Its the Russins, Dang it

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Its the Russins, Dang it

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well PMB since I am not a Christian or Republican you're out of luck with your democrat talking points. What I am is a responsible adult but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:10 am
Really,
What needs to happen,is you republican fake American and fake Christians,,need to get the hell out of America you guys have turned America into a far worse place than Sodom and Gomorrah with your fake Churches and your Hippcracy,
America has suffered enough because of republicans,,But,then I would not ever Question God,or,why he Cursed almost 42-Million republicans with Reprobate Minds.
You would starve, or be killed by another liberal that can't provide for himself if we all left. There wouldn't be any jobs and your government would collapse because everyone would be like you.....taking and not contributing. If you don't believe me take a look at a couple microcosmic examples like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, NY, LA, and anywhere else governed by you ignorant liberals. Indeed, the only suffering this country has endured and will endure is due to liberal democrats(communists) like yourself. You should move to Venezuela, it's exactly what you want from your government. Although, you may be a bit too late so you might want to pick another social state that hasn't collapsed yet.

The only person without principle on this board is you. You have no decency which is probably due to the inability to reason. You just incoherently do what you're told by those that you pledge allegiance to. Your views are distorted by hate, which is created by misinformation, which is accepted by you due to a selfish desire for entitlement and the inability to not be a tool. So the inability to think, a desire to acquire material things without earning them, and hate born from misinformation and selfishness leads you to post the most absurd ideas on this forum. A more reasonable conversation could be had with a chimp.

Your last comment is all the proof any Christian needs to see to know that you are a fake. Maybe you should be asking the good Lord how you can heal your heart instead of judging others. Trust me, we're all incapable of passing judgment. You most of all on this board.

You never really bother me to be honest. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how absurd and you are so "off" that it's often funny, but if you were in front of me when you mentioned my wife and daughters being sexually molested, you would've found your old ass looking up at the sky when you came to. You are a POS Rufus. This is another example of your ridiculousness. Not another person has ever posted anything like that except you, unless it was in response to your comments like I did. I let you drag me down and I'm ashamed of it. That's what people like you do. You lower the standard of civilization.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

+1
TheJohnBirchSociety

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

:nod:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I will deal with my Honesty,if,I ever meet a Republican Christian,,

As for calling me a Piece of crap,,

You can call me,a POS
A Muslim
Gay
Black
Mexican
Low life trash

But,,DONT CALL ME A REPUBLICAN,,,

Let's
Talk about your Desency ,,you voted for trump,,,,AFTER HE TOLD YOU HE GRABBED WOMEN BETWEEN THEIR LEGS,,YOU STOOD UP FOR SUPPORT HELP STAND BY HIM,,IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN HIM,,,YOU HOLD UP THE SKIRT SO HE CAN GRAB THEM.
HE,LIES,,STEALS,CHEATS,DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BREAKS EVERY COMMANDMENT EVERY DAY,,YET YOU HOLD HIM UP AS ,,,,YOUR,,,, EXAMPLE OF AMERICA TO THE WORLD YOU ARE WORSE THAN TRUMP,,AT LEAST HE IS MAKING MILLIONS OFF YOUR STUPIDITY.
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Wed May 24, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

You left out clown pinemooch!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well being a democrat PMB I guess reaching down and grabbing a women by the ----- would be odd. You would most likely prefer grabbing a man by the -----.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Now JB be polite and refer to it as a reach around you might hurt pinemooch feelings. Since pinemmoch said its ok to call him gay.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Whistleblower: Obama KNOWINGLY allowed MS-13 members in the country

quote:
The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who arrived at the U.S. as illegal immigrant teenagers in 2014, a top senator said Wednesday, citing internal documents that showed the teens were shipped to juvenile homes throughout the country.

quote:
Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said a whistleblower turned over Customs and Border Protection documents from 2014 detailing the 16 persons who were caught crossing the border.

quote:
CBP apprehended them, knew they were MS-13 gang members, and they processed and disbursed them into our communities,” Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, said.

quote:
Mr. Johnson said the image of UAC as little children is misleading. Out of nearly 200,000 UAC apprehended between from 2012 to 2016, 68 percent were ages 15, 16 or 17 — meaning older teens. The majority were also male, making them targets for gang recruiting.

But, muh immigrant children!!

That lanky legged, bastard of a fraud and should be in prison.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/ ... g-members/

If Obama had a son it would look exactly like PM. I said "it" because its difficult to tell the difference in democrats. Their sex depends on the day of the week. Odd or even?

Bring em on in....I'm Barack! I've got lifetime secret service protection for me and the family in the nicest neighborhoods....These little turds are of no significance to my life!