Fried Hillary

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Fried Hillary

Post by Newt »

FBI Agents Furious With Comey Ready to Come Forward: ‘They Are Going to Talk’

Cristina Laila May 11th, 2017 12:07 pm 536 Comments

Comey’s firing will start the healing process for the entire bureau as many agents are furious with his handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and how he didn’t suggest the Justice Department prosecute her over her mishandling of classified information.

quote:
“This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have convened but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”

The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.

“We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” he said.

“There should have been a complete search of their residence,” the agent pointed out. “That the FBI did not seize devices is unbelievable. The FBI even seizes devices that have been set on fire.”

Another special agent for the bureau that worked counter-terrorism and criminal cases said he is offended by Comey’s saying: “we” and “I’ve been an investigator.”

“The idea that [the Clinton/e-mail case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”

quote:
According to Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova, more FBI agents will be talking about the problems at bureau and specifically the handling of the Clinton case by Comey when Congress comes back into session and decides to force them to testify by subpoena.

“People are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. We were asked to day to provide legal representation to people inside the bureau and agreed to do so and to former agents who want to come forward and talk. Comey thought this was going to go away.”

“The most important thing of all is that the agents have decided that they are going to talk.”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... oing-talk/

this can't be.... Jim Sciuto and CNN told me its a lie that FBI agents didn't like or trust Comey.

I hope they all burn, and Clinton's case gets reopened.

littlewoody

Re: Fried Hillary

Post by littlewoody »

Nothing will happen to her . Trump will say it's to painful for the country . What kind of person steal money from the poor Haiti children all that money donated went into her pockets .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Don't worry, Donald has the tapes.
The truth will come out when they play the tapes where Comey is begging for his job and Donald tell him, all you have to do is kneel before me and swear your loyalty to me and none other and I will lift you up to be great among men.
My only worry is, do they think Comey is a idiot, I mean heading up the FBI, do they not think he knows what a tape recorder is and how to use one?
Maybe when we compare Donald's tapes to Comey's tapes?

I was just thinking about Comey's handling of Hillary and how Donald said he fired Comey because of his incompetency. It just struck me odd that if the President can fire the Director of the FBI,... who was President when Hillary's investigations were going on? and what would have been said if Obama had done the deed instead of Donald? Obama was not under investigation for ties to Russia, but he and Hillary do share the same party affiliation.
Which party's media would be barking louder?

What I've found by watching all the news channels is, you can always find some people in any group to interview that will agree with your agenda or perspective. I guess you could call it selective journalism, I don't think there's such a thing as unbiased journalism anymore.
While it may be great for ratings and getting you name/face on TV, I don't think they are mature enough to understand what they're doing to the Country and it's people. Imho, the whole world is watching, wondering, laughing and worrying...like most of us.

I just heard Donald say "the daily White House Press Conferences may come to a end". It may not be good for those people's jobs but most White House Business communications could be done through Twitter and Amazon, linked off the White House Official Website of course.
Man, how times are changing!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Donald didn't make the tapes. Obama's personal security agencies made the tapes, maybe a British agent. We have to wait until Putin gives the OK for Wikileaks to release them.
Isn't that the spin?
Its all on Whining Shumer to get to the bottom of this threat to our civilization.
IMO, Comey was fired because of the peace meal approach to the so called investigation of Russian involvement in the election. You know with all the surveillance we are under, there is no reason to continue to drag this out for months. Its all political show and Comey could have exposed it.
He was also incompetent in allowing known terror suspects to walk around free. Three or four terrorist attacks have been carried out by thugs who we were warned by Russia and others.

If there was any honesty and patriotism in DC both parties should be cheering Comey's exit.
Last edited by Newt on Sat May 13, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Comey has been in the Clinton butt crack all the way back to the whitewater investigation. Anybody that can read can clearly see the corruption. Both cases scream corruption were evidence disappeared, lying, and Clintons believed they are above the law. Best thing that could happen is if there is evidence of a crime do it the old fashion way put there asses if cuffs and let the crooks defend their butts in a court of law instead of in the media or the halls of congress.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

I'm just waiting for www3 to start or the dollar is done . The don can't save USA we are to far gone .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

I love it. Humor in DC

"Fox News conservative political commentator Charles Krauthammer on Friday slammed President Trump for a tweet warning former FBI Director James Comey about leaking information.

“All of a sudden you’re raising something nobody had imagined and saying you better watch out,” Krauthammer said. "That’s un-presidential, which is kind of a nice way of saying that that sounds more like a mafia boss than the president of a free republic.”

In a tweet that also accused the former FBI director of leaking to the press, Trump introduced the idea of recordings of conversations between the president and the man that Trump fired as head of the FBI earlier in the week.

In an interview with Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro, Trump refused to discuss the tweet.

“Well, that I can’t talk about,” Trump said. “I won’t talk about that. All I want is for Comey to be honest and I hope he will be, and I’m sure he will be, I hope.”

President Tweet: @Krauthammer pretends to be a smart guy, but if you look at his record, he isn't. A dummy who is on too many fox shows. An over rated clown.

President Tweet: @Krauthammer is a progressive making money off the Conservative viewership. A total clown.

I don't know if it is good or bad but I rather enjoy when man bites dog occasionally.
For decades the VIPs have been doing and saying anything and destroying whoever they disagreed with.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I think this will all end shortly. I just heard on one of the hearings a Republican ask the acting Director of the FBI, "Do you need someone to "take this away" from you to get a resolution", in reference to a Special Investigation Committee. The fellow seemed quiet shaken by the query and said, "NO".

On another show, the question was put to a Official, do you see the need for all these "Special Investigation" request to be done. The people's elect had a pretty smart answer, he said, "the people faith in their Government is paramount, one thing lower right now than the Presidents approval rating is, their faith in the Government".

Yes, now we have "Lie'in Ted and Cry'in Shumer.

One funny thing Dobbs said on his show, "For 40 yrs the Democrats have been friendly to the Russians and now they suspect them for everything" But, in bring up that point, you could say that also for some reason the Republicans have lost their suspicions and trust them with informing our Gov. intelligence.
I guess ther's not enough room in the bed for everybody together...lol

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Goes to show patch CNN and Msnbc are a wealth of information.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Patch
Could you imagine what republicans would be saying if President Barack Obama had fired ,the director of the FBI,or Bill Clinton,for that matter republicans would have crapped down both legs.
What if President Obama had let Russians in the Oval Office.
Or what if President Obama had fired his National Security Adviser For so called Lying 18 days after the fact,then found out he was a Traitor.

Republicans,,are Quick to say Hillary Clinton Lied.

About Bengazi,,,

About E-Mail

And used a Private Server.

Let's look at that Clinton was cleared after 18-Months of investigation.

Trump,sent Seals in ,didn't even do it from the ready room sent them from his Resturant while making tons of money ,charging tax payers for him and his staff for use of his restaurant.
THEN LIED ABOUT THE MISSION KILLING OVER 40-CIVILIANS ONE CHILD GOT One SEAL KILLED MISSION Was A FAILURE COST LIES AND MILLIONS.

PRIVATE SERVER,TRUMP USES A BLACK BERRY TO CALL FOREIGN LEADERS CONSTANTLY.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ,A WORSE LIAR IN AMERICA,NOT JUST IN GOVERNMENT.
HE LIES ABOUT HIS BUSINESS TO INVESTORS,

THERE IS NO USE GOING INTO What ALL TRUMP DOES THAT IS
IMMORAL
DISHONEST
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
UNETHICAL
NOT TO MENTION CHILD MOLESTING
SPOUSAL ABUSE
SEXUAL ASSAULT ON WOMEN
STEALING
CONING
SWINDLING

WHAT ARE REPUBLICANS DOING,,,,YES,,,CHEERING HIM ON.

THE PRESS CAN NOT REPORT ON WHAT TRUMP SAYS UNTIL THEY VARIFY IF ITS TRUE,,,IF A REPUBLICAN SAYS IT ,,,,,ITS MOST LIKELY A LIE.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Clown you need to brush on history and you would know who Lying willie fired the day before Vince Forster was killed. As for the rest of your clown babbling carry on with your no fact babbling it proves you are clueless.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch
Could you imagine what republicans would be saying if (1)President Barack Obama had fired ,the director of the FBI,or Bill Clinton,for that matter republicans would have crapped down both legs.
(2)What if President Obama had let Russians in the Oval Office.
Or what if President Obama had fired his National Security Adviser For so called Lying 18 days after the fact,then found out he was a Traitor.

1. Cheered uncontrollably. Obama didn't have balls to fire anyone. Maybe Valery but not Obama. Barry wouldn't touch a "fly" unless it was open.

Ugh, didn't Bill Clinton fire his director of the FBI. You probably can't remember because the "Lap Dog MSM" was telling us how smart Bill Clinton and his brilliance as a politician. You remember Bill, he is the one who gave China high speed computers and North Korea the money to develop their nuclear program. Bill was to Korea as Barry was to Iran. Both turned a measly $200,000. dollar a year salary into a multi million dollar business.

2. Obama had the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House. How many terrorist attacks has Russia carried out on the citizens of the USA?
(3) What if the American people had fired the democrats for lying about Health care, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, Iran Nuclear program, and list goes on and on.

They did! Hooray!!!!i

Newt

Post by Newt »

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

Carter May 12th, 2017 9:15 pm 246 Comments
Ousted FBI Director James Comey’s ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interest that lie there are too close to not raise red flags.

James Comey worked several years in the public and private sector.

Comey served as general counsel at Lockheed Martin until 2010 when he departed with over $6 million to show for it. That same year Lockheed Martin became a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and “won 17 contracts from the U.S. State Department, which was led by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” Big League Politics reports.

Comey just so happened to have joined the board of the British bank HSBC Holdings in 2013, which just so happens to be a Clinton Foundation partner.

Noting all of this, one of the most important conflicts of interest is Comey’s brother Peter Comey’s role at the Washington law firm DLA Piper, where he serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas”.

Note: See comments at end of article. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... ons-taxes/

Example: ajudicator1776 Nacho Bidnith • a day ago

Exactly! Many Republicans are just as blameworthy as many Democrats if not more, because RINOs pretend to be "conservative". The politicians were bought off years ago by the donors, the lobbyists, and the Wall Street bankers. The DC swamp is thick with many rats and is aided by a corporate-controlled globalist media. President Trump is trying to return America to the people. We must support him.

mutantbeast ajudicator1776 • a day ago

The Bush admin sure was. Pat Buchanon turned out to be exactly right about them and there minions like Karl Marx Rove. Funny now why W sent Clinton syncophat Joe Wilson to "investiage" Saddam Hussiens purchase of weapons grade uranium while Wilson was part of the Bubba scam to defreaud those same countries, and then the prosecutor COMEY appointed (Fitzgerald) went after Scooter Libby to distract people from what Wilson was doing.

As Big League Politics reported, “DLA Piper’s offices [shortly before the election] . . . confirmed that the law firm immediately [patched] callers through to Peter Comey’s direct line there.”

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Bill Clinton,,,was not being investigated for TREASON,,LIKE TRUMP.

One thing is Clear there will never be a scandal in the White House,after trump,,Because,,trump has did everything anyone could possibly do,,and republicans love it .

republicans condoning Treason,,what is next.

trump makes Nixon look good,actually trump even makes GW look well a little better.

All the Scandels in White House History want Equal a week With trump.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Clown you just love you some slick willie. He was under investigation for leaving stains on a interns dress and lying. Not tell me what head he thinks with clown.