Welcoming the Russians back home.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Welcoming the Russians back home.

Post by S.R.Patch »

Just heard Donald is giving the Russians back their Compounds that Obama took from them. Now if Jared can get his backdoor to Putin and the rest of the sanctions lifted , we can make some real progress. Jared already made contact with Putin's private banker and those sanctions should be lifted also, so then the money can start flowing again.
Donald said he got Ryan to deflect the attention towards the unmasking and away from the Russian collusion, "that's the real story". Told Putin, "Comey is a nut job", that's why I fired him.
Poor Sessions Can't remember who he met with or how many times, the Russians really don't make much of an impression upon him but the Mayflower is a nice place to eat. :lol:

littlewoody

Re: Welcoming the Russians back home.

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 pm
Just heard Donald is giving the Russians back their Compounds that Obama took from them. Now if Jared can get his backdoor to Putin and the rest of the sanctions lifted , we can make some real progress. Jared already made contact with Putin's private banker and those sanctions should be lifted also, so then the money can start flowing again.
Donald said he got Ryan to deflect the attention towards the unmasking and away from the Russian collusion, "that's the real story". Told Putin, "Comey is a nut job", that's why I fired him.
Poor Sessions Can't remember who he met with or how many times, the Russians really don't make much of an impression upon him but the Mayflower is a nice place to eat. :lol:
We should be talking about Seth rich that's the real story not fake Russians
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Patch
What else could dump,Possable do,,he is Spying for Russia,giving Intelligence to them,gives China information,Embarrassing America all over the World.
Many of the people he has appointed are unfit,some criminals,Traitor's spy's,,,

Patch
Just think about what Trump has said and done since he started running for president.

The way he talks about people things he does,,if he was a Democrat he would have never got through the primary.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

NASA is confirming that we are safe from flooding from global warming.

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.

The timing of the 1979 NASA satellite instrument launch could not have been better for global warming alarmists. The late 1970s marked the end of a 30-year cooling trend. As a result, the polar ice caps were quite likely more extensive than they had been since at least the 1920s. Nevertheless, this abnormally extensive 1979 polar ice extent would appear to be the “normal” baseline when comparing post-1979 polar ice extent.

Updated NASA satellite data show the polar ice caps remained at approximately their 1979 extent until the middle of the last decade. Beginning in 2005, however, polar ice modestly receded for several years. By 2012, polar sea ice had receded by approximately 10 percent from 1979 measurements. (Total polar ice area – factoring in both sea and land ice – had receded by much less than 10 percent, but alarmists focused on the sea ice loss as “proof” of a global warming crisis.)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylo ... after-all/

However there is a new and present danger even worse than CO2 emissions from burning carbon fuels.

Its the result of melting snowflakes. What a melt.
For Safe Space reservations call 1-800 Hillary.
MAGA!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Simply pathetic,,,,,Newt.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You just heard Patch, so where did you hear the same anti-American communist sources PMB loves to post. LMAO!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

JB "Just Heard" is patches name for his Liberal crystal ball that's never right.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm
Simply pathetic,,,,,Newt.
PM, You and I agree, we finally have common ground.
If anyone can show a more pathetic creature than Hillary, they surely are in an asylum. She had everything possible supporting her and she still screwed it up.
She had the MSM, DNC, Obama and his racist cronies, plus all the federal agencies, IRS, FBI, State Dept., Justice Dept and she still came up short vs a reality show producer.

Now we have the entire media, Hollywood, and the nations colleges and education system piling on Trump. Still every
time Hillary opens her mouth, its more evidence that she should be locked up. Not only for her crimes of which there are plenty, but also for her own protection. If she keeps badmouthing the Communists/progressives, there is no telling her fate. Seth Rich, Ron Brown, and Vince Foster should be a reminder of how they treat even members of the party, once they become a liability.l
Is she too far gone to understand that?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dave it's 1 of those many annonimous sources

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

bluemouse wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:39 am
JB "Just Heard" is patches name for his Liberal crystal ball that's never right.
Mouse, you have to watch others than Fox mews, I've found there are two different agendas of the news and if your party blind, you don't hear any other news than what fits the blind mouse.
One thing that has follow you boys from the start of all this is the method of "label and discredit", the ironic talk of hate and discriminate is laughable when reading ya'll as if one party owns it....

You probably didn't hear Megan Kelly's talk with Putin today on Fox, the one thing I found most interesting was Putin and Donald are saving money by having their talking points written by the same fellow. If Putin had hair and Donald lost weight, they could be brothers... :lol:
You should watch some fake news, it was live on TV. I have to say Donald has certainly embolden Putin and he loves the attention as much as Donald. I learned they now have free thinking Patriots in Russia, the Iron Curtain is gone and most KGB have dissolved into politics and banking.
The only thing that seemed to strike a nerve with Putin was the mention of those nasty sanctions. He really sees noting wrong with reestablishing the old Communist Russia territories by invasion.

I used to like to watch O'Reilly but can't find it any more and the last I watched Hannity, he was looking for Democrats to support his show, so he's changed politics or something. The only one left I really like is Dobbs, the Fox girls are pretty to look at but so predictable, their emotion over rides logic and kill the point.

Anyway, you should hear about the interview in a few days. Enjoy the sunshine.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Keep up Patch if you are going to join the conversation.

Megan Kelly has been off Fox for a couple of months. She is a "Mole" planted into NBC by Roger Ailes before he passed. ;)

O'Reily, like Ailes, was hounded off the air by sex scandals/accusations by women from their distant past. I really haven't kept up with it because now days its not worth the time. Never know if it is fake news or made up crap to destroy the opposition. They moved O'Reily out by hounding/boycotting his sponsors. The most popular man on TV moved out.

The Left tried to do the same with Hannity. The USSA Insurance was pressured to drop Hannity. Shortly after they dropped advertising on Hannity, Hannity viewers started boycotting USSA. Fortunately for Hannity, ex military personnel make up a lot of his audience. Those same veterans is the market which USSA aims its advertising.
Immediately, they renewed their sponsorship of Hannity.

I grew tired of both O'Reily and Hannity years ago. Like you, Lou Dobbs is about the only regular program that I can tolerate.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

You got one part right NBC interviewed PUTIN a KGB agent know as a professional liar and your hooked. Clown

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Just watched a clip of putin and NBC interview. I guess you missed the best part patch. Putin said a 3 yr old toddler could hack the DNC and you want to take the interview to heart sounds like he is telling you progressives to grow a pair. POke the bear you might get eat up. LOL

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch said, "Ihave to say Donald has certainly embolden Putin and he loves the attention as much as Donald. I learned they now have free thinking Patriots in Russia, the Iron Curtain is gone and most KGB have dissolved into politics and banking."

Give us an example of how "Donald has embolden Putin".

In the previous eight years Russia under the directions of Putin has taken the Crimea and half of the Ukraine. In addition, if the Fake left wing media is correct, he stole the election from Hillary. That is pretty bold, wouldn't you say.

What has Putin done, since Trump became President, that is indicative he has become emboldened?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm
Keep up Patch if you are going to join the conversation.

Megan Kelly has been off Fox for a couple of months. She is a "Mole" planted into NBC by Roger Ailes before he passed. ;)

O'Reily, like Ailes, was hounded off the air by sex scandals/accusations by women from their distant past. I really haven't kept up with it because now days its not worth the time. Never know if it is fake news or made up crap to destroy the opposition. They moved O'Reily out by hounding/boycotting his sponsors. The most popular man on TV moved out.

The Left tried to do the same with Hannity. The USSA Insurance was pressured to drop Hannity. Shortly after they dropped advertising on Hannity, Hannity viewers started boycotting USSA. Fortunately for Hannity, ex military personnel make up a lot of his audience. Those same veterans is the market which USSA aims its advertising.
Immediately, they renewed their sponsorship of Hannity.

I grew tired of both O'Reily and Hannity years ago. Like you, Lou Dobbs is about the only regular program that I can tolerate.
I have kept up very well Newt, but I also know how some like to show what they know and have their egos stroked.

It sounds like a little of this "locker room" talk can end a good guys career, or was there more to it?