Its the Russins, Dang it

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Its the Russins, Dang it

Post by Newt »

If it is proven that Seth Rich, a DNC Staffer leaked the Emails, where does that leave the congressional investigations into Trump and his campaign.

FBI report confirms #SETHRICH leaked the emails

quote:
The report states federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 were sent by Rich to Gavin MacFayden, an American reporter and WikiLeaks director based in London who is now deceased. That information was found in a FBI forensic report on Rich's computer done within days of his murder.

Rich was killed July 10 in Washington, D.C., as he walked home. His murder remains unsolved.

Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective whose private investigation firm was hired by Rich's family, confirmed to Fox News his investigation shows similar information.

"My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks," Wheeler told Fox News. "I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters."

Wheeler added he believes someone in the Washington, D.C. government, DNC or in Clinton's camp is blocking the investigation from continuing.

Rich was shot twice in the back but wasn't robbed. His wallet, cellphone, keys, watch and necklace were all left on him at the scene of the crime.

LINK http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/murde ... le/2623186

quote:
Some are speculating that Hillary Clinton is behind the murder, because Rich could have been the DNC staffer responsible for leaking the 20,000 damaging DNC emails to Wikileaks.

The allegation is that powerful Sanders allies convinced Rich to leak the data. He had previously worked on the U.S. Senate campaign for Nebraska businessman Scott Kleeb, who lost his election. The Clinton Global Initiative provided funds for a clean energy business started by Kleeb, which had come under investigation after losing $300,000 in 2010 and another $300,000 in 2011 despite the subsidies.

Rich was also previously employed at a data firm that had worked with the Clintons. After news of possible corruption emerged between the Clinton Global Initiative and Kleeb, supposedly that led to Sanders’ cronies pressuring Rich to leak what was going on.

Rich was a data analyst, so it is very possible he could have had access to the DNC’s emails. Julian Assange of Wikileaks said recently on TV that it wasn’t Russian hackers who intercepted the emails, as the Hillary Clinton campaign has alleged; instead, any one of a number of staffers within the DNC could have leaked them.

LINK: Clinton enemies just keep on dying. She just can't find healthy staffers. https://townhall.com/columnists/rachela ... e-n2203000

The family Spox guy

quote:
Bauman said the family condemned what they see as an attempt to politicize Rich’s death.

“It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda,” Bauman told Business Insider. “I think there is a special place in hell for people like that.”

Bauman is a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant with the Pastorum Group in Washington, D.C.

Progressive politics is my passion, it is more than just my life’s work,” said Bauman in a company press release announcing his hiring in 2016.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Its the Russins, Dang it

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

LOL,,,LOL,,LOL,,,,SIMPLY PATHETIC,,NEWT.

JUST ADMIT TO BEING A TRAITOR,,SUPPORTING A TRAITOR,,BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY YOU REPUBLICANS CAN WIGGLE OUT FROM UNDER TRUMP.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

JUST AS THERE IS NO WAY DEMOCRATS CAN WIGGLE FROM UNDER THE CLINTON'S AND OBAMA'S

Pine Mt Beagles

I have no reason or intentions of wiggling out from President Barack Obama,,I would have voted for him again if he could have run,,,Obama ,,is Without Question the Best President in my Life time.
Kennedy,,was great no doubt but,Got killed before he could really do a lot,the Clinton was great as well but let republicans ambush him with their Ho's,,,

As for Hillary Clinton,,she,, is the best Quaified candidate to ever run for President.republicans investigated her for over two decades and found nothing.

Now they are yelling lock trump up,

You might as well stick with trump,,you gave up your,Dignity,Integrity,and your Soul for him.

Now he is going to be impeached,go to jail,hopefully face a firing squad.

But,it will be to late in many cases the damage he has done to America's Image will take centuries to repair,not to mention the damage he has done to the American people with his Hitler Hate speeches ,and Bigotry.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

There it is, proof positive you can't fix stupid. As soon PMB got on the tax payer teat his brain evaporated. Talk about loosing dignity, LMAO!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am
I have no reason or intentions of wiggling out from President Barack Obama,,I would have voted for him again if he could have run,,,Obama ,,is Without Question the Best President in my Life time.
Kennedy,,was great no doubt but,Got killed before he could really do a lot,the Clinton was great as well but let republicans ambush him with their Ho's,,,

As for Hillary Clinton,,she,, is the best Quaified candidate to ever run for President.republicans investigated her for over two decades and found nothing.

Now they are yelling lock trump up,

You might as well stick with trump,,you gave up your,Dignity,Integrity,and your Soul for him.

Now he is going to be impeached,go to jail,hopefully face a firing squad.

But,it will be to late in many cases the damage he has done to America's Image will take centuries to repair,not to mention the damage he has done to the American people with his Hitler Hate speeches ,and Bigotry.
You are truly a nut bag !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Unlike you and your family Rabbit,,I worked for everything I have,but you being trump scum,you, would not understand work,like most republicans,,working is for someone else.not you.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM. you may have worked for it but you didn't earn it. Your White privilege prevented someone with lesser opportunity from getting the opportunity to progress.

As your professed hero, Obama, said, you didn't build it.

A University of Hawaii assistant math professor who holds a PhD degree in mathematics from Princeton University has a new racist equation she wants to promote: white + man + job = her order for white males to quit or be demoted.

Piper Harron wrote on a blog for the American Mathematical Society (AMS), titling her piece, “Get Out The Way.”

Harron began with her demand:

Not to alarm you, but I probably want you to quit your job, or at least take a demotion. Statistically speaking, you are probably taking up room that should go to someone else. If you are a white cis man (meaning you identify as male and you were assigned male at birth) you almost certainly should resign from your position of power.

If that didn’t suffice, there was more: “Get off your hiring committee, your curriculum committee, and make sure you’re replaced by a woman of color or trans person … Remember that you live in a world where people don’t succeed in a vacuum; most success happens on the backs of others who did not consent. You have no idea how successful you would have been if you were still you, but with an additional marginalization (not white, or not male, or not cis gender, or with a disability, etc).”

After some endless ranting about needs of non-traditional families, Harron paused for a moment to snarl:

Ask yourself who benefits when your sexist society views (“traditional”) marriage as sacred. Ask yourself how we’d talk about marriage and divorce if women were allowed to be. I’m convinced that mixed in with the homophobia that propelled conservatives to suddenly want government all up in our personal lives was misogyny that said it just isn’t “marriage” if you don’t have one man (ruling) and one woman (being ruled).

Then the advice for universities:

What can universities do? Well, that’s easier. Stop hiring white cis men (except as needed to get/retain people who are not white cis men) until the problem goes away. If you think this is a bad or un-serious idea, your sexism/racism/transphobia is showing … When the applications come in, remember society makes dominant applicants look better than they are. Society makes marginalized applicants look worse than they are. There is no objectivity. There is no meritocracy.

Harron concluded:

I know you’re not going to quit your job, but I want you to understand that you should. And to understand that by keeping your job and your other unearned privileges, you are running a continued debt to marginalized people and you should always be seeking ways to pay us back. Not to alarm you, but statistically speaking you are the problem. Your very presence. I can’t tell you what is the best strategy for you to stop blocking my path. I can just ask that you please get out of my way.

On the “About the Editors” page, Harron’s bio states that she “tried really hard to play by the rules of society and academia, but she failed. Not only did she fail, but she was miserable and found that playing by the rules wouldn’t even keep her safe … She dedicates her work to everyone who dabbles in misery, trying to find their way in systems that don’t support them, and to anyone trying to tear it all down. ”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16659/rac ... nk-berrien

White male Coal Miner, get out of the way there is a transgender that wants your job.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pm newt just kicked your ass ! :bozo:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 pm
Unlike you and your family Rabbit,,I worked for everything I have,but you being trump scum,you, would not understand work,like most republicans,,working is for someone else.not you.
No you didn't work for everything you have. You've been on disability since the mid 90's atleast. You played the system and you politically align yourself in a manner that will best benefit you. You don't care about anything or anyone other than you and yours.

Pine Mt Beagles

Chip
I bet you make your wife and daughters bend over when trump comes to Ohio so he want have to strain anything grabbing their private parts,Woody said does,

And Woody,newt,,always kisses my ass,why not he is shoulder deep with you in trumps.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Pm you have stopped making any sense what so ever. You are truly in a sad state of mind. Get some help.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:15 am
Chip
I bet you make your wife and daughters bend over when trump comes to Ohio so he want have to strain anything grabbing their private parts,Woody said does,

And Woody,newt,,always kisses my ass,why not he is shoulder deep with you in trumps.
Nope, my wife and daughters are independent moral people, unlike you and your family that willingly allow Obama and any other liberal have to their way. Do you watch Rufus or do you help them while they do what they want? Let me guess, you cup the balls. Or do you just go to your local KKK meeting to forget what's happening at home? Either way you're trash.

What I think you should do is pack your bags, move to somewhere else and express your disdain for the elected president too. That means don't come to visit. We'd all be better off not having to support you.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep PMB like most democrats you worked, LMAO worked the taxpayer freebie system.

Pine Mt Beagles

Really,
What needs to happen,is you republican fake American and fake Christians,,need to get the hell out of America you guys have turned America into a far worse place than Sodom and Gomorrah with your fake Churches and your Hippcracy,
America has suffered enough because of republicans,,But,then I would not ever Question God,or,why he Cursed almost 42-Million republicans with Reprobate Minds.