JUST,, WENT WITH ,,THE HATE EVERY ONE,AND GREED CANDIDATE.,,,,,SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GO TO HELL GO TO CHURCH,,THAT IS ONE SURE WAY TO GET THERE I. THIS COUNTRY.

If Donald Trump has done anything, he has snuffed out the Religious Right
By Russell Moore October 9, 2016

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during the Values Voter Summit held by the Family Research Council in September 2015 in Washington. (Jose Luis Magana/AP)
Russell Moore is the president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention. The views in this opinion piece are those of the author in his personal capacity.

Donald Trump once bragged to radio shock-jock Howard Stern about walking through the dressing rooms of his beauty pageants while contestants were getting dressed. He could do it, he suggested, because he owned the place.

This year, religious conservatism stands naked and exposed before the world, while Trump smugly surveys what he has come to own.

Journalist Mark Halperin noted this weekend that virtually all of the “reaffirmation of support” for Trump, following the disclosure of his sexually predatory recorded comments, were from religious conservative leaders. This is a scandal and a disgrace, but it should not be a surprise.

[Donald Trump has created an excruciating moment for evangelicals]

We know nothing new about Donald Trump. He has told us about his view of women, his view of sexuality, his views of marriage and family for more than 30 years. He has gloried in reality television decadence before reality television was even invented, in his boasts to tabloid reporters. He reaffirmed who he is over and over again, even during this campaign — from misogynistic statements to racist invective to crazed conspiracy theorizing.

And yet here stands the old-guard Religious Right establishment. Some are defending or waving this away, with the same old tropes they’ve used throughout this campaign. Trump’s not a Sunday school teacher, they tell us. Trump’s a new King David or pagan deliverer Cyrus. Trump is either a “baby Christian” or the kind of tough strongman conservative Christians need since the Sermon on the Mount isn’t realistic enough for the 21st century.

Watch: Donald Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005 Play Video3:06

In this video from 2005, Donald Trump prepares for an appearance on "Days of Our Lives" with actress Arianne Zucker. He is accompanied to the set by "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush. The Post has edited this video for length. (Obtained by The Washington Post)
And, of course, they tell us, he will appoint judges and justices who stand up for unborn human life and religious liberty. After all, he promised us he would. Why Trump would be more faithful to vows to religious political activists than he has been to people named “Mrs. Trump,” they do not tell us.

[The deep disgust for Hillary Clinton that drives so many evangelicals to support Trump]

What’s at stake here is far more than an election. In the 1980s, many evangelicals quietly cringed when they saw the endless stream of hucksters called “television evangelists” on the airwaves around them. These figures cried on cue, sold their protein shakes and end-times emergency food packets, and peddled “anointed” prayer cloths in exchange for donations, all while explaining to us what political point God was making with natural disasters. When one after another fell into open scandal, it wasn’t just their prosperity gospel voodoo that was disgraced before the world, but the reputation of the entire church. And yet the damage done to gospel witness this year will take longer to recover from than those 1980s televangelist scandals.

These evangelical leaders have said that, for the sake of the “lesser of two evils,” one should stand with someone who not only characterizes sexual decadence and misogyny, brokers in cruelty and nativism, and displays a crazed public and private temperament — but who glories in these things. Some of the very people who warned us about moral relativism and situational ethics now ask us to become moral relativists for the sake of an election. And when some dissent, they are labeled as liberals or accused of moral preening or sitting comfortably on the sidelines. The cynicism and nihilism is horrifying to behold. It is not new, but it is clearer to see than ever.

[This is the last spastic breath from the Religious Right before its overdue death]

There is good news, though, behind all of this, regardless of how this election turns out. The old-school political Religious Right establishment wonders why the evangelical next generation rejects their way. The past year is illustration enough. The evangelical movement is filled with younger, multiethnic, gospel-centered Christians. They are defined by a clear theology and a clear mission — not by the doctrinally vacuous resentment over a lost regime of nominal, cultural “Christian America.”

The people who have used the gospel to sell us politically cynical voting guides have done damage. But they are not replicating themselves in the next generation.THEY SUPPORT A LIAR,A THIEF,AND ADULTER.
The old-guard is easier to engage in politics, because they find identity in a “silent majority” of Americans. The next generation knows that our witness is counter to the culture, not just on the sanctity of life and the stability of the family but, most importantly, on the core of the gospel itself: Christ and him crucified.

Acts of Faith newsletter
Conversations about faith and values.

The 30-year-old evangelical pastor down the street from you would rather die than hand over his church directory to a politician or turn his church service into a political rally. Finding new ways of engaging our fellow citizens and forming collaborative majorities for public action are now the urgent priority of evangelicals who wish not to concede the public space, in our name, to heretics and hucksters and influence-peddlers.
The gospel matters more.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Re: Evangelicals and trump

Post by Pine Lakes »

Don't stop short of the end Rufus just because it benefits you.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... Fnr3dWqlQA

You would benefit yourself by coming to the understanding that the American public didn't hate Hillary Clinton, it is her policies and suspicious involvements that lost her the election. It is the failures of her predecessor that caused many to lose faith in her politics that are identical. The only people preaching hate are you and the rest of the liberal world. You do this because you have no moral foundation so you must attempt to destroy your opposition with slander and fear. It's classical liberal behavior Rufus. Now you're attempting to demonize Christians that voted for Trump. Running your mouth that the Pastors and Preachers are not teaching the word of God, but instead are teaching hate. Do you even read what you post or are you really that stupid? You should be ashamed of yourself, but I'll pray for you and your family that hopefully hasn't been poisoned by your idiocy.

Pine Mt Beagles

Mr Davis

I have no reason to Demonize Christians who voted for Trump,,I am only stating the obvious.

The Question is how can some one,who considers them selves a Christian,Can Hold this man,up,as their Representative, to Represent Morality ,Dignity,Respect for the Commandments and Gods teachings.

You say, it was her policies and Her Suspecious involvement that cost her the Election.Ok,Will Leave that alone for now!

This Post, is not about the Election, Policies,or even ,Hillary Clinton.

EVANGELICAL,People who voted for trump,and say well, he ,was best choice, of the two,choices ,,my ,QUESTION IS HOW COULD ANYONE COME TO THAT CONCLUSION.

Relegion
Morals
Ethics
Honesty
Trustworthiness
Integrity
Loyalty to America

Does trump have any of these,Really.

And you can't blame Clinton,for putting this, in the White House,Remembering you had 16- other Republicans you could have chosen.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Mr Pine Mt,
I have included the word change in my posts many, many times. I think that is why Trump was elected. Old Jeb Bush thought he was going to coast in and I am sure he felt as confident as a Hillary Clinton supporter pre-Nov 8 that he had it in the bag. Jebby Bush was kicked to the curb because the country has been there done that, look what it got us.
Read a "story" in the paper this weekend about how Pope Francis has reduced sanctions against pedophile priests. The only reduction I would give them would be a loss of body weight. They would walk this earth for the rest of their days with no ball sack! Castrate the perverts and send them to Syria to spread the word of Christianity.
It is time for someone to lead this county carrying a big stick and taking names. Trump is doing that.

Another story from my past, you will like this one I hope. Don't cringe I am not directing this one at you. Just the squirrel dog you will owe me after you convert needs to be black or brown with a white forehead, about 15 inches tall.

Here goes - Back when I worked with all those Special Op guys I worked for CW3 Jeff King. Warrant officer from U.S Army, 5th Group Special Forces. Crusty old dude, 6'2", about 190 lbs. Pretty much bald, proud of those last six hairs curling out the top of his noggin. Wire framed glasses. Tall and straight as an old locust fence post. If he would have ever quit spitting chew and cursing you may have mistaken him for a college professor. Or a beagler from Kentucky (edited this line)
He used to tell me stories of busting heads in Haiti working riots for NATO, Special Ops training in barrels of water in North Carolina. Anyway, the story about how he felt disagreements and arguments should be resolved was a good one. He said todays environment is always to politically correct. Things can't just be black or white. If you lose, guess what you DON'T GET A TROPHY. He blames it on TOO MANY WOMEN INVOLVED. These days we all have to be in touch with our softer side. Back in the day after a contentious, heated argument among your peers, you went out and played a game of rugby and got a chance to smash the other guy in the mouth.
Think about it! Do you think if we still had only men in charge would we really have a transgender problem, maybe not so much. Would we have pedophile priests, maybe not so much. They would have been taken out the back door of the church and the next time you saw them would have been never!
People don't want to hear this but deep down I think they need a stronger dominant figure to whip the kid's ass when he is bad. Say NO! and mean it.

Don't the Evangelicals feel the need for guidance like I SMYTHE THEE, DEVIL BEGONE, I THROW STONES AT YOU, or something like that. Hillary Clinton or Jebby Bush never evoked these characteristics.

I am going to get a good squirrel dog pretty soon!

Pine Mt Beagles

Mr Weisman
I think that when the economy got bad enough that Women had to leave Home and work to make a living because Wages Kept getting Lower and Goods and Services got More Expensive.That America's Moral Compass Changed,Along with Education,and Relegion.
I am not going to say a Woman's Place is in the Home ,I think a Parents Place is where the Child needs them most ,and In My Opinion a Child a needs a Parent at home to care for them,,But Teach them Morals,Dignity,and Ethics as well as how to treat others.Etc.
I agree 100% if some Low Life Sexually Abuses a Child,,Casterate Him ,But ,I believe the same Should Be done to Rapist as well.

Now to your Post.

BY -Mr Weisman
Back in the day after a contentious, heated argument among your peers, you went out and played a game of rugby and got a chance to smash the other guy in the mouth.
Think about it! Do you think if we still had only men in charge would we really have a transgender problem, maybe not so much. Would we have pedophile priests, maybe not so much. They would have been taken out the back door of the church and the next time you saw them would have been never!
People don't want to hear this but deep down I think they need a stronger dominant figure to whip the kid's ass when he is bad. Say NO! and mean it.

Don't the Evangelicals feel the need for guidance like I SMYTHE THEE, DEVIL BEGONE, I THROW STONES AT YOU, or something like that.

Hillary Clinton or Jebby Bush never evoked these characteristics.
---->>
I think they very much did ,they both held higher morals in about every area.
J.M.O.

----------------->>>>>>>>>
I can't be a Hippocrit here the Gay ,,LGBT ,,Thing is VERY Repulsive to me,,I don't really like to think about it ,,BUT,I believe in the Constitution,and Civil Rights,, God Gave Man Free Will ,and I think the One Nation Under God Indivsable With Liberty -- and Justice for ALL,is right.

The only thing,I would say here is,Republicans,,like to profess this ,Gay and LGBT Stuff happened under President Barack Obama,,and of Course that thinking stems from Underlying Racis Bigotry,,because it's simply not true.

Sexual orientation and military service
Policies on the service of gay, lesbian and bisexual people in military forces

LGBT personnel are able to serve in the armed forces of some countries around the world: the vast majority of industrialized, Western countries, in addition to Brazil, Chile,South Africa, Israel, and South Korea.
This keeps pace with the latest global figures on acceptance of homosexuality, which suggest that tolerance of LGBT communities is becoming more widespread only in secular, affluent countries.

However, an accepting policy toward gay and lesbian soldiers does not invariably guarantee that LGBT citizens are immune to discrimination in that particular society. Even in countries where LGBT persons are free to serve in the military, activists lament that there remains room for improvement. Israel, for example, a country that otherwise struggles to implement LGBT-positive social policy, nevertheless has a military well known for its broad acceptance of openly gay soldiers.

History has seen societies that both embrace and shun openly gay service-members in the military. But more recently, the high-profile 2010 hearings on Don't Ask, Don't Tell in the United States propelled the issue to the center of international attention. They also shed light both on the routine discrimination, violence, and hardship faced by LGBT-identified soldiers, as well as arguments for and against a ban on their service.

LGBT Military Index

The LGBT Military Index is an index created by The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies that uses 19 indicative policies and best practices to rank over 100 countries on the inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender service members in the armed forces. Countries with higher rankings, especially the ones at the top, stand out for their multiple concerted efforts to promote the inclusion of gay and lesbian soldiers. In many of them special support and advocacy organizations are present. By contrast, countries near the bottom of the index show the lack of aspiration to promote greater inclusion of the LGBT military personnel.

History of sexual orientation in the military

Throughout history, there have been several cultures which have looked favorably on homosexual behavior in the military. Perhaps the most well-known example is found in ancient Greece and Rome. Homosexual behavior was encouraged among soldiers because it was thought to increase unit cohesiveness, morale and bravery.The Sacred Band of Thebes was a military unit from 378 BCE which consisted of male lovers who were known for their effectiveness in battle. Same-sex love was also prevalent among the Samurai class in Japan and was practiced between an adult and a younger apprentice.

And this does point to more confusion about trumps connection to how Evangelicals believe.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Mr Davis

I have no reason to Demonize Christians who voted for Trump,,I am only stating the obvious.

The Question is how can some one,who considers them selves a Christian,Can Hold this man,up,as their Representative, to Represent Morality ,Dignity,Respect for the Commandments and Gods teachings.

You say, it was her policies and Her Suspecious involvement that cost her the Election.Ok,Will Leave that alone for now!

This Post, is not about the Election, Policies,or even ,Hillary Clinton.

EVANGELICAL,People who voted for trump,and say well, he ,was best choice, of the two,choices ,,my ,QUESTION IS HOW COULD ANYONE COME TO THAT CONCLUSION.

Relegion
Morals
Ethics
Honesty
Trustworthiness
Integrity
Loyalty to America

Does trump have any of these,Really.

And you can't blame Clinton,for putting this, in the White House,Remembering you had 16- other Republicans you could have chosen.
Neither You or I can speak intelligently of Donald Trump's faith. You simply cannot do it, and the slander from all of the liberal sources you copy and paste is not news, let alone accurate news. This is what I know. Obama and the rest of the liberal world have held an all out assault on Christians over gay marriage, transgender issues, abortion, and a truck load of other issues over the last 8 yrs. Just as you have attempted to do, they have slandered christians as being bigots, racists, and nazi's. They(including you and Hillary) are the sole reason someone like Trump is president. We don't care what you do in your private life, we just don't think it should be public policy. We want to be left alone and to live in an America governed by the Constitution and the inalienable rights provided by it, not liberal/socialist/communist ideals that invade and control. You cannot speak of trustworthiness after posting the BS lies that you do. You can't mention honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics because you don't possess those qualities on this board. You are easy to debate Rufus because your arguments aren't based on facts. They are "feelings" generated out of hate and disdain for those that do not surrender to your ideals. You're to old or you would be out with all the other un-american, masked rebel liberals destroying the property of common people in protest of what? That you can't push your agenda on us? You remind me of the coward islamists that feel what they are doing is so righteous that they have to cover their faces.

Pine Mt Beagles

Posted by~Chip Davis
Neither You or I can speak intelligently of Donald Trump's faith.

Mr Davis
You are Just Plain Wrong here,,,,actually, I have already proven this several times.Trump only has faith in trump.

The rest of your post was just more of your hate mongering,not worthy of any reply.

You
Cannot have faith in God,and live like trump,not just the way he lives but the way he expects others to live.

Trump
Is just plain Evil.

Really ,Chip do you Honestly, believe trump has any kind of morals any at all,his whole life has been basically evil.

What happened here is,,you guys Elected the Mayor of Sodom and Gomorrah as President,and turned the Country even farther from God.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Posted by~Chip Davis
Neither You or I can speak intelligently of Donald Trump's faith.

Mr Davis
You are Just Plain Wrong here,,,,actually, I have already proven this several times.Trump only has faith in trump.

The rest of your post was just more of your hate mongering,not worthy of any reply.

You
Cannot have faith in God,and live like trump,not just the way he lives but the way he expects others to live.

Trump
Is just plain Evil.

Really ,Chip do you Honestly, believe trump has any kind of morals any at all,his whole life has been basically evil.

What happened here is,,you guys Elected the Mayor of Sodom and Gomorrah as President,and turned the Country even farther from God.
Again, where have you proven anything? Direct me to one of your posts that prove what you have stated. You can't because you haven't(you never do), and as I stated before, the liberal blogs that you quote are not real information Rufus. They are biased OPINION, and you are the one pushing hate as evident by your post again. As you dwell in your egotistical self worth remember that you cannot judge any of us, and you accusing a man that you don't know as evil shows who you really are. You don't have any faith in God. You just use him to push your agenda which consists of hate, smear, and lies. It's your life Rufus. How you choose to behave is your burden in the end. If Trump is evil, he is no more so than you.

You asked me if I believe Trump has any kind of morals. I can only judge him on what he has done so far, and while he wasn't my pick of the Republicans, he has certainly proven me wrong. Ultimately, he will be judged by the entirety of his work while in office so the jury is still out, but so far so good in my eyes. What has he done so far that you don't agree with? I'm talking policy here, not personality. Do you not like the idea of legal immigration and controlling our borders, using our own natural resources, keeping manufacturing in our country, bringing back manufacturing that had left, a better tax structure that doesn't prohibit companies from developing, removing us from bad trade agreements with other countries, or maybe sitting down with union officials to communicate the direction this country should go? I know what got your goat, it was the reversal of the transgender bathrooms in schools wasn't it? In the service of yourself you have abandoned any and all moral substance that you may have had. You are a joke on hear Rufus. Your arguments have no substance, morality, or common sense. You defend the indefensible. The only thing your rants do contain is BS and apostrophes. I am curious how you came to be so while living on a mountain in SE Kentucky, surrounded by good honest, hard working Kentucky republicans.

Pine Mt Beagles

By his work in office,,,,REALLY

If trump paves America's street with gold,and every man woman and child has anything that could ever want.

What would it be Worth.

What is it worth to gain the World and lose your Soul.

Trump
Is nothing a Conman,a thief,a habitual Liar,a Child Molester,A Rapist a serial sex offender,a racist,Bigot,an Adulter,an Idolater.

He is Robbing America Blind today, right now,He is a walking Conflict,,He has done more crooked things already than every President in Modern history,He Prompted the third worst attack on America In Modern History,Pearl Harnor,911,and November 8,2016.He Conspired with Russia in ,His, attack on American Sovereignty yes His Attack,He is DOING WHAT YOU REPUBLICANS SAID HILLARY CLINTON DID,,,REMEMBER ,,,PAY FOR PLAY WELL TRUMP IS TRULY DOING JUST THAT EVERY DAY.PRIVATE SERVER REALLY THIS GUY USES HIS PRIVATE CELL,PHONE ,BENGAZI,THAT CLINTON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH,REALLY,,TRUMP SAT AT A REDTAURANT AND SENTENCED A NAVY SEAL TO DEATH,AS WELL AS ABOUT FOURTH WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND STILL DID MOT ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION,,,NOW REMEMBER HE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE READY ROOM AND WATCH HE MADE THIS DECISDION AT A RESTAURANT.
YOUR HIPPOCRACY IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.
I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT THE TRUMP FOUNDATION IS JUST A MONEY LAUNDRYING SCHEME,MOSTLY FOR RUSSIANS.

But,you say no problem. Give me a tax break,attack Minorities,Women,Relegion,all you want ,Just how his often do you Pray to this Man.

Put your Faith in No Man.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB for a Clinton supporter to try and use religion as a prop of any kind is ridiculous. Trump may be scum, time will tell but we already know the Clintons are scum. YOU ARE A HIPPOCRIT, and worse than that you try to manipulate religion to give you cover. You should be ashamed but I know you're not because leftist have no shame.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

PMB At least he's not a Muslim like Obama. This country and our constitution were founded upon Christian beliefs and we will continue to run this country under those beliefs.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

This Country was Founded on Freedom of Relegion,Yes Freedom of Relegion,,

And Republicans,are only for Relegious freedom, as long as it is,their Relegion,,which means no Relegion .

Mr Rabbit
The Clintons are gone ,you got what you wanted with the help of Russia and the FBI,so what did You Republicans get for ,,,giving up any shred of Dignity,and selling America to Russia ,etc.

You got the most Corrupt human ever ,who has appointed the worst ever with the exception of a Couple Generals,,Goldman Sacks ,Wall Street an education Secretary who who don't believe in education.

As far as my using Relegion to do anything is flat not true,

All, I am doing is trying to help,people to Understand what ,you CHOSE ,TO STAND BESIDE ,WHAT YOU CHOSE TO LIFT UP AS AN EXAMPLE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD ,AN EXAMPLE OF AMERICAN VALUES, A NATION THAT HAS IN GOD WE TRUST ON THEIR MONEY.

I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION ,,
KNOWING All the trump has done,
Running a fake University to scam people out of their money,,,But,to be fair when people want something for nothing ,,nothing is what you usually get.
Going into a Community,,Hiring the Local Contractors to build Hotels Etc.,,,,then Saying I am NOT PAYING YOU .
CONSTANTLY ATTACKING WOMEN,EVEN MARRIED WOMEN,,,I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU AFTER HE GRABBED ,,YOUR,WIFE,,BETWEEN THE LEGS,JUST BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND CAN GET AWAY WITH IT ,,BUT ,,THEN WHEN YOU VOTED FOR HIM YOU BASICALLY IT WAS OK,
LIKE YOU SAID ,IT WAS ALRIGHT FOR HIM TO WALK IN TO ,,,YOUR ,,DAUGHTERS DRESSING ROOM .
TRUMP ,,HIRES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, BUT, IS DEPORTING YOUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ,,YET HIS SON,,IS TRYING TO GET PERMISSION TO KEEP HIS FOR HIS WINERY .
TRUMP ,HAS FACTORIES IN 18 COUNTRIES,,BUT, SAYS MAKE AMERICA GREAT.
THEIR IS JUST TO MUCH TO LIST,
ONE MORE THING ,,HE HAS TOLD OVER 900 LIES PROVEN .

WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR 18 Year old Daughters
WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR MONEY
WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THIS MAN PREACH AT YOUR CHURCH .

I Don't think you would ,,BUT,YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I was not a Trump supporter as anyone who frequents this forum would know but you where a Clinton supporter, how many times did you tell all of us how great they both are and that she is the most qualified candidate ever. YOU ARE A HIPPOCRIT PMB nothing will change that, in fact it is the ONLY thing you have proven over the last 10 years. everything else has been dependent cut and paste lunacy.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Glad I got my rubber boots on someone throw PM a roll of toilet paper ! :loser:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Rabbit
I absolutely said Hillary was the most Qualified,,I am not A Republican,=Hippocrit,

But ,I did not ,vote for her or anyone for that matter,But,you voted for trump.

Woody,,,
Well best of luck to you.