Me and My Dog Are Americans

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Me and My Dog Are Americans

Post by Welshman »

Mr Pine Mt,
Where did you cut and paste your "So Thankful" post from? Those aren't your words you have never typed a post that hasn't included some kind of religious rant or Trump and Republicans are bigots, liars or adulterors. Whatever, I should have listened to others on here about you and after all these years, as you say, you have endured them and never changed.

A person will never win an argument with a fool or an idiot.

See ya, Pine Mt, I don't EVER want to be ya!

littlewoody

Re: Me and My Dog Are Americans

Post by littlewoody »

That didn't take long for you to wise up . No truce to the Enemy !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The fact is ,republicans who post here,are in fact Racist ,Bigots and Liars ,and God has Rebuked them and cursed them with Reprobate minds.

Have you noticed, that these republicans here ,don't even try to debate my post ,from the most reliable Sources ,No ,they do not,, they just start calling names and ignore facts.

Why because they believe republicans are the superior race,,that is why,pu,pump,hired Russia to help him and his republican counterparts.

Had,the FBI Come out assure pu,pumps,win and America's fall,,,,then Put the worst weasel Racist on his Campaign over the Department of Justice,,jeff sessions.
To make sure ,Hiring Russia ,,Laundering Russian Money,,was not a problem.

How could A Man,any Man anyone who calls Himself a Man,,

say.

Go ahead Grab MY WIFE BETWEEN THEN LEGS YOU RICH ITs NO PROBLEM.

OR ,,SAY HEY MR ,trump,I HAVE A COUPLE DAUGHTERS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL,THAT PLAY BASKETBALL, YOU CAN GO ON ,IN THE DRESSING ROOM ,AND LOOK EM OVER WHEN YOU WANT YOU RICH.

OR,,SAY I HAVE THIS COMPANY I BUILD HOUSES I WILL TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND INVENTORY AND WORK ON YOUR HOTEL YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ME YOU ,,RICH.

OR,,SAY,,
MR trump,,since you don't believe
IN GOD
YOU BELIEVE ADULTRY IS OK
YOU BELIEVE LIEING IS GOOD
YOU BELIEVE STEALING IS GOOD
GRABBING OTHER MENS WIVES IS GOOD
BEING A BIGOT IS GOOD

This and much more is exactly what you said when you voted trump.

Good luck with that.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You will have to do a lot better than that. That's alter boy behavior compared to democrats

Pine Mt Beagles

I don't HAVE to do anything I have tried to help you guys,,But,you just cannot get past that party first thing,and am not Smart enough to help you guys with that.

You just want even read for your selves or think for yourself.

You Guys,Russia and the FBI,,Put trump in office nothing we can do about that,,But,to go on Supporting the Dismantling of our Country,To continue Upholding this White Supremacist after all the Corruption has been exposed and all the other HORRABLE things that they are doing,,to continue to support that's just hard to explain.

Look ,just because this man Run a Con on America with the Help of America's worst Enemy (( Russia )) does not mean you have to continue giving legitimacy to them.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Without the MSM the democrat party is done.
The NY Times has finally been exposed and most doubt anything they print..
CNN was one the Clinton News Network is better know as FAKE NEWS.
FOX Business Network has now just today surpassed NBC Business News.

78% of viewers approved of the Trump speech.
In front of the world, the democrats were shown to have no sympathy for the widow of a deceased war hero who gave his life to protect our and their freedom. As she stood looking to heaven for support from his spirit, the Progressives looked on in contempt for her Christian faith.

Democrat Dan Grilo, " Sorry, Owens' wife, you're not helping yourself or your husband's memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you."
No Sempre Fi from Democrat Dan.

Bitter Democrats Remain Seated, Sullen During Tribute to Slain SEAL
Globalist politicians bare their ugliness on world stage

High-ranking Democrat Party members showed their true colors throughout President Trump’s historic address to Congress, but their lowest moment came during a moving tribute to a fallen Navy SEAL in which they refused to participate.
http://www.infowars.com/bitter-democrat ... lain-seal/

Trump predicted that we would win so often that we would get tired of winning. Are you tired yet.
As true conservatives who have sympathy for the underdog, don't you have a little sympathy for PM and his Progressive buddies?

Nah, not yet.

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt
You know very well,Democrats did not remain seated,just another republican lie,

You know fact check pointed out 51 trump lies in 60 minutes and that makes 52-
And ,republicans,stayed seated in every address that President Barack Obama gave for 8 years.republicans Refused to show any patriotism for the duly elected President they did nothing but ,shouted hate at every opportunity against President Obama.
Now republicans are somehow expecting that Americans will just forget all those years of hate,and line up behind this human pile of crap Russian Sympathizer.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yes the democrats stayed seated but this time for a change PMB is right, the republicans do the same thing with a democrat president. It's the same partisan crap both ways.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I would rather have a Russian sympathizer than a Muslim one like Obama. At least the Russians aren't killing women and children in the USA. Are you are a Muslim Sympathizer PM? I'll bet you have a prayer rug. :loser:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Unread postby cris axtell/coal hill ken » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:17 am

I would rather have a Russian sympathizer than a Muslim one like Obama. At least the Russians aren't killing women and children in the USA. Are you are a Muslim Sympathizer PM? I'll bet you have a prayer rug. :loser:

--------------//////////

Really :
Really,,you actually BELIEVE THAT ,to be a Supporter of RUSSIA (( Is better than being a Muslim )) The Most Evil Threat to Humanity, on the Planet,Putin has Killed Many Women and Children,Reporters ,anyone who Disagrees with Putin,,,Maybe that is why trump never goes against him.
And no ,I don't hate Muslims,I have no more reason ,to hate Muslims than you do ,I DO HAVE SOME VERY HARD FEELINGS AGAINST TERRORIST .There have been Muslims in America for over a Century ,many Died,Defending this Country. And I am sure ,you know that more Americans, have been killed in America,by White Supremacist and other Hate groups,than by,Muslims.
And,your continuous lies,about President Barack Obama, being a Muslim just shows you ,Continue to be a Bigot,and Racist.
You know that ,an Atheist,has more credibility than,a Hippocrit republican,even a liar, has more credibility ,because you know what a liar is ,,Know one Ever knows what a Hippocrit ,is going to do ,or what they are anything,,,Just like trump ,and the ,many republicans who continue to support him.

Any,normal man would have more concern ,for their families future. Trump,surely knows ,that this insanity he is creating,the,constant Lies,HIPPOCRACY,Stealing ,Molesting Women,and Children,,Supporting Russia,,the worst threat to Democracy in the world,,,all this ,,,,Will Follow ,His Business,,and,,His Children ,Grand Children and their Children for ever ,,they will have, to Answer Questions,,about this Man Insanity, the ,Trump,, Name,, will be a Shameful Black Mark ,,on America from now on.
If trump left today ,,Just Quit and walked off,,his disgrace would continue,, to plaque America ,all over the World for Centuries to come.

And No,,I don't have a prayer rug ,,and ,,that is shameful,,Americans claim Relegion ,to believe in God,,and there are some great Christians in America.
But ,how many do you know ,that Pray Unwavering twice every day ,,I pray and Love God ,but not like I should.

I am trying really hard to do better.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you need to pray more, a lot more. I don't know if your reprobate mind can be salvaged

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Yes I do have concern for my family. That's why I voted for Trump.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Nice Try,But,,Republicans, are the Reprobates.

You can tell that by,,Chris's,answer,,he didn't even read the post ,and said He Does care about His Family that is why he voted trump.

What in heck. Has trump ever did for anyone but trump,,He is taking Tax payer money hand over fist,selling you down the road and you like it .,,,Ana seem Afham.

It's literally pay to play at Mar-a-Lago.

If you pay $200,000 a year to the company Donald Trump owns, you too can have access most weekends to the president and his top officials. As an alternative, your organization could cut a $150,000 check to bring in a couple of hundred people who will have a chance to schmooze with the president and cabinet officials. Foreign moguls and dignitaries welcome.

This isn't Bill Clinton's Lincoln Bedroom. This isn't the Clinton Foundation during Hillary's reign at the State Department. This is Mar-a-Lago.

Donald Trump, for the fourth weekend in the past five, has gone down to his Florida resort, and once again he is mingling with guests. The Palm Beach Post reported:

President Donald Trump mingled with guests outside a charity ball at his Mar-a-Lago Club on Saturday night.

As attendees danced inside the ballroom where the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute held its gala, the president was spotted nearby, shaking hands and talking with club members and guests.

Earlier, Attorney General Jeff Sessions also took a few moments from high-level meetings to greet guests at the estate.

Past weekends have also seen the president schmoozing with people who have paid to be at his resort. Of course Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions are free to go where they want, but consider the dynamic they have created here.

Access to the president and his Cabinet are incredibly valuable. This is why companies spend millions a year on lobbying. This is why President Obama's golfing buddy Robert Wolf was able to set up a powerful consultancy in the Obama years. This is why Indian tribes paid Jack Abramoff so much money.

In those cases, it was associates of the president who sold access to the president. With Mar-a-Lago, it's the president himself profiting from access to him. Trump refused to sell his company or unload his properties. While he has given up management of them, he still owns them. That means he still profits when someone books a gala there or becomes a member. And if you've followed the lobbying game in Washington, you know that special interests are likely shelling out the cash to get a chance to be close to the president — not necessarily because they expect Trump to reward them as a quid pro quo for their membership, but because joining Mar-a-Lago is the best way to get close to him.

It's a nice setup for those who want some government favor and can afford a six-figure check. And it's a nice setup for Donald Trump.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Nice try by you PMB but Trump dealt with many of these people long before he became president. Let see what his worth is after he leaves office. Trump was well set up a long time ago, he didn't need to become an elected official to become quite wealthy.

Pine Mt Beagles

He is a Greedy piece of human garbage,,and believe me,that is a disgrace to garbage.

There is just an ever so obvious reason trump is president.

Russian,,,,oil,,,,,

Tillerson,made a 500 Billion dollar deal with Putin,for Russian oil,for exon Mobil.the biggest oil deal in history,,

But,Russia is under American Sanctions ,,and,, Exon, cannot get the oil,,

Enter,,
Paul Manafort,,
Putin,business advisor,,becomes trump campaign manager
Then,
They hire Wiki Leaks,to release the Fake news that Russians claim as facts.

And after the republicans adopted the remove the sanctions on Russia at the republican convention,
The Wiki,,Leaks fake news started.

Then
Rudy Giluana ,sends Comey out to preach about Clinton did NOTHING ILLEGAL,,BUT,GOES ON A 6 HOUR RANT ABOUT HER BEING CARELESS.
THAT ALSO PROVED TO BE WRONG SINCE SHE HAD THE ONLY SERVER IN AMERICA PUTIN COULD NOT HACK.

Then comes,
TILLERSON,,who Putin gave the good Russian Award.Tillersons job is to get the sanctions lifted so Exon can get to the oil.

Trump
Has done so much damage to America's,standing in the world no world leader will believe nothing comming out of America.

When Cheney/ Bush
Was elected I said that America would Never be the Great Country it was Before their Dictator Regime.

The division got worse consistantly,Cheney calling anyone who did not agree with his fake war unpatriotic.etc.

Then President Barack Obama,gets in and starts making progress in the economy etc.
Republicans,,,decide ,,,JUST SAY NO.

THEN THE REPUBLICAN TEA BAGGERS COME IN WITH THEIR RIOTS FAKE NEWS ETC.

BUT,,I WAS WRONG ABOUT SOME OF THIS.

I THOUGHT THE WORST WAS BEHIND US,WHEN THE TEA BAGGERS FADED,CHENEY WAS LOCKED IN HIS BUNKER.

BUT ,,THEN COMES.
THE ORANGE HAIRED HITLER WANT TO BE .AND PROCEEDS TO TURN AMERICA INTO THE MOST HATE DRIVEN ,BIGOTED,OLARACHY,ON THE PLANET.