Lock Him Up

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Lock Him Up

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Remember,,the Chants you guys were all Chanting about Hillary Clinton,,,sure you do,,you loved it.
Many of the people trump has associated with are likely going to Jail.
For standing up for trump,Who has been Laundring Money for Russia many years.Is Finally going to be held accountable,and all the Butt Kissers,will get theirs as well.
There are many things trump should be in Jail for but he just buys his freedom over and over again.

SO LOCK HIM UP

I personally don't think the republicans in Congress could possibly put America before the Republican Party I just don't think they can.///////////

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

The special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials to determine whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said. (Patrick Martin,McKenna Ewen/The Washington Post)

The special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said.

The move by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to investigate Trump’s conduct marks a major turning point in the nearly year-old FBI investigation, which until recently focused on Russian meddling during the presidential campaign and on whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said.

facts about trump ties to Russia so far.

Trump had received private assurances from then-FBI Director James B. Comey starting in January that he was not personally under investigation. Officials say that changed shortly after Comey’s firing.

Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI.

A guide to the five major investigations of the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russia VIEW GRAPHIC
The NSA said in a statement that it will “fully cooperate with the special counsel” and declined to comment further. The office of the director of national intelligence and Ledgett declined to comment.

The White House now refers all questions about the Russia investigation to Trump’s personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz.

“The FBI leak of information regarding the president is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal,” said Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Kasowitz.

The officials said Coats, Rogers and Ledgett would appear voluntarily, though it remains unclear whether they will describe in full their conversations with Trump and other top officials or will be directed by the White House to invoke executive privilege. It is doubtful that the White House could ultimately use executive privilege to try to block them from speaking to Mueller’s investigators. Experts point out that the Supreme Court ruled during the Watergate scandal that officials cannot use privilege to withhold evidence in criminal prosecutions.

The obstruction-of-justice investigation of the president began days after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate that his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

The interviews suggest that Mueller sees the question of attempted obstruction of justice as more than just a “he said, he said” dispute between the president and the fired FBI director, an official said.

What is obstruction of justice? ((. WITH OUT QUESTION ))
With the term whirling around Washington, a former federal prosecutor explains what to know about the criminal charge of obstruction of justice. (Jenny Starrs/The Washington Post)
Investigating Trump for possible crimes is a complicated affair, even if convincing evidence of a crime were found. The Justice Department has long held that it would not be appropriate to indict a sitting president. Instead, experts say, the onus would be on Congress to review any findings of criminal misconduct and then decide whether to initiate impeachment proceedings.

Comey confirmed publicly in congressional testimony on March 20 that the bureau was investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Comey’s statement before the House Intelligence Committee upset Trump, who has repeatedly denied that any coordination with the Russians took place. Trump had wanted Comey to disclose publicly that he was not personally under investigation, but the FBI director refused to do so.

Soon after, Trump spoke to Coats and Rogers about the Russia investigation.

Officials said one of the exchanges of potential interest to Mueller took place on March 22, less than a week after Coats was confirmed by the Senate to serve as the nation’s top intelligence official.

Coats was attending a briefing at the White House with officials from several other government agencies. When the briefing ended, as The Washington Post previously reported, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Coats told associates that Trump had asked him whether Coats could intervene with Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials. Coats later told lawmakers that he never felt pressured to intervene.

A day or two after the March 22 meeting, Trump telephoned Coats and Rogers to separately ask them to issue public statements denying the existence of any evidence of coordination between his campaign and the Russian government.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the president’s requests, officials said.

It is unclear whether Ledgett had direct contact with Trump or other top officials about the Russia probe, but he wrote an internal NSA memo documenting the president’s phone call with Rogers, according to officials.

As part of the probe, the special counsel has also gathered Comey’s written accounts of his conversations with Trump. The president has accused Comey of lying about those encounters.

Mueller is overseeing a host of investigations involving people who are or were in Trump’s orbit, people familiar with the probe said. The investigation is examining possible contacts with Russian operatives as well as any suspicious financial activity related to those individuals.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Lock Him Up

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yes Bill Clinton should be locked up, so should Obama, Hillary and all of their cohorts in crime.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

LOL
BILL CLINTON,HILLARY CLINTON,,AND PRESIDENT OBAMA,,,,WERE ALL INVESTIGATED AND NOTHING WAS FOUND, NO WRONG DOING.YEARS OF INVESTIGATION INTO THE CLINTONS AND NOTHING AND REPUBLICANS WERE DOING THE INVESTIGATION.

NOW REPUBLICANS ARE INVESTIGATING TRUMP AND HAVE FOUND,TREASON,MONEY LAUNDERING,SPYING,LYING UNDER OATH,BY,TRUMP AND ALL HIS COHORTS,STEALING,YOU NAME IT TRUMP DOES IT.

As I have said many times the Republican Party,is the worst enemy America has ever faced,,like a cancer eating away from the inside.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Mental midgets like you are the worst enemy America faces.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemooch is part of the unhinged left that still thinks Clinton won the election. He is so hateful he has called for Trump to be hanged among others to be hung on the court house steps. I hope all his hateful post is just his stupidity. Maybe the secret service already has him on the radar as a American terrorist. He fits the profile.

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL »

CIA needs to pay a visit to ole pine mountain . He might be the next to snap . He needs to be on the watch list for sure . They have help lines you can call . Get the support you need to help you trough this . Are you ok ?
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I agree. Get some help PM. Before you snap.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Those behind the looking-glass are becoming ever more clear.
Going to be plenty of red faces for all to go round.

Meanwhile, the 18 billion to the Pentagon may need increased for additional Naval repairs for ship damage and legal cost.(see naval destroyer/container ship collision)
It seems everyone at the Head is asleep at the wheel. The Country has to wake up and get these corruptions out of the way and order restored throughout the whole Government.

Even our business has a blind eye for whats going on. The dumbing down from the top has them believing IT failure is nonexistent but the reality is only realized by the few old timers that are left to default to the old operating methods of human verification. The youngsters don't like having to go out in the heat and actually work so your the bad guy that's out of touch, not trusting tech-knowledogy, but if they only knew, it's the only reason we haven't blown ourselves up yet.
I haven't retired yet because, I'm afraid to leave, but afraid to stay. :(

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch your liberal brain has really slowed you down. You forget the last eight years where obabbler turned millions into fry cooks trying to get 15.00 dollars a hr. You forget how that clown turn a country to hate one another because of skin color, or by how much money they make. You forget the billions obabbler sent to prop up terrorist. You talk about the economy now when growth under your hero never got past 2%. Now that the liberal media has supplied you with talking points and fake news you are all in. Where are your comments after the NBC interview with Megan with Putin and she got wiped up by Putin. He showed how stupid you liberals really are. You such a fake patch you drag out your liberal crystal ball but your never right. Get a clue you liberals lost the election because who you are its not the end of the world. You are such a liberal the more Trump takes away your liberal agenda the more you cry fowl. I find that funny as hell. See what your crystal ball says about that.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch I was going to let your liberal babbling go on your comment about sleep at the wheel. I want to tell you that you have no respect for the sailors that died that day. Fact there have been three navy ships in the last six months in that busy sea that have collided. I am sure you would never say obabbler was asleep at the wheel. Or was obabbler to busy trying to make the navy weaker we all know that answer. Last fact there is no information on what caused these ships to collide and the investigation is not complete. But I can say you liberals don't need facts before you try to blame others. Yeap your just another babbling liberal.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Little mouse, if I gave any credit to anything you say, I would be offended, but I realize you just keep repeating the same old talking points lies and brain deadness, a disease to the weak minded.

Funny you talk about hating each other. You were unhappy with obama and your still unhappy with Trump. It would seem your poor tortured soul is looking for any excuse to vent what inside yourself.
I feel sorry for what you must go through daily, trying to label and discredit others to justify your hate.

You are definitely a deranged mind to think I don't care about those lost sailors, I have two nephews in the Navy as we speak. But as I said, your label and discredit method forces you to create any lies you can to influence others to think your way, this is what exposes your sickness for all to see.

I just find it odd that a 500ft, high tech Naval Destroyer can't avoid a 700ft. container ship out on the big water. This wasn't a scrape on the paint as passing, this was a broadside that almost sunk the destroyer. :shock: ... High Tech indeed.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am
Little mouse, if I gave any credit to anything you say, I would be offended, but I realize you just keep repeating the same old talking points lies and brain deadness, a disease to the weak minded.

Funny you talk about hating each other. You were unhappy with obama and your still unhappy with Trump. It would seem your poor tortured soul is looking for any excuse to vent what inside yourself.
I feel sorry for what you must go through daily, trying to label and discredit others to justify your hate.

You are definitely a deranged mind to think I don't care about those lost sailors, I have two nephews in the Navy as we speak. But as I said, your label and discredit method forces you to create any lies you can to influence others to think your way, this is what exposes your sickness for all to see.

I just find it odd that a 500ft, high tech Naval Destroyer can't avoid a 700ft. container ship out on the big water. This wasn't a scrape on the paint as passing, this was a broadside that almost sunk the destroyer. :shock: ... High Tech indeed.
I was thinking some country hack the destroyer radar
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

This may be old school but I worked with alot of men who came out of the navy in the 70's and they talked about an assignment they did called "Top Watch". Apparently they went amast and visually watched for little green men that might try to board the ship, let alone other ships that might be on a collision course.
I would say there are lots of questions to be answered and an investigation as to why our fighting ships are disabled in port. Does anyone see a pattern?

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch I think your the one blind to the truth. Good liberal talking point trying to label me a hater what next racist. Now that obabblers policies are still showing up on Trumps door step you have to Blame Trump. Wonder why our ships sit in port and why our planes have no parts. It was not Trumps defunding our Military. Tell me patch who spent eight year tearing down the US forces.I See if you have the guts for that truth. I like the little mouse stuff maybe I should label you" Patch of lies". who talks in circles.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm
This may be old school but I worked with alot of men who came out of the navy in the 70's and they talked about an assignment they did called "Top Watch". Apparently they went amast and visually watched for little green men that might try to board the ship, let alone other ships that might be on a collision course.
I would say there are lots of questions to be answered and an investigation as to why our fighting ships are disabled in port. Does anyone see a pattern?
What gets me is how two ships radar wasn't working or maybe there not telling the whole story .
TheJohnBirchSociety