fried brain

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

fried brain

Post by bluemouse »

I tried to warn you pinemooch if you continued to dig Obama dolls out of the outhouses of ky the meth gases would fry your brain. Lets hear you explain how Ben Carson uncovered 500 billion dollars of accounting errors at HUD his 30 days in office.

Newt

Re: fried brain

Post by Newt »

It wasn't lost. Finally someone with character exposed it. The democrats know where that money was going. Obama and Hillary are out of office and now they must live off their reserves.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

If ,Been Carson, ever wakes up,He will Hang Himself For letting a Orange Haired Gorilla talk him into committing Treason.

Your Post even Though it's a LIE is Funny,,if any Money had been found ,trump would have it in his Russia fund, to pay for Brain washing you In bred Idiots.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB is the poster boy for selective ignorance. All the proof in the world that any sane person would need to conclude that the Clinton's and Obama's are completely corrupt is easily available. PMB is a prime example of what having your independence bought with taxpayer funds looks like.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Meanwhile in today's world.
Do you think Trump is testing Pence loyalty or is trying to get rid of him?
I mean Korea, nice timing for a visit... Ambassador won't leave the bunker?

Trump flip/flop, who knew China would be needed to squelch Kim, so China currency not an issue now. May largo White House has it under control... :dance:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

So Patch why do you think China is all of a sudden pressuring North Korea. Could it be the Trump pressure on their unfair trading and currency manipulation. HHHMMM makes you wonder how Trump got some movement out of China. Maybe old Trump actually does know how to negociate

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

China has played ENRON, ENRON didn't end well. Trump is selling them back the lies so they can continue the farce, in exchange for returning sanctions on NK.
This has all been done before w/ sanctions on China banks but Trump has loans in China and don't want his ticket punched. Until we see the tax returns we won't know how this all plays out but you can bet tax havens are filling up.
Russia wants a meeting with US & China next week, so nothing til then. Once the dirty laundry's out on the table then the sorting can take place. The exposure could be big for the hackers when things start to move. Kinda like a sitting rabbit getting nervous when you get to close...lol

Newt

Post by Newt »

What about the facts:
China paid Clinton for High Speed Computers and other technology that was protected and not allowed to be transferred to a foreign government. (He broke the law) Clinton and Bush also made deals with Korea that enabled them to develop their Nuclear program. North Korea and Iran have been sharing nuclear technology.

Where do you progressives draw your red line? San Francisco? Kansas City, or Indianapolis?

You guys are still supporting a party that openly cheers when someone makes a statement that white straight males commit suicide at a higher rate than the rest of the population. Maybe that doesn't affect you????

Wonder if that suicide statistic encompasses the progressives who bought those pussy hats to march against President Trump.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Newt,
You are brain Dead. How do you think trump,pence,or their Flunkies would hold up under an 18- month FBI,Congressional,and Senate Investigation.spending millions,,I KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN,THEY EVERY DAM ONE WOULD BE IN JAIL.

THEY COULD ,,,,,NOT,,,,,FIND ANYTHING ,,AGAINST HILARY CLINTON,,NOTHING AFTER 30 YEARS.

ONLY IN REPUBLICANS MIND,,LIME BENGAZI,MADE UP BY ,REPUBLICANS,E-MAILS SHE HAD THE ONLY SERVER TO NOT TET HACKED,,REPUBLICANS SAID WELL ITS A PRIVATE SERVER,,WELL CRAP,,THIS ORANGE HAIRED APE IS USING IS PRIVATE CELL PHONE,AND USING THE WHITE HOUSE FOR HIS PRIVATE BUSINESS DEALINGS.

REMEMBER,,, I WILL NAME CHINA A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR ON DAY ONE,,,,NOW trump SAYS CHINA IS NOT A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR.

REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMA CARE,DAY ONE,NOW HE SAYS OH ITS TOUGH .MY A$$ HE IS JUST STUPID.

I WILL CLEAN UP THE ETHICS IN WASHINGTON,,HE HAS NO ETHICS,,MORALS,CONCIENCE,OR SOUL.

I WILL BRING BACK JOBS TO MIDDLE CLASS WORKERS,,LOOSING JOBS EVERY DAY AND HE STILL HAS SHOPS IN 18- COUNTRIES.

HERE IS WHAT I THINK,,,F+++ trump and who ever is STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR HIM.

HE IS DESTROYING ,,THIS COUNTRY AS FAST AS HE CAN, FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE ,HE IS STEALING AMERICA BLIND EVERY DAY,AND THE REPUBLICAN TRAITORS LIKE MCCONNEL ARE CARRYING THE BAG FOR HIM.

HE HAS ALREADY SPENT MORE TAX PAYER MONEY THAN OBAMA DID IN -8- YEARS

THE JOBS MARKET IS ALREADY STARTING TO DECLINE,,,HIS VOTERS ,ARE ALL READY LIEING ABOUT VOTING FOR HIM.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA,

THERE HAS BEEN A PROVEN.

TRAITOR
BIGOT
CHILD MOLESTER
CHRONIC WOMAN ABUSER
A RAPIST
A RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZER
A SWINDLER
A CHRONIC LIAR
A PERSON WHO MAKES HIS LIVING CONING PEOPLE
AN ATHIEST
A THIEF
IN THE WHITE HOUSE

I WASHED SOME trumps OUT OF THE KENNEL THIS MORNING.

THERE JUST IS NOTHING NO ONE CAN SAY ,,POSATIVE ABOUT THIS LIAR AND THIEF.

Democrats,,put people in jail for grabbing women between the legs,,REPUBLICANS, PUT THEM IN WHITE HOUSE,YOU GUYS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SOME GRABNING YOUR DAUGHTERS OR WIVES BY,THE GROIN.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

"Democrats,,put people in jail for grabbing women between the legs,,REPUBLICANS, PUT THEM IN WHITE HOUSE,YOU GUYS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SOME GRABNING YOUR DAUGHTERS OR WIVES BY,THE GROIN."

PM, when you grab a democrat between the legs, there is no telling what you will grab. Those Progressives are trying to remove the title of Male, Female, his, hers, him out of the vocabulary. "It" will replace all those titles.
I suppose that is the reason Wiener was showing pictures.

PM, do you ever wonder why a womaniser, like Bill Clinton, never fathered any children that he claimed. There is a black man who claims that Bill is his father.
MSM gives Bill credit for Chelsea. Look at any picture of Chelsea then look at a picture of Bill, then compare her to a picture of Web Hubbell. Its as easy as picking out a collie in a litter of Pine Mountain hounds.
Does the term "Cuck" apply to Bill" Like the Cuckoo bird, he was raising someone else's offspring. Of course the taxpayers were really the "Cucks"
Bill and Hillary never earned a dime that didn't come from a taxpayers pocket. If I'm wrong please give me proof.