Who is to Blame.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Who is to Blame.

Post by Newt »

Hillary has blamed almost everyone she has known for the presidency of Donald Trump.

The Russian government She Told them our Uranium and got a couple million in her personal account, but its the Russians.

Sexism I don't know if it was the Hetro, Homo, X-Gender or the what but somebody.

The media They only gave her the questions to the debate but not the answers. Not fair to the Clintons

The DNC Despite it was her hand picked friend D W Shultz that was head of the DNC. She rigged the primaries against Sanders.
I suppose she thought picking campaign officers whose only qualifications were their sex, lack of character, and Gov't free loading was a way to continue her career.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... 16-excuses

bluemouse

Re: Who is to Blame.

Post by bluemouse »

Beaglers get ready patch and pinemooch will become totally unhinged when they receive their letter from Clinton blaming them for her lost.

Newt

Post by Newt »

bluemouse wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:05 pm
Beaglers get ready patch and pinemooch will become totally unhinged when they receive their letter from Clinton blaming them for her lost.

That is what I was thinking. Its their fault. They didn't do a good job of selling her message. To prove it, they have been posting here for years and I still don't know what they are selling.

Trump keeps supporting more American jobs and the stock market keeps climbing. He has been good for my IRA and I'm confident theirs as well.

I just hope in their compassion for the poor, that they take their gains under Trump and forward them to Hillary and Bill. You know since neither of the Clintons are now in the government and no way to sell our secrets that they are or soon will be in a money crunch. I just hope PM's repeated mention of compassion for the weakest among us is exhibited by sending Hillary a few thousand dollars.
I suspect this is first time since Bill was a child that the Clintons aren't receiving a gov't check.
Dang! I forgot they are both getting a government pension. I feel relieved. Never mind PM you don't need to send money, just your love to show that you care. :angel: :angel:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trump ,,,got between 41 million and 42 million votes,,out of the population of 300----> Million.

Clinton,,got -3-Million more VOTES THAN TRUMP,,ONE OF MANY REASONS TRUMP SNEAKED IN THE BACK DOOR OF THE WHITE HOUSE,IS REPUBLICANS CHANGING THE VOTING DISTRICTS.

PLUS,,,THE COMEY LETTER,,,CLINTON WAS 13% HIGHER IN THE POLLS BEFORE THAT LETTER.MANY PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW,,IT WAS A FAKE RUSSIAN CRAP.

JUST LIKE THE SO CALLED EMAIL CRAP,,,RUSSIA INJECTED FAKE CRAP IN THEM.

TRUMP DID NOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION NO SHAPE FORM OR FASHION.

HE IS A DISGRACE.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Just a liberal clown that does not know how elections work in the USA. Newt was right no need to send money to Clinton but she might need a couple boxes of depends pinemooch please help her out. I think she is losing it, she is full of it just like you clown!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Here is the facts on the popular vote. Clinton got 4.3 million more votes from California during the election yep the most liberal state with the largest population. Take that one state out and Trump won the popular vote by 1.4 million votes. Just goes to prove pinemooch one monkey don't stop the show.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

This country is a governed republic not a democracy, that's why we have an electorial college so the inmates/fruit cake leftist have a harder time taking over the prison.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

She lost cause of obama and his hate for USA . He wanted her to loose so he could pick the dnc chair obama still runs the party of hate ! She couldn't even sell her book she full of hate . Then the people saw she stole the money from Haiti . I Can go on all day about that old bitch and her evil ways !
TheJohnBirchSociety