Miracle-Poverty Cured

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Miracle-Poverty Cured

Post by Newt »

Actually, its in its testing phase, but results seem very promising.

Georgia finds a cure for poverty!Posted on 5/29/17 at 10:21 am to dcbl

quote:

THOUSANDS CURED OF POVERTY AFTER GEORGIA INTRODUCES WORK-FOR-FOOD-STAMP REQUIREMENT
MAY 27, 2017
CONSERVATIVELIBERALPOLITICS78 COMMENTS3 MIN READ
Thousands of people have been miraculously cured of poverty in Georgia following the state’s implementation of a requirement that all those receiving stamps must either be working, training for a job, or volunteering for a non-profit or charity.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Georgia has been rolling out work requirements for food stamp recipients for over a year.”

The outlet states that the latest rollout saw the requirements reach 21 counties, affecting roughly 12,000 able-bodied people without children.

Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.

“Essentially, the number of recipients spiraled down from 11,779 to 4,528, or a drop of 62 percent,” the outlet states.

Its amazing, Obama dropped the Newt/Clinton initiative of "Work Fare" and the Welfare rolls increased dramatically.

Georgia reinstituted the program and the welfare rolls decreased? Hmmm? I'll bet the stupid Progressives will not understand that relationship.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: Miracle-Poverty Cured

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

All states should adopt this.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

I have to disagree people pay into the system it's the people money . So when you fall on hard times it's there . I do think all law maker should go under drug testing every four months .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

littlewoody wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:05 pm
I have to disagree people pay into the system it's the people money . So when you fall on hard times it's there . I do think all law maker should go under drug testing every four months .
Who are you talking about?
Most folks on Social Security paid into the system, but many who get paid didn't. That is why the system is bankrupt. Google "Carter and Social Security" or "Johnson and Social Security".
Workers pay into Unemployment Insurance so they can draw a check during hard times. However, Obama extended it, again, and again. You know they didn't pay into it what they drew out. Few months back I was waiting in the Hardees parking lot to meet another beagler. While I was waiting I met a young man, truck drive, who had been laid off recently. I suggested a company that I knew was hiring. He said, I'm going to draw my unemployment for a while, my wife is inside applying for a job at Hardees. He earned it!

Paying dead beats to sit on their ass and make babies is the reason hiring illegals is such a hot issue.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Newt wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:48 am
littlewoody wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:05 pm
Who are you talking about?
Most folks on Social Security paid into the system, but many who get paid didn't. That is why the system is bankrupt. Google "Carter and Social Security" or "Johnson and Social Security".
Workers pay into Unemployment Insurance so they can draw a check during hard times. However, Obama extended it, again, and again. You know they didn't pay into it what they drew out. Few months back I was waiting in the Hardees parking lot to meet another beagler. While I was waiting I met a young man, truck drive, who had been laid off recently. I suggested a company that I knew was hiring. He said, I'm going to draw my unemployment for a while, my wife is inside applying for a job at Hardees. He earned it!

Paying dead beats to sit on their ass and make babies is the reason hiring illegals is such a hot issue.
I AGREE with you about the dead beats I'M talking about honest people down on there luck . I knew I would get heat for my statement .
TheJohnBirchSociety