How to get rid of trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

How to get rid of trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While 37% of Americans think trump is God,The Majority still see him for the Filthy a Trash he is, but,as long as,America has the republican cancer, eating away at it,The spiral downward toward a culture that is Immoral with out any ethical or Religious beliefs will continue.

But,to the getting rid of trump,,that would be so easy.

Just Change this ,,,

( R ) Donald Trump President

To This.

( D ) Donald Trump. President

He would be gone by,July 4 Th.

Republicans,only recognize the the first letter I don't think a single republican knows who trump is,,they sure don't know anything about him.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Re: How to get rid of trump

Post by bluemouse »

Clown thinking at its best. One thing about Trump he brings out the true stupidity of liberals.

Pine Mt Beagles

You voted for him I did not,,

He said if I voted for Clinton,I would be voting for someone under FBI INVESTIGATION ON DAY ONE,AND UNTIL THEY LEFT OFFICE...

WELL,,, I VOTED FOR CLINTON AND THE PRESIDENT IS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION.

THE ONLY TRUTH HE EVER TOLD.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Why would anyone want trump gone he's doing better job then obama ! It's going to be a long hot summer pm enjoy . Btw enjoy memorial day just relax trump got this USA is great again !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you have said before you didn't vote for Clinton. When you lie so much it catches up with you, LMAO!!! Of course that has never stopped you.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm
PMB you have said before you didn't vote for Clinton. When you lie so much it catches up with you, LMAO!!! Of course that has never stopped you.

I remember that also !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

I did not vote for Clinton,,
I was repeating what he said,trump said if YOU VOTE FOR CLINTON,THE PRESIDENT WOULD BE UNDER FBI,INVESTIGATION,SO USED ,,I,INSTEAD OF YOU,,

BUT,,don't worry about it ,,if,,,I had voted for Clinton I would be good with that,,you guys had 18- piles of crisp to choose from ,but,you dug down under that and got even worse.

Wood

Just what has trump .
Done,,,beside give classified information to Russians,kill thousands of jobs,disgrace America all over the world,,got a Navy Seal,killed from his perch in his restaurant,,(( the restaurant with the worst grade ,,for being filthy ,,,Like his fake Jew son in laws apartments )) killed 42 women and children.wasted millions of tax dollars.Shot a bunch of missles that didn't even turn the sand over,,simply because he owned stock in the company that makes them.Every single person he has appointed has been exactly opposite of what they should have been for the position.
He didn't drain the swamp he just added alligators to it.
Scholars say if he Quit today he would be the worst president in American history.even worse than Bush/ Cheney.
The funny thing is trump has a higher approval rating among republicans than,,Regan.

So what in your feeble mind has trump did.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Well mooch trump is trying to fix the education system so more people like you can express unintelligent thought without making fools out of themselves. Reread your post and get the clue.

Newt

Post by Newt »

So what in your feeble mind has trump did.

He has made fools out of the Fake Left Wing media.

They have been screaming since the election, making false accusations, as fast as possible. Its easy for them to lie, the left philosophy is based on a lie. Its getting more difficult to make the public believe. There will always be about thirty percent that will believe every lie.

I'm waiting for Attorney General Sessions to convene a Grand Jury and investigate the Obama Administrations releasing private information on private citizens. If there is still any integrity in our government, both the FBI leaders and members of both parties will go to prison.

Pine Mt Beagles

He has made fools,,of the republicans,who voted for him,believing what he said was even real.

You guys though you were getting Jesus Christ,,didn't you.

All you got was a 70 year old fat pig,who lies with every breath,steals anything he can,hates every thing America stands for .

As for education I don't think putting someone over the Education Department who hates Education is really a way to help education,,especially cutting 8-Billion Dollars from education just want help.

Every thing trump told you guys has proven to a flat out lie.
And every thing he said he would do he has now abandoned.

So I guess you guys really are the fool's.

But,heck I have said that for years.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Your 2nd sentence, well I voted for Clinton. you can't even keep your own lies straight or maybe you can't read what you are posting and comprehend it, LMAO!