Me and My Dog Are Americans

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Me and My Dog Are Americans

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are such a dumbazz. Trump didn't need to become president to have standing worldwide he has already accomplished that

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Trump Trump Trump Trump!!!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:The fact is ,republicans who post here,are in fact Racist ,Bigots and Liars ,and God has Rebuked them and cursed them with Reprobate minds.

Have you noticed, that these republicans here ,don't even try to debate my post ,from the most reliable Sources ,No ,they do not,, they just start calling names and ignore facts.

Why because they believe republicans are the superior race,,that is why,pu,pump,hired Russia to help him and his republican counterparts.

Had,the FBI Come out assure pu,pumps,win and America's fall,,,,then Put the worst weasel Racist on his Campaign over the Department of Justice,,jeff sessions.
To make sure ,Hiring Russia ,,Laundering Russian Money,,was not a problem.

How could A Man,any Man anyone who calls Himself a Man,,

say.

Go ahead Grab MY WIFE BETWEEN THEN LEGS YOU RICH ITs NO PROBLEM.

OR ,,SAY HEY MR ,trump,I HAVE A COUPLE DAUGHTERS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL,THAT PLAY BASKETBALL, YOU CAN GO ON ,IN THE DRESSING ROOM ,AND LOOK EM OVER WHEN YOU WANT YOU RICH.

OR,,SAY I HAVE THIS COMPANY I BUILD HOUSES I WILL TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND INVENTORY AND WORK ON YOUR HOTEL YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ME YOU ,,RICH.

OR,,SAY,,
MR trump,,since you don't believe
IN GOD
YOU BELIEVE ADULTRY IS OK
YOU BELIEVE LIEING IS GOOD
YOU BELIEVE STEALING IS GOOD
GRABBING OTHER MENS WIVES IS GOOD
BEING A BIGOT IS GOOD

This and much more is exactly what you said when you voted trump.

Good luck with that.
You don't have anything to debate. Every post you make is a cut and paste from a radical left winged nut job like you, except literate. I simply prove that what you say is BS by naming the source of the garbage. The thoughts(for lack of better words) that come out of the pea rattling around inside your cranium are laughable. You don't even get the other democrats on this board to join in on your stupid rants. That's what they are Rufus.........stupid. Clearly you wouldn't know what a good debate was if it jumped up and bit you in the bag.

President Trump no more of a child molester than you are. You believe in stealing, you just use the guise of welfare. You believe being a liar is good as evident by your Saul Alinsky methods of putting misinformation on public forum. You believe being a bigot is good as demonstrated by your intolerance of republicans and the majority of Americans. You don't believe in God. If you did, you certainly would side with baby killers, thieves, terrorists, and racists like you do. You don't call yourself a man because you want the freedom to make that determination. For your benefit, I would suggest that you, or any man you care about, not use the bathroom my daughter is using.

You do make me laugh when you suggest that you know what God has done to republicans. Yet you support abortion, thievery, islam, laziness, lies, communism, racism, and corruption. As long as Rufus is getting his share, he doesn't have a problem with the immorality of it or even suggesting that God has cursed those that don't share in his immorality. Morons like Rufus are exactly why the majority of American citizens that don't live in NY, LA, Chicago, and any other urban area voted for Trump in what was basically a land slide. People that care about this country made it quite clear how they feel. What's funny is that the democrats are going to continue to lose seats in the next election too. Better start teaching your grandchildren that the free ride won't be around for them Rufus. You'll be able tell them stories of how long you collected a check off of the sweat of other's efforts and how good life was in the olden days before the republicans ruined it.

Have fun with that.

fastone

Post by fastone »

Pine Mt. you are plain a dummy !What u and the democratic party try to label Trump as ,are exactly what your party are .Liars ,thieves ,extortionists,pay to play ,pay people to exort violence .Get Real .
Rabbit Ridge Kennels,home of
RABBIT RIDGE Penny
RABBIT RIDGE Zoey
King Ralph's Dolly

We feed and recommend VICTOR feed.
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republican==Reprobates,,

Trump,,always said,, He would Run as A REPUBLICAN,HE SAYS THEY WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING,JUST PUT IT ON FOX ,THEY WILL EAT IT UP.

YOU GIVE UP ,BEING A HUMAN BEING ,AMERICAN ,ALL MORALITY,,FOR WHAT A LIE.

THINK ABOUT THIS,

EVERY THING THAT EVERY DEMOCRAT HAS ,,,EVER,,DONE THAT,,,YOU,,THINK IS BAD,,ALL EVER,,,WANT EQUAL ONE DAY UNDER ,,THE TRUMP TRAITOR.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You poor thing, they have the straight jacket tooooooooo tight

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

PM you believe all the CNN, MSN fake news headlines and take it as the word of god in your reprobate mind. People like you are the scourge of the earth. Obama the Muslim is more of a traitor to this Christion country than any republican ever born.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

crisis cross

First as long as their are republicans,in this Country,it will never be A Christian Country.

Because you republicans

BELIEVE

CHILD MOLESTING IS OK,,RAPE A 13-YEAR OLD GIRL NO PROBLEM.

LIVING IN ADULTRY,,,HECK,NO PROBLEM 3- WIVES ALL LIVING NO PROBLEM,,RAPING ONE OF YOUR WIVES BECAUSE SHE SAID YOUR HAIR IS ORANGE,YOU SAY HECK SHE DESERVED THAT,IN FACT YOU REPUBLICANS ,BELIEVE IF A WOMAN WEARS REVEALING CLOTHES ,SHE IS ASKING TO BE RAPED.

HIRE SMALL BUSINESSES TO BUILD YOU A HOTEL ,THEN FILE BANKRUPTCY AND REFUSE TO PAY THEM ,AND MOVE TO ANOTHER TOWN AND DO IT AGAIN,,YOU REPUBLICANS SAY NO PROBLEM HE IS A GOOD BUSINESS MAN.

REFUSE TO PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES,,,HECK THIS GUY IS SMART HE IS WHAT WE NEED.

LIE,,NOT JUST LIE BUT,,EVER WORD SPEWED OUT IS A LIE,,,YOU SAY HEY THIS GUY IS SMART.

A COMPLETE LACK OF MORALS,,NONE ,,NONE ,,,PERIOD,LIE,,CHEAT,AND STEAL OPENLY FOR YOU TO SEE.

HERE IS THE THING,,,,YOU GUYS KNEW ALL THIS AND STILL,,YOU,,CHOSE HIM AND ,,,HIS ,,VALUES ,,WHICH ARE NONE,,TO REPRESENT ,,,,,YOU,,,,AND YOUR FAMILY .

COMPLETELY DENYING ,,,,THE WORD OF GOD,,YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ,,BUT,,YOU JUST CANNOT DENY THAT YOU DENIED THE WORD OF GOD.

YOU KNOWINGLY,,,AND WILLINGLY COMMITTED THE ,,,,ONLY SIN ,,,THERE IS MO FORGIVENESS FOR.

DENYING GOD.

BY ,,DENYING GOD ,,AND ,,KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY,,,CHOOSING TO SUPPORT,, THIS MAN,WHO BREAKS EVERY COMMANDMENT ,,,EVERY DAY.AND YOU KNOW HE DOES.

IF ,YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE,,YOU DID EVERYTHING HE DOES, AND ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.

BUT,,I WILL SAY THIS YOU WERE TAKEN BY,THE BEST,,,HE IS ,WITHOUT A DOUBT ,,THE BEST MOST CHARISMATIC LIAR,,HIPPOCRIT,CONMAN TO LIVE IN MY 65- YEARS.BUT HITLER WAS BEFORE .HE HAS SUCKED IN A LOT OF PEOPLE.

HE HAS A 88% APPROVAL RATING AMONG REPUBLICANS,,MORE THAT REGAN ,AND THE BUSH BOYS.

BUT,THE GOOD NEWS IS,, HE HAS A 38% ,APPROVAL RATING NATION WIDE,AND SINCE HE ONLY GOT 41%,,OF THE VOTES TOTAL ,,,3- MILLION LESS THAN HILLARY CLINTON,,(( THE MOST QUALIFIED PERSON TO EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT.)),,

I THINK HE WILL BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT ,,IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA,,TO HANG ON THE WHITE HOUSE PORCH,,ALONG WITH HIS ADMINISTRATION FOR TREASON.
HELPING RUSSIA ATTACK AMERICA.
PUTTING GENERAL FLYNN,AS NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER ,,KNOWING HE WAS WORKING WITH RUSSIA,, AND TURKEY,,NOW HE IS GOING TO GIVE HIS DAUGHTER,SECURITY CLERANCE,AFTER SHE JUST GOT BACK FROM HER VACATION WITH PUTIN.

MY FAVORITE ,,SAYINGS,,,,I WILL BE WORKING NOT GOLFING ,,,,AND ,,,,I ,,,,WILL NEVER,,,,LIE TO YOU...

ABSOLUTE BEST SAYING EVER.

YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD SUMMER,,,TRY NOT TO CHOKE,,,,,ON,,,,,C,R,O,W.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Best sayings ever: "If you like your policy you can keep it. If you like your DRs you can keep them" "We have to pass it before we can see what's in it." I could go on. Obama was the worst president ever and Hillary was the worst presidential candidate ever. Keep believing all the misleading headlines and fake news. I hope the NSA is keeping an eye on you. :censored: :loser: :bozo:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!