PM are you Getting Paid?,

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

PM are you Getting Paid?,

Post by Newt »

Are you supplementing your retirement with a check from Soros of a government funded Foundation?

Obamascare: 60% of online Obamacare defenders 'paid to post' hits on critics

A majority of online and social media defenders of Obamacare are professionals who are "paid to post," according to a digital expert.

"Sixty percent of all the posts were made from 100 profiles, posting between the hours of 9 and 5 Pacific Time," said Michael Brown. "They were paid to post."

His shocking analysis was revealed on this weekend's Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, broadcast on Sinclair stations and streamed live Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Her upcoming show focuses on information wars and Brown was describing what happened when he had a problem with Obamacare and complained online.

Brown said that social media is used to manipulate opinion, proven in the last presidential election.

Sharyl: "What areas of the Internet are used to shape and manipulate opinion?"

Matthew Brown: "Everywhere social. Everywhere social means specific Facebook pages, but it also means the com—, it means the comment sections in every major newspaper."

He began investigating it after his criticism of the former president's health insurance program posted on the Obamacare Facebook page. He was hit hard by digital activists pretending to be regular people.

"Digital activists are paid employees; their purpose is to attack anyone who's posting something contrary to the view of the page owner wants expressed," he told Attkisson.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama ... 2615774?rp
I suspect they are being paid with tax payer funds.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: PM are you Getting Paid?,

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Liberals are constantly sinking to new lows and will stop at nothing Including violence and outright lies to get there way.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Reprobates,,Republicans don't know don't care,,,

Only,,Republicans,,could give every thing to Russia,,,

Then get mad Because some one found out.

Trump. Russian Spy,every one,, in Trump Campaign Russian Spies,,all,, took money from Russian and other Countries .

Promises Made ,,Promises Kept,,Putin Happy !!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

PM It is obvious by your posts that you only read MSM headlines and liberal rags.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

What ever I read at Least I can Read.

Heck,
I applied for a Job ,on one of those New Submarines,,trump is going to build cost so far about 120 Billion,Buy,it will be Great trump says,it's going to get Rid Of Isis once and for all.

Instead of going under water it will go under sand ,,The only hold up is GETTING IT TO MOVE FORWARD .

AND THIS IS trumps best IDEA.ACCORDING TO YOU REPUBLICANS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

A gun to your head couldn't get you to apply for a job. LMAO! Soon as I seen that I knew this post was BS

Pm you have to have top clearance to work on a sub. You would never pass the psychological test. :lol:

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

cris axtell/coal hill ken wrote:Pm you have to have top clearance to work on a sub. You would never pass the psychological test. :lol:
PM wants to suck on a sub ! :lol:
Last edited by littlewoody on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

As A ,,,GS-12-5 I most likely have a Higher Security Clerance than most of you.

And although, I no longer do any Security work for U.N.I.T.E OR Sheriff Dept.I have kept my FBI Checks up to date.

After all What Does a National Security Clerance even Mean,,Now days.

You have A Russian Spy,,Running things.

He has a Russian Staff,,He Appointed a Russian Who also Works for Turkey as His National Security Advisor.

Now He has Had,Three of the Witness Against Manifort Killed to Slow Down the FBI,,,But,,it's to Late for Them.

Hilary ,is Tying The Knots ,to Hang these Traitors with.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Oh god really, LMAO!

PM you are obviously riding the crazy train.