At Least The Russians and Pine Mt Tried

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

At Least The Russians and Pine Mt Tried

Post by Welshman »

Read a few articles, sorry "stories" this morning and just realized those filthy Rooskies no doubt tried to subvert our election. And Mr Pine Mt did every thing he could to help. You asked for this one Mr Pine MT.
You know why they did it?
They were trying to protect us from ourselves. They couldn't make sense of a ton of the thought processes BAArack The Goat Fxxcker, and his crowd endorsed.
The Commies, plain Vodka drinking, Russian ( Christian ) Orthodox folk couldn't understand little boys wanting to win a wrestling match so bad they declared themselves as little girls. They won fair and square you can't count the steroids they used. And our country allowed it. Man o' man I will bet their parents are proud. I would be so ashamed I would ask to be neutered so my gene pool would not be allowed to continue. Then I would go castrate the neighbor, the mailman or in some cases the Catholic priest for good measure.
I don't know maybe they were worried we finally figured it out also and saw their future Olympic women gymnast's meeting their match. I don't know.
I think they were just trying to protect us from the only one way to explain it, retarded individuals leading this country. I think they may have even felt it was their patriotic duty in a normal, heterosexual world, to stem this tide of messed up crap.

Also saw the story of Rachel Dozenan? Not sure of the spelling. White whore from Montana. Parents were for sure WASPS. One time head of local branch of NAACP. Declared herself to be African American years ago. Checked the African American minority exemption box when she applied for college tuition. Said she was truly African American in her soul and gagged on a lot of sausage I am sure trying to prove it. Fooled the dumbfxxcks for a long time. Was professor at some bullsxxt college. Well now that she has been outed she can't find work, even at a supermarket if you can believe that. Guess I don't blame any employer. Would you trust a misguided liar like her?
So there you go Mr Pine Mt. I do believe you now. The Rooskies did every thing they could to sway our election but it was only to protect us from ourselves and for your little girl or granddaughter who may grow up wanting to marry a football star or fireman. At least she can expect the ball to be in the correct location and the hose to be attached firmly. Go to services today and thank the Commies in your prayers!