Health Care

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Health Care

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trump Care.
Says Simply !,,DONT CARE,AND YOU REPUBLICANS LOVE IT.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Health Care

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Actually in it's present state I don't like it, too much government influence not enough free market competition. Only clowns like you PMB love government control

Pine Mt Beagles

Republicans,
Show once again, they cannot and will not Govern,Trump ,tried to Give a 283 Billion Dollar Tax Break ,Give to the Rich Stick it to the Working and Poor People.

Now,Trump,and Price,, Will Take Even More Funding from The Affordable Care Act.

Then Blame it for Costing.

America and the World,,will,, Be a Much Better Place ,,When They Hang Trump,and His Russian Spies .

The Only thing Better Would Be A Good Old Bible Stoning.

But,,But,,But,,

Now Trump,,Owns America's Health Care ,it's His Job to Fix It.

Of Course he Can't get out of Florida Long Enough.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Trump Care.
It's obama care that's making you pay more not trump . There not one bill with trump name on it . Your party the democrats aka kkk F you big time . I'm glad they didn't vote on it there no fixing obama care . Pm you have lived long enough you don't need health care anymore ! :dance:
TheJohnBirchSociety

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Trump Care.
Pm stop bitching about health care you voted for obama !
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Who thought governing could be so difficult.
A fractured body representing a fractured Country.
A 137 billion dollar cut for the elderly and poor and a 30 billion dollar raise for the Pentagon w/ tax cuts for those truly in need of another 1%'er.
Sequester, but the consequence changed things, making it ok for some(but not all), a good idea to bite the hand feeding you.

I am shocked at how symbolism is driving change, sincerity is lost on the alter of control and power. The duty to Country and fellow man has become dependent upon a ticker symbol and a market value. The roaring 20's were roaring until they weren't anymore.

Every kind of news channel to choose from that strokes your political persuasion, lending doubt and lies to bring question about everything, political, judicial and moral faction.
Oh death, where is your sting when so many wish it upon each other, left dumbfounded and numb.

"One Nation under God"?

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

The democrats mess up the health care more then it was . Now the democrats want trump to fix it but not take no responsibility for making it a bigger mess . The real truth is the country broke cause of the politicians and big business . 30 billion for the war Machine is for the big war coming . Just look at the build up on Russia broader and china . When you loose your life saving your home the bankers will point to the war has the cause which is bs !
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Woody, imho from spending 4 months in intensive care with my father, Health Care is broken from inside. We had test that were done unneeded by hospitals that didn't have doctors on staff to review the test, so test redone by hospital that had the doctors. Doctors billing for a week after they had released my father to another doctors care. My father being put on fentanyl drug, 100X stronger than morphine, reserved for terminal cancer patients, extremely costly and I only got him off of it when I saw they put him on anti-seizure medicine from the over dosing. I called the doctor at Indy and he knew CEO of the hospital we were at. When they took him off the fentanyl drug, he was in no pain and the seizures stopped (boy was I hot about that!) They had him on a ventilator and i truly believe they had no intention of him getting better or leaving the hospital.
I still get sick in my stomach thing about how they play with people's lives, and all the poor people there who had no one to speak up for them. We went through alot to get him home.
The drug companies carry great influence over our doctors & government lobby. l

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:Woody, imho from spending 4 months in intensive care with my father, Health Care is broken from inside. We had test that were done unneeded by hospitals that didn't have doctors on staff to review the test, so test redone by hospital that had the doctors. Doctors billing for a week after they had released my father to another doctors care. My father being put on fentanyl drug, 100X stronger than morphine, reserved for terminal cancer patients, extremely costly and I only got him off of it when I saw they put him on anti-seizure medicine from the over dosing. I called the doctor at Indy and he knew CEO of the hospital we were at. When they took him off the fentanyl drug, he was in no pain and the seizures stopped (boy was I hot about that!) They had him on a ventilator and i truly believe they had no intention of him getting better or leaving the hospital.
I still get sick in my stomach thing about how they play with people's lives, and all the poor people there who had no one to speak up for them. We went through alot to get him home.
The drug companies carry great influence over our doctors & government lobby. l
I agree about the unnecessary testing but the lawyer want to sue the doctors . Just make sure you and or family never take a flu shot if you want to live a long life .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Fentanyl, for a person with cancer in pain they used a 25mg skin patch. My father, they were giving 250mg IV directly into his blood stream. General information says over-dosing of fentanyl causes convulsions and seizures. Instead of recognizing what they were doing, they started an anti-seizure drug also in the IV, that was from the doctors orders. When you have such poor evaluation & judgement calls from a doctor, who do you blame?
If when they were taking him off the pain drug, he had started to show signs of pain again, I would have felt differently, but he had no pain and regained consciousness. They were keeping him in a drug induced coma, and he was getting pneumonia in his lungs, then they put him back on the super strength antibiotics. His immune system was being suppressed and fungal pneumonia was setting in.
The longer your kept on a ventilator, the less likely you are to ever wean off it again. They really push the pain killers in the hospital and pain killers suppress your respiratory system. So now you can see the vicious cycle of a recipe for death.
Most people are so trusting of doctors and hospitals that they don't ask questions. It would be great to get PETA involved in human care from what I've seen, where they could really do some good.

Pine Mt Beagles

Patch
Sorry to hear about your Fathers Experiance,

My Mother was in the Hospital in ICU for Congestive Heart Failure,Her Doctor got the fluid off of her,Then left and went on Vacation ,the Doctor he left in Charge Did Nothing When, I ask him what he was going to do ,for her he said Monitor her till her Dr gets back.They kept pumping her full of Fluids and she kept getting worse.
Fluids built back up we took her to Lexington they saved her at least for awhile.

But ,that is not the bad part of it.

We had to take her back to Her Dr because her legs swelled so bad after we got her home,Mom was a Thin active Woman until her Heart problem.they told us her circulation was Bad and Her Left Leg must come off,trying to save her we thought,we agreed they took it off below the knee.less than a week later they had to take off the other leg,so they said.
Then 11- days later we must take off more of her Left Leg.we said No ,after she Died we Got Her Medical Records when she first went for Congestive Heart Failure,,,they Found She Had Lung Cancer with APPROXIMATELY 3- Months to live .

This was Years Before, I ever Heard the Name Obama.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Growing old is tough, the doctors did good with my dad. They diagnosed him with lung cancer, told him he had less than 2 years. He lived over 3, fished all he wanted too for about 2 to 2.5. He must have had a good doctor and I hadn't heard of Obama yet either.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Obamacare has caused poor treatment and short staffing in hospitals. I've seen it with my own eyes. I worked in a hospital for 37yrs.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!