Trump The Embarrassment

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Trump The Embarrassment

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Many of you when asked why you love trump so much,can only say,,you were Embarrassed by President Obama,because he was Black.and You guys are the real Embarrassment,,and anyone who tries to defend his/her support for a true embarrassment and disgrace to America through out the world.
And you guys are the worst.Because you can't give any reason why you love him so much.and you can't say he was the best choice of the two,because you had 18 republicans to choose from .

Pastor: When White Folks Say Obama Was an “Embarrassment”, Here’s Your Response
May 29, 2017

One of the common responses to criticism of Donald Trump by his mostly white voters is something along the lines “we were embarrassed by Obama for 8 years.” One pastor is calling out that nonsense.

Progressive pastor John Pavlovitz, a favorite of ours here, has penned an open letter to those white Trump voters, informing them that no, in fact, they weren’t embarrassed by the former President.

Were you embarrassed by his lone and enduring twenty-five year marriage to a strong woman he’s never ceased to publicly praise, respect, or cherish?

Were you embarrassed by the way he lovingly and sweetly parented and protected his daughters?

Pavolovitz asked these, along with a lot of other relevant questions. Here is the whole post:

I remember the day after the Election, a friend of mine who happens to be white, remarked on social media that he “finally wasn’t embarrassed of America and our President.”

I sprained my eyes rolling them and they have never fully recovered.

Since then I’ve heard this sentiment echoed by more white folks than I can count, especially in recent months; supposed relief at once again having a leader who instills pride.

Since I don’t have the time to ask each of the individually, I’ll ask here:

So, you were embarrassed for the past 8 years, huh?

Really?

What exactly were you embarrassed by?

Were you embarrassed by his lone and enduring twenty-five year marriage to a strong woman he’s never ceased to publicly praise, respect, or cherish?

Were you embarrassed by the way he lovingly and sweetly parented and protected his daughters?

Were you embarrassed by his Columbia University degree in Political Science or his graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School?

Maybe you were embarrassed by his white American and Black Kenyan parents, or the diversity he was raised in as normal?

Were you embarrassed by his eloquence, his quick wit, his easy humor, his seeming comfort meeting with both world leaders and street cleaners; by his bright smile or his sense of empathy or his steadiness—perhaps by his lack of personal scandals or verbal gaffes or impulsive tirades?

No. Of course you weren’t.

Honestly, I don’t believe you were ever embarrassed. That word implies an association that brings ridicule, one that makes you ashamed by association, and if that’s something you claim to have experienced over the past eight years by having Barack Obama representing you in the world—I’m going to suggest you rethink your word choice.

You weren’t “embarrassed” by Barack Obama.

You were threatened by him.
You were offended by him.
You were challenged by him.
You were enraged by him.

But I don’t believe it had anything to do with his resume or his experience or his character or his conduct in office—because you seem fully proud right now to be associated with a three-time married, serial adulterer and confessed predator; a man whose election and business dealings and relationships are riddled with controversy and malfeasance. You’re perfectly fine being represented by a bullying, obnoxious, genitalia-grabbing, Tweet-ranting, Prime Minister-shoving charlatan who’s managed to offended all our allies in a few short months. And you’re okay with him putting on religious faith like a rented, dusty, ill-fitting tuxedo and immediately tossing it in the garbage when he’s finished with it.

None of that you’re embarrassed of? I wonder how that works.

Actually, I’m afraid I have an idea. I hope I’m wrong.

Listen, you’re perfectly within your rights to have disagreed with Barack Obama’s policies or to have taken issue with his tactics. No one’s claiming he was a flawless politician or a perfect human being. But somehow I don’t think that’s what we’re talking about here. I think the thing President Obama did that really upset you, white friend—was having a complexion that was far darker than you were ever comfortable with. I think the President we have now feels much better.

Because objectively speaking, if what’s happening in our country right now doesn’t cause you great shame and doesn’t induce the continual meeting of your palm to your face—I don’t believe embarrassment is ever something you struggle with.

No, if you claimed to be “embarrassed” by Barack Obama but you’re not embarrassed by Donald Trump—I’m going to strongly suggest it was largely a pigmentation issue.

And as an American and a Christian committed to diversity and equality and to the liberty at the heart of this nation—that, embarrasses me.

Well said, Pastor. Well said indeed.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Re: Trump The Embarrassment

Post by bluemouse »

what a racist BS post.

Newt

Post by Newt »

I refuse to allow your racist nature to paint Obama as a black man. That is a 50s Democrat label placed on folks who have a few drops of black blood in them.
I thought those racist standards were buried with KKk Grand Wizard, Democrat Senator Byrd and the Civil Rights laws passed by Republicans in the 60s.
It was Republican President Eisenhower and Earl who started desegregating the schools back in the fi.
Google "Executive Order 10730: Desegregation of Central High School (1957)
I am ashamed that you racists didn't list the accomplishments of the last President, Obama. I suppose you couldn't think of any or you didn't want to give credit to a White man.

I suppose it was his White Privilege genes that was his undoing.
Obama's White racist nature set back the building of harmony between the races to the 60s level.
Knowingly allowed MS 13 gangs into the country. Probably trying to increase the White to Black ratio in the country. You do understand when Hispanics commit crimes in the USA they are labled "White Crime" but when the vote they are labled non white.
He and Hillary cemented trading relations with Russia. Sold much of our Uranium reserves to Putin. Of course Bill and Hillary's "Charity" received a couple of million dollars. No one knows or even asks how much Obama got out of the deal "White Privilege?"
Obama and VJ worked hand in hand with Iran to build a peaceful Middle East. Progressives still believe in building relations with money, as long as its not their money.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Oh lord PM I Told You trump got this ! PM do you have a back channel up obama a$$ ?
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Wood

You need to clean the crap off your head,,from trumps butt,and stay out of it.

Newt
You are a Bigot,plain and simple,like your clowns here.

A true,President Barack Obama ,and a Class act.said.

Forever grateful for the service and Sacrifice
Of all who fought to protect our freedoms and
this great Country we love
Barack Obama,,President.

The Disgrace,and class clown,said,,

I would like to wish everyone,
including all haters and losers (( of which sadly there are many ))
a truly happy and enjoyable Memorial Day.
This piece garbage was standing in a field of fallen Heroes,,and ,,dishonoring them.What the Hell isHAPPY OR ENJOYABLE ABOUT BEING DEAD,,AND WHICH ONES OF THESE HEROES IS HE CALLING LOSERS,OR,HATERS.

This Liar and Thief,Bigot,Racist,Pimp,Child,Molester,Swindler,Traitor,Russian Spy,went on a 9- Day Disgrace America trip and Trashed American Allies,,now many are Refusing to Share Information with American Intelligence Agencies,,because trump ,gives the information to Russia.

How ,can you guys even consider the need to defend this man.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

"How ,can you guys even consider the need to defend this man."

He is the President of the United States. He deserves our respect. Isn't that the line that you have used for eight years?
PM, since you love and respect Obama so strongly, I hope your grand children grow up to be just like him.

No I wouldn't wish that on any child. I hope your grandchildren grow up to be fine citizens who earn respect and and good livelihood. Most of those democrat politicians have never earned anything.
Can you name one employer of Obama, Michelle, Bill or Hillary, that was not government funded?

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 9:34 am
Many of you when asked why you love trump so much,can only say,,you were Embarrassed by President Obama,because he was Black.and You guys are the real Embarrassment,,and anyone who tries to defend his/her support for a true embarrassment and disgrace to America through out the world.
And you guys are the worst.Because you can't give any reason why you love him so much.and you can't say he was the best choice of the two,because you had 18 republicans to choose from .

Pastor: When White Folks Say Obama Was an “Embarrassment”, Here’s Your Response
May 29, 2017

One of the common responses to criticism of Donald Trump by his mostly white voters is something along the lines “we were embarrassed by Obama for 8 years.” One pastor is calling out that nonsense.

Progressive pastor John Pavlovitz, a favorite of ours here, has penned an open letter to those white Trump voters, informing them that no, in fact, they weren’t embarrassed by the former President.

Pavolovitz asked these, along with a lot of other relevant questions. Here is the whole post:

I remember the day after the Election, a friend of mine who happens to be white, remarked on social media that he “finally wasn’t embarrassed of America and our President.”

I sprained my eyes rolling them and they have never fully recovered.

Since then I’ve heard this sentiment echoed by more white folks than I can count, especially in recent months; supposed relief at once again having a leader who instills pride.

Since I don’t have the time to ask each of the individually, I’ll ask here:

So, you were embarrassed for the past 8 years, huh?

Really?

What exactly were you embarrassed by?

Were you embarrassed by his Columbia University degree in Political Science or his graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School?

Maybe you were embarrassed by his white American and Black Kenyan parents, or the diversity he was raised in as normal?

Were you embarrassed by his eloquence, his quick wit, his easy humor, his seeming comfort meeting with both world leaders and street cleaners; by his bright smile or his sense of empathy or his steadiness—perhaps by his lack of personal scandals or verbal gaffes or impulsive tirades?

No. Of course you weren’t.

Honestly, I don’t believe you were ever embarrassed. That word implies an association that brings ridicule, one that makes you ashamed by association, and if that’s something you claim to have experienced over the past eight years by having Barack Obama representing you in the world—I’m going to suggest you rethink your word choice.

You weren’t “embarrassed” by Barack Obama.

You were threatened by him.
You were offended by him.
You were challenged by him.
You were enraged by him.

But I don’t believe it had anything to do with his resume or his experience or his character or his conduct in office—because you seem fully proud right now to be associated with a three-time married, serial adulterer and confessed predator; a man whose election and business dealings and relationships are riddled with controversy and malfeasance. You’re perfectly fine being represented by a bullying, obnoxious, genitalia-grabbing, Tweet-ranting, Prime Minister-shoving charlatan who’s managed to offended all our allies in a few short months. And you’re okay with him putting on religious faith like a rented, dusty, ill-fitting tuxedo and immediately tossing it in the garbage when he’s finished with it.

None of that you’re embarrassed of? I wonder how that works.

Actually, I’m afraid I have an idea. I hope I’m wrong.

Listen, you’re perfectly within your rights to have disagreed with Barack Obama’s policies or to have taken issue with his tactics. No one’s claiming he was a flawless politician or a perfect human being. But somehow I don’t think that’s what we’re talking about here. I think the thing President Obama did that really upset you, white friend—was having a complexion that was far darker than you were ever comfortable with. I think the President we have now feels much better.

Because objectively speaking, if what’s happening in our country right now doesn’t cause you great shame and doesn’t induce the continual meeting of your palm to your face—I don’t believe embarrassment is ever something you struggle with.

No, if you claimed to be “embarrassed” by Barack Obama but you’re not embarrassed by Donald Trump—I’m going to strongly suggest it was largely a pigmentation issue.

And as an American and a Christian committed to diversity and equality and to the liberty at the heart of this nation—that, embarrasses me.

Well said, Pastor. Well said indeed.
Court Criticizes Obama Admin for Illegal Spying on U.S. Citizens ! Well PM spin this one .
TheJohnBirchSociety

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

And what race is this racist pastor? I was embarrassed by Obama because he was an ultra liberal racist that hated law enforcement and every thing america stands for. AMERICA FIRST
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Dump
Is not my,President,no way no how,,he just like the Hippocrits and bigots,who support him are an embarrassment to America.

And,you cannot point to any thing that President Barack Obama did to embarrass America either here or abroad.

He did Everything you said you wanted when you were supporting Mitt Romney,he did everything Romney said he would do and more.
But,,you guys could not control your Hate.

Mow,,you're saying America should except this Russian elected Traitor and Spy,,and Excuse all the Immoral and illegal activities he and his clan are doing.

No Way

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, I hope that you are being compensated handsomely for making a fool of your self. If not you should be sending George Soros those posts. Others spouting that same drivel are being paid quite well.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJhZ4PCiNw

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

He has been compensated for decades, with our money.

Pine Mt Beagles

Drivel,,spouting,,the ,Donald dump,and republicans way.

Lie and Deny

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The democrat way, sit on their azz and receive money earned by republicans only to open their pie hole and spew hate.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Obama was the weak laughing stock of the world.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!