MAGA

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

MAGA

Post by Newt »

Trump: ‘I just don’t want a poor person’ in top economic roles.

I heard this last night and KNEW the libs would go bat$***

What's your take on it? IMO he makes a point but I think it was politically incorrect to say.

Maybe he likes poking progressives in the eye.

I saw this on another board:

"True story - I was in Kosovo and a local political figure (a Muslim, by the way, however nominal) says this to me:

"I understand that we're backward. We have a lot to learn from Americans, British, Germans and Italians. But what about all these UN folks they have sent? We're third world, but we're European. What do we have to learn from someone from sub-Saharan Africa or SE Asia? We need roads, bridges, electrical plants and infrastructure. A lot of these UN folks are behind us. What do we have to learn from other third world countries?"

I didn't have a good answer for him.

Same thing here. Who on Earth would put a broke-ass cracka in charge of the commerce department or any economic policy? To whom does that make sense?

Wouldn't we want a person who has demonstrated success with money (i.e. a wealthy person)?"

I know PM and Patch will vehemently protest using Wall Street executives in the cabinet, but, I suspect they have entrusted those folks with managing their IRAs and 401K accounts.
I'll bet there isn't a board reader/poster who would select a Washington Politician especially a progressive to manage their money.

Testify, how many sent money to the Clinton Foundation or Obama Foundation?

Newt

Re: MAGA

Post by Newt »

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17
LINK http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -17-years/

quote:
Black unemployment has been on the decline since February — falling from (February) 8.1, (March) 8.0, (April) 7.9, and (May) 7.5 percent, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The national unemployment rate in May was 4.3 percent, its lowest level since May 2001.

Unemployment for black Americans has historically hovered below their white counterparts. The Great Recession drove black unemployment near Great Depression-era levels, reaching 16.8 percent in March 2010. While most Americans were feeling the negative affects of the housing crisis, it was black lawmakers who were beginning to publicly blame President Obama for black America’s morass.