Not a Rosy Future for Our Grandchildren

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Not a Rosy Future for Our Grandchildren

Post by Newt »

I'm not the author of the following articles but they appear accurate to me.
"The Ideological bent of this Nation has undergone a transition to the Left, wherein Marxist Principles have become a (supposed) viable option for many Americans. It was not that long ago when Marxist were so feared and despised, that the US Senate (McCarthy) openly - contrary to Constitutional Principle - attempted to expose and prosecute them.

The (Progressive) 'Transition', I.e., "fundamental transformation" has progressed to the point that today the Ideological Demographics are evenly divided; though the Left owns the Numbers (Urban Populations) while the Right holds Geographic (Electoral College) advantage.

As this divide between polar Ideologies - which affect basic Individual Freedoms (Constitutional/God-given version) moves to a real tipping point for Leftist authority taking hold...the antipathy and passion form a challenged Right...come to the fore. And "Don't Tread on Me" becomes banner of traditional patriotic Americans.

Re "

quote:
I don't know how to stop our countries TV Networks and Newspapers reporting our everyday news in a perverted way either.

, TW...the answer to this is that you CAN NOT, unless you destroy the very Foundation of Constitutional Principle, the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech. Out goes the baby with the bathwater.

The irony in this whole scenario is that it is less likely that the morality of Marxist Ideology will overcome Capitalist/Individual Freedom Principle - and American Government Ideological authority - and more likely that the technological innovation which will ultimately spur massive job losses and an increased availability/cheaper supply of basic goods and services...WILL force Government to transform into a legitimate arbiter of individual's access to said basic goods and services.

Now whether there ends up being any form of Societal/Government 'Qualifying' criteria - moral or practical - or whether such relative affluence is (re) distributed on an equality (Egalitarian) basis, remains to be seen. Egalitarian Subsidization across the board - minus any form of Qualifier - can in effect be a form of subsidizing immorality and impracticality. And it is pretty obvious where that would go; as the evidence is already right in front of us in many (subsidized) scenarios. "Behold, there is a way that seemeth right unto man, but the end thereof is destruction" (Good Book).

Of course there is always a middle ground and Wisdom. The problem is whether or not the People are without "eyes that see and ears that hear", and are too impassioned to think clearly. Kinda like will Poche/Tigers excel when the heat is on...or fold. Only time will tell."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

quote:
I have never ever seen the media gang up on a president, in a negative way, like I have with this so-called media that we have now. Of course in my 65 years of breathing, I had never ever seen the media fawn over a president like they did with Obama either.

I've got 15 years on you, and this is the worst I have ever seen. It's like an out of control oscillation going exponential. Up until JFK/LBJ it was pretty even handed. With LBJ the Vietnam war became a social issue in addition to traditional foreign policy and the news played to that. With Nixon, the media discovered they could take a president down. Ford/Carter was just boring to them, but with Reagan they found a villain they could begin their 'virtue signaling,' making every policy consideration an end-of-the-world issue of "killing babies, starting AIDS, hating minorities, starting world wars." Reagan had the charisma to shrug it off and the electorate was largely unmoved. Bush 41 didn't have that charisma and the DEM/MSM cabal took him down with vengeance when he became 'too popular' at the end of the Gulf War. The MSM eviscerated Bush 41 and installed WJC, thus beginning the worship of all things DEM and destroyer of all things conservative we see going out of control today.

They were able to place all the blame for DEM excesses that led to the financial crisis of '08 on Bush 43, and ushered in the era of "Obama the Magnificent." GOP didn't help by running McCain.

But nothing can explain the completely off-scale worship the MSM fell into during the Obama catastrophe. They questioned nothing he did. They didn't care what he did and would defend him to the nth degree against any scrutiny. They completely abandoned any hint of honest journalism and became indistinguishable from a propaganda organization.

I really don't see how it can get much worse - and perhaps the idiocy of their current operation will destroy them if Trump can somehow hold on and achieve a great portion of his agenda.

I grant Trump huge lee-way that I would not ordinarily give any politician - purely because of the malfeasance of those aligned to bring him down."

I'm about ten hears older than those guys and I agree with their description of the last fifty years of Media and Politics.
I voted against LBJ, for Nixon his first election, and independent in his second. Looking back on history I probably would have chosen Nixon over all the others except Reagan.
Interesting that Hillary was one of the characters instrumental in bringing down Nixon. There she was first exposed as a ruthless individual with no respect for rules nor law during the Nixon investigation. Even though Nixon was the most publicly disgraced figure in politics, he was able to redeem his image a decade later.
Hillary is now trying to rebuild her reputation and is digging the hole deeper.

littlewoody

Re: Not a Rosy Future for Our Grandchildren

Post by littlewoody »

That was a good read thanks for sharing it .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Your late to the party Newt, the "Ducktail" and Elvis was the end of the world... :lol:

The wisdom that comes with age is a great teacher, but painfully slow.
I have great faith in our people. Those that lost their jobs and homes during the Great Recession, the bankers that have yet to go to jail for their crimes. Cause and effect reverberate quickly at first but then balance over time.
Some want to go right back to the party but the music has stopped. Only time can bring the music back.
Our children have seen and will have lived through our mistakes to make the changes necessary, everyone loves to hear the music.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Going back to the sixties schools stop teaching civics and the down fall started. Now days no school teaches how government works with any merit. They teach how to depend on government.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bluemouse wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:39 pm
Going back to the sixties schools stop teaching civics and the down fall started. Now days no school teaches how government works with any merit. They teach how to depend on government.

Don't forget hope and change in schools !
TheJohnBirchSociety

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch do I really need to explain your big ear idiots hope and change to you? You must be whats left of the chum club.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

My bad patch it was another that posted.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Our,,Grand Children,
Have a Very Dim future,,as long as there is a Republican Party,,America will continue to go back in time,,in everything.

trump is disgracing America,minute by minute.

He is a TRAITOR FOR A FACT,,AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE TRAITORS,,

And the pathetic thing is they are up front and about 40 million of America's 300 million are standing behind a traitor.
trump is far worse than just a traitor,he is absent any Moral understanding or Ethics.

He is completely against America and God and Hates American workers,,

His biggest achievement so far is to make lies the new truth,,treason the new normal,,,and most of all,,EXPANDED THE DIVISION IN AMERICA TO NEVER BEFORE SEEN LEVELS.

REPUBLICANS CURSES GOD AND PRAISE TRUMP.

AND,,THEIR ACTIONS WILL BE IN HISTORY FOR EVERY,YOU GUYS WILL HAVE NOTHING TO ADD OF WORTH TO ANY FUTURE CONVERSATION ABOUT POLITICS OR RELIGION YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EITHER.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Sadly folks that's your typical anti American leftist rant that you can hear on any of the communist sites, networks and democrat outlets.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rabbit

Call me anything ,,but you cannot be considered to be An American,,your a trump loyalist,,with no morals or care for God,Country or Family.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB except for Trump loyalist you just described yourself. With you it's taxpayer funded loyalist