Mr Pine Mt Owes Me A Squirrel Dog!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

I bet Mr Pine Mt that after he finally saw the light he owed me a Squirrel dog. I got you now sir. And I got my information from a good American not someone un American like Obama. More on this later.

First, we have debated and argued on this board many times about immigrants coming into this country. Mr Pine Mt says President Trump's immigration laws were unworthy, un-American and unconscionable. Mr Pine Mt have you ever heard of the Alien & Sedition Acts of 1798?
These acts included four bills and when you research it you can read them all but lets focus on one, the Alien Enemies Act. The A&S Acts were passed by John Adams, one of our Founding Fathers. Thomas Jefferson, a Democrat repealed three of the four bills under the A&S Acts but kept the Alien Enemies Section. This despicable law was used by that whore monger, FDR to imprison Japanese, Germans, and Italians during World War II. Then that son of bxxch Harry Truman used it to continue imprisoning and deporting immigrants.
So here we go two of our Founding Fathers helped create and keep immigration laws but also two, SAY IT, come on LOUD AND PROUD two Democratic Presidents used it in force. How dare they?
The Alien Enemies Acts remains in effect today.

Now don't relax I have more. But when you start to train my new fiest I want to name him Newt, no, MR NEWT with his permission. So we won't ever forget his name like you may have forgot something else.

Mr Pine Mt have you ever heard of the only Unforgivable sin, What is it? It is not murder. It is not rape . You can't prove Donald Trump has committed it. The one and only Unforgivable Sin is Forsaking Your Lord. It is the First Commandment. It includes no malice towards thy neighbor, do not forsake our God and his teachings. Do they teach this in Sharia Law? Is this a passage in the Koran? When you take your afternoon prayer do you think about it? Wait before we go any further.

MR PINE MT
HAVE YOU AT ANY TIME EVER BEEN CONTACTED BY A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND ASKED TO ABANDON YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COUNTRY?
HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED OR BEEN OFFERED FINANCIAL REWARD FOR FORSAKING YOUR RELIGION AND COUNTRY?
CAN YOU WITHOUT HESITATION FORGET YOUR FAMILY, COUNTRY AND FRIENDS AND SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are forgiven because you have been brainwashed by the MOOSE LAMBS and are probably now a MOOSE LAMB terrorist

You don't think I do my research. You just think I sit around all the time and dream only about just running my dogs.

I completed all my current research sitting on a bar stool at Duckies Pub, downtown Tampa Florida. My good buddy, no my Great American buddy Mike Devito educated me on these topics, between rounds, and helped me win my new dog MR NEWT.
Do you know why my friend is a great American and BAARACk Bin Laden Obama is not? My friends Italian American name ends in a vowel and BAARack just wishes he was even half Italian.

Don't start training my dog yet. I have to get Mr Newt's permission to name him. I don't want my dog to get confused. He is going to have an American name. Me and my dog are going to be Americans!

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: Mr Pine Mt Owes Me A Squirrel Dog!

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Great post Welshman. I won't even debate the blatant ignorance of PMB any more. You can't change his reprobate mind. Lets hope he doesn't teach his beliefs to your squirrel dog. LOL
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Unread postby Welshman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 pm

I bet Mr Pine Mt that after he finally saw the light he owed me a Squirrel dog. I got you now sir. And I got my information from a good American not someone un American like Obama. More on this later.
------------>>>
Answer
First off I don't bet on anything,ever.
Second,I don't buy from,sell to,or trade with republicans,knowing them to be such.
------------------>
First, we have debated and argued on this board many times about immigrants coming into this country. Mr Pine Mt says President Trump's immigration laws were unworthy, un-American and unconscionable.
--------------->>
Answer
I have said trumps immigration laws are UnAmerican,,as far as I know ,I have never used the word,,unconscionable,but It does ,fit,,His Ban was Basically just a lie,about Terrorist,comming from every Country ,except the ones he has businesses in,it was not a Terrorist ban,But,A Relegious ban,on Muslims.Many Muslims have served this Country ,and many paid the ultimate price.
---------------->>>>>
Mr Pine Mt have you ever heard of the Alien & Sedition Acts of 1798?
These acts included four bills and when you research it you can read them all but lets focus on one, the Alien Enemies Act. The A&S Acts were passed by John Adams, one of our Founding Fathers. Thomas Jefferson, a Democrat repealed three of the four bills under the A&S Acts but kept the Alien Enemies Section. This despicable law was used by that whore monger, FDR to imprison Japanese, Germans, and Italians during World War II. Then that son of bxxch Harry Truman used it to continue imprisoning and deporting immigrants.

So here we go two of our Founding Fathers helped create and keep immigration laws but also two, SAY IT, come on LOUD AND PROUD two Democratic Presidents used it in force. How dare they?
The Alien Enemies Acts remains in effect today.
--------------------->>>>>>>
Answer
President Barack Obama,,,has Deported more Illegal immigrants than any Republican I know of but he did it under the law the right way.
------------------------>>>>>>>>"
Now don't relax I have more. But when you start to train my new fiest I want to name him Newt, no, MR NEWT with his permission. So we won't ever forget his name like you may have forgot something else.

Mr Pine Mt have you ever heard of the only Unforgivable sin, What is it? It is not murder. It is not rape . You can't prove Donald Trump has committed it.
---------------------------->>>>>>>>>>
Answer
The sin you refer to is Blasphemy,,,,,,mans denying God,, trump commits that sin 24- Hours a day,every day,,,He is living in Adultry ,Lies Constantly,Is Stealing 24 hours a day .
You cannot do this knowingly and Willingly and Believe in God,,it Blasphemy,,or denying God.
So yes ,he does it,but,I don't have to Prove it,,Because he does that himself.
And the
First Commandment,,says Tho Shall Have NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME.
SO Worshiping trump is a sin.and trump worships himself.
---------------------------->>>>>>>
The one and only Unforgivable Sin is Forsaking Your Lord. It is the First Commandment. It includes no malice towards thy neighbor, do not forsake our God and his teachings. Do they teach this in Sharia Law? Is this a passage in the Koran?
--------------------->>>>>>>
Answer
The Koran,teaches ,Do Not Forsake Allah,,which Means God in Arabic,,it also teaches Peace for mankind.after you read the Bible ,Read the Koran,,I admit I have not read all,of it but some,as well as the Mormon Bible.
-------------------------->>>>>>>

When you take your afternoon prayer do you think about it? Wait before we go any further.

MR PINE MT
HAVE YOU AT ANY TIME EVER BEEN CONTACTED BY A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND ASKED TO ABANDON YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COUNTRY?
HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED OR BEEN OFFERED FINANCIAL REWARD FOR FORSAKING YOUR RELIGION AND COUNTRY?
CAN YOU WITHOUT HESITATION FORGET YOUR FAMILY, COUNTRY AND FRIENDS AND SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are forgiven because you have been brainwashed by the MOOSE LAMBS and are probably now a MOOSE LAMB terrorist.
------------>
Answer
I would rather be called a Muslim than a Republican at least they believe in Allah,,,
Republicans,,don't believe anything.
---------->>>
You don't think I do my research. You just think I sit around all the time and dream only about just running my dogs.

I completed all my current research sitting on a bar stool at Duckies Pub, downtown Tampa Florida. My good buddy, no my Great American buddy Mike Devito educated me on these topics, between rounds, and helped me win my new dog MR NEWT.
Do you know why my friend is a great American and BAARACk Bin Laden Obama is not? My friends Italian American name ends in a vowel and BAARack just wishes he was even half Italian.

Don't start training my dog yet. I have to get Mr Newt's permission to name him. I don't want my dog to get confused. He is going to have an American name. Me and my dog are going to be Americans!
------------------->>>>>>>

BUT,,I AM SHOWING YOUR PRESIDENT,trump,MUCH MORE RESPECT THAN YOU HAVE SHOWN AMERICAN PRESIDENTS.

--------------------->>>>
Poor ole Newt
Has enough Problems,,He like most republicans,are Reprobates,,,DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE WALKING OR RIDING A HORSE.
Maybe ole Newt,knows ,some one who has,, a good Squirrel Dog ,,I don't think mine would suit you.

Thanks

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I would like to start a go fund me page so that PM can afford his antipsychotic meds. :lol: :loser:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!