Welcoming the Russians back home.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Re: Welcoming the Russians back home.

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 pm
Patch said, "Ihave to say Donald has certainly embolden Putin and he loves the attention as much as Donald. I learned they now have free thinking Patriots in Russia, the Iron Curtain is gone and most KGB have dissolved into politics and banking."

Give us an example of how "Donald has embolden Putin".

In the previous eight years Russia under the directions of Putin has taken the Crimea and half of the Ukraine. In addition, if the Fake left wing media is correct, he stole the election from Hillary. That is pretty bold, wouldn't you say.

What has Putin done, since Trump became President, that is indicative he has become emboldened?

Listen to the Megan Kelly interview.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

bluemouse wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:10 pm
Just watched a clip of putin and NBC interview. I guess you missed the best part patch. Putin said a 3 yr old toddler could hack the DNC and you want to take the interview to heart sounds like he is telling you progressives to grow a pair. POke the bear you might get eat up. LOL
Excellent point, I think i recall Donald saying the same thing about his 10 yr old son. As I said, Don and Val must have the same talking point writer... :lol:

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch did you drop and break ole "just heard" and replaced it with "I recall" Hope she works better.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

:lol: ... I've never seen a mouse clean up the mess it's made either.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Neat mouse does!