More trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

More trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While,, a family of -4- gets almost 900.00 a month in help from the Federal Government...

Republicans,,want to Kill the Affordable Care Act. (( Obama Care )) And Give the Top .1% The Elite of the Elite A

283------ BILLION----------TAX---------BREAK

US President Vacation and Protection Spending – Obama vs Trump

Spending time vacationing always seems to be a hot button issue when it comes to Republicans or Democrats attacking any president who “doesn’t work” or “spends so much money,” perceptively spending lavishly and playing golf while the country has huge unemployment numbers and the country is in need of work.

I noticed that President Trump announced he was going on vacation today, and it reminded me of a few of his tweets about President Obama. I figured I’d dig in a little to see what it really cost us to send Obama on his golf trip with Tiger Woods ($3.6 million dollars) or his wife to Spain with her friends ($467,585), and then compare that to the current President who likes to go down to Florida every weekend at his “Winter” or “Second White House.”

Obama and his family cost taxpayers $85 million dollars over the course of 8 years based on their vacations and trips, averaging $10.6 million dollars per year to taxpayers (judicialwatch.org).

President Trump, after 4 weeks in office has gone on his third vacation which is expected to be costing taxpayers $3.6 million dollars each time (United States Government Accountability Office.) This would total 10.8 million dollars so far during his time in office.

If this trend continued, rounding the current President’s days up to a full month, it would increase Obama’s yearly cost of 10.6 million dollars to the $129.6 million dollars that Trump is on track to spend. This is a 1,222% increase (one-thousand two-hundred and twenty-two percent) of what Obama cost our country in vacations for him and his family.

At this rate if Trump is reelected and serves a full 8 years as Obama did, he would spend a total of $1.037 billion dollars on vacations.

However, after reading the investigation by Judicial Watch, they included his family’s movement without him such as vacations, unlike the current estimation I’m using for Donald Trump. Let’s look into that a little.

We can use estimation that it costs New York 1 million dollars a day for his wife and son to be protected by the Secret Service and New York City police department according to New York City police officials (Business Insider). To keep this about federal cost since the feds are paying half of that cost back right now, at 28 days, that has accumulated an additional 14 million dollars to federal taxpayers.

Let’s leave out the federal protection of his adult children going overseas such as his sons costing $100,000 to promote the Trump brand in Uruguay or the $16,000 in Dubai (Independent) since it’s gets too hard to keep track of these costs accurately in order to estimate the cost this will be for a year, much less a full term.

This brings the low estimate of spending for President Donald Trump’s vacation and family protection after one month in office to $24.6 million dollars- roughly 29% that Obama cost tax payers with overall vacation/family movement over his 8-year term. At this current rate if nothing changes, it would cost federal taxpayers $2.361 BILLION DOLLARS for President trump to vacation and his family to live in New York. That is a 2778% (two-thousand seven-hundred and seventy-eight percent) per day spending increase.

However, the President did say (( OF COURSE THIS IS A LIE )) part of this would not continue for the entirety of his term. Trump announced at his press conference that his family would be moving to the white house at the end of the school year in New York which is June 28th (New York City School Schedule). Although it would bring that number down considerably it would still be an additional 4 months and 10 days of protection cost- or an additional taxpayer cost of $65 million dollars.

If the first family does move at the end of the school year and he decides to never go on a vacation again, the President and his family will have cost federal tax-payers more in 5 months than Obama cost tax-payers in 8 years in protection and vacation logistic fees.

If what the President said is true (( HE TOLD A LIE )) and he also continues his current behavior, him and his family will cost US citizens $89.6 million dollars in federal taxes over 5 months– 4.6 million more than it cost us for Obama’s 8 years of vacation and protection.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: More trump

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Don't panic your tax payer funded check is still coming, LMAO!

Pine Mt Beagles

I wish I could figure out how to get me a Tax Payer Funded Check ,,Then I Could be like A Republican.

Except ,All republicans ,I Know are to Sorry to Work And Gay.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Your sure do like to talk down on your constituates. Is you or is you not my constituates. You can lie to yourself PMB but we have all read your posts. You are only fooling YOU

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Nothing but liberal rag headlines cut and pasted. Fake news. Monkey cut monkey paste.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I wish I could figure out how to get me a Tax Payer Funded Check ,,Then I Could be like A Republican.

Except ,All republicans ,I Know are to Sorry to Work And Gay.
Says the man who doesn't work and is gay.

Why is it that every time PM makes a post I hear dueling banjos and pigs squealing? :lol:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Tying Ropes,,Cleaning Jail Cells,

Flynn,,,,,Finally going to remember he is an American,and Put !,,,,,baby trump ,,,,,,in ,,,,jail,,,,,,

Lock him up ,,,lock him up,,lock him up,,

Russian,,SPIES.

Pine Mt Beagles

Help Me Guys

I am fooling Myself,
SURLEY ,,YOU GUYS DIDN'T,, VOTE FOR AND SUPPORT ,,THIS COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP. ,,,WHO CHANTED LOCK HER UP,LOCK HER UP,,,,,,WHILE THE WHOLE TRUMP TEAM ,,WAS SPYING FOR RUSSIA.,,AND TURKEY,,,,,TRUMP LAUNDERING BILLIONS ,FOR PUTIN,EVERY ONE TRUMP HAS TOUCHED IS A RUSSIAN SPY. TIED TO TURKEY,CUSHNER,,LAUNDERING BILLIONS,RUSSIAN BANK,,

I AM NOT BRAIN WASHED,

-----------------////////////////----------->>>>>
Trump,,,is a A Rapist

Trump is a Racist

Trump is a Conman

Trump is an Adulter

Trump Helped Russia destroy our election

Trump is A Conman

Trump is a Swindler

Trumph Violates women Constantly

Rapes Children Molest Children

TRUMP HAS ALREADY SLAUGHTERED HUNDREDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

GOT A SEAL KILLED ,AND 42 MORE WOMEN KILLED,TRILLIONS IN EQUIPMENT LOST,,,,NO WONDER TRUMP WANTS TO REBUILY THE MILITARY,HE IS LEAVING IT FOR PUTIN.

THERE IS FAR TO MUCH TO EXPLAIN HERE,,,

AND SINCE YOU GUYS ,,HAVE FINALLY CAME ,,TO YOUR SENSES ,,AND NO LONGER SUPPORT THESE TRAITORS.

AFTER FLYNN,,TESTIFIES,,TRUMP WANT CRAP FOR A MONTH ,ALL OF TRUMP FLUMKIES ARE GOING TO JAIL,,,,

MAYBE ,,HILLARY ,,CAN BRING THEM SOME SMOKES,,,NAW PROBABLY NOT ,,,LET THE TRAITORS ROTT.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO! Right there folks is an example of what the main stream media can convince you of if you are dumm enough to actually believe them. I don't even like Trump but he is a light weight compared to how deep the Clintons have been in selling out the US.

PM is a liberal MSM junky. He shoots there rhetoric directly into his veins and it destroyed his brain.

Newt

Post by Newt »

OK, so where do we start. I guess with Trump, since he got the ball rolling:

President Trump Tweets:
quote:
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!.

Is it legal for a sitting President to be ‘wire tapping’ a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Good lawyer could make a great case of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergage. Bad (or sick) guy!

Which leads us to Hillary, claiming that in October, Trump was indeed, spied on:

quote:
Computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server

-- Round 1 to Trump, there was spying on Trump organization, and we have multiple sources that have confirmed FISA courts were asked for permission to spy

**Side note: Hillary claims this was in response to Slate article. However, let me remind you that Trump’s tweets in response to news reports, are impeachment worthy

Then another totally random, and almost unnoticed confirmation from the Hillary camp. Evelyn Farkas, spoke to MSNBC:

quote:
get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration

that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

Of course, that was explosive. So after hours with attorneys, her latest claims, really aren't much better

quote:
At the end of the interview I did start a new thought ‘that’s why they leaked,’ but got cut off. If I’d had time I would have explained that leaking is illegal and I would never condone it.

-- Round 2 to Trump, it was most certainly the WH organizing the data collection on Trump

Then Fox News’ Judge Napolitano has sources that said that the spying came from outside the US. There was outrage. He was suspended, BUT . . . . he was reinstated. Odd, for a complete liar who is sticking to his story

quote:
Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, he didn’t use the Department of Justice. He used GCHQ, the initials from the British intelligence spying agency. By having two people say to them the president needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump he’s able to get it and no American fingerprints on it.

Now that last, underlined, part of his statement is a pivot point. Because the Brits deny this. Even though they have fingerprints elsewhere with creating the Russian Dossier, a Brit Amb hands it off to McCain, Brit agent, turned reported broke some of the scandal, etc. However, Wikileaks also stepped in to clarify:

quote:
Today, March 31st 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Marble" -- 676 source code files for the CIA's secret anti-forensic Marble Framework. Marble is used to hamper forensic investigators and anti-virus companies from attributing viruses, trojans and hacking attacks to the CIA.

The Marble source code also includes a deobfuscator to reverse CIA text obfuscation. Combined with the revealed obfuscation techniques, a pattern or signature emerges which can assist forensic investigators attribute previous hacking attacks and viruses to the CIA. Marble was in use at the CIA during 2016. It reached 1.0 in 2015. The source code shows that Marble has test examples not just in English, but also in Russian.

-- Round 3 to Trump, CIA intel can be masked as coming from the Russians, or from the Brits for that matter. So there are now doubts if the Russians were ever involved

So the clatter continues for Trump to put up or shut up. So the HIC chair Devin Nunes is brought over and shown the docs:

quote:
The reports included details about the Trump transition, meetings of Trump and senior advisers; they were distributed throughout the intelligence community and to the White House. In some cases, there was additional unmasking of Trump transition team officials.

-- Round 4 to Trump, his team was, in fact, spied on, unmasked, and their conversations passed around, including the WH. And had nothing to do with Russians

At this point we have Hillary's tweet, Nunes' statements, and Farkas’ video out there, so what to do? Well, admit it. But with a caveat:

quote:
Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members.

-- Round 5 to Trump, an admission by an Obama official
**Side Note: Notice here NBC says it is OK for Obama to hand off documents to the Senate, but evil, underhanded and devious for Trump to the same to a Congressman

And that brings us to a FoxNews reporter named Housley. In a series of tweets he kinda drops mic

quote:
Congressional investigators know the name of at least one person who was unmasking names...and they know who. The person who did the unmasking is "very well known, very high up, very senior, in the intelligence world & is not in the FBI

This surveillance that led to the unmasking of private names of American citizens started before Trump was the GOP nominee.

I will also note...my sources are "not Trump people" They are (AND HE EVEN QUOTES THEM) "just frustrated with the politicalization of our intelligence agencies" "It had everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team" Unmasking the names and then spreading the names was for political purposes that have nothing to do with national security

-- Round 6 to Trump, because he confirms almost everything in the tweets. It was election campaign spying. Happened prior to even the GOP convention. It centered on his team, not foreigners, and was passed around for Hilldawg peeps to see

Other items of note:

Rep. Schiff has agreed to work with Nunes, and see the documents. No longer calling for recusal

Carter Page, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Mike Flynn want to testify before Congress

And Obama has left the country. He is on one of the South Sea Islands, "vacation", with his "male friends".

Bet weed and Tea Bagging is Bigly in Tahiti. Imagine, Barry in a grass skirt.

Does it surprise you that so Many "Progressives" are upset with the Trump women. They prefer children (John Podesta) or harry legged men.

BREAKING=> KREMLIN CONNECTION CONFIRMED! Podesta Company Paid One Billion Rubles from Russian Govt.

FINALLY — INVESTIGATORS UNCOVER KREMLIN CONNECTION IN 2016 US ELECTION!

Confirmed—
The Putin Government gave John Podesta 35 millions dollars (1 billion rubles) while he advised Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

nvestigative reporter and author Peter Schweizer went on FOX and Friends to discuss Kremlin influence on US politics — and how the Clinton camp was in bed with the Putin regime.

Peter Schweizer: In 2011 John Podesta joined the board of this very small energy company called Joule Energy based out of Massachusetts. About two months after he joins the board a Russian entity called RUSNANO puts a billion rubles, which is about $35 million, into John Podesta’s company. Now, what is RUSNANO? RUSNANO is not a private company, Steve. It is a fund directly funded by the Kremlin. In fact the Russian finance minister called RUSNANO “Putin’s Child.” So you have the Russian government investing in one of John Podesta’s business in 2011 while he is an adviser to Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

Steve Doocy: OK. Does anybody in the Trump circle rise to the level that there is this kind of money involved?

Peter Schweizer: No.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... sian-govt/

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Jeb Johnson unmask Flynn !
TheJohnBirchSociety