PARDON ME

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

Re: PARDON ME

Post by bluemouse »

Maybe a study on the democrap gene that causes decades of government dependence, lying, talking in circles, riot when they don't get there way should be studied.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The Problem has already be found and taken care of,,

The Bible says republicans are given over to a reprobate mind,,,ONLY EXPLANATION.

AND,, NO ONE CAN GO AGAINST GODS CURSE.

AMERICA IS A MODERN DAY SODOM AND GOMORRAH,,REPUBLICANS ,,PUT THE MAYOR,, OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH ,,IN CHARGE OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY THE WORST EXAMPLE OF HUMAN LIFE ,THEY COULD FIND ,,ONE COMPLETELY VOID OF ANY MORALS ,ETHICS,OR DIGNITY. trump.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

bluemouse wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:40 pm
Maybe a study on the democrap gene that causes decades of government dependence, lying, talking in circles, riot when they don't get there way should be studied.
Studied? How about diffused, altered, or eradicated? It's incomprehensible that anyone could hold the power to relieve someone from the burden of liberal thought and choose to do nothing. It's the worse kind of disease because it effects everyone, not just the host. Imagine curing Rufus of his liberal infection. You'll likely be left with a lump of flesh and bone, but that's better than a liberal. I'd rather provide care to someone that doesn't spew lies and deception with every word.

Pine Mt Beagles

Immagine,,,how God felt after having to PUT A CURSE ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU REJECTED HIS TEACHING,,,

Immagine this,,,republicans,,think THEY are the SUPER RACE,,and turn their rage not just against their neighbor's but their own families,,you Reprobates,,are Evil, Vindictive people absent any Moral or Ethical standards.

Somethings trump has done.
He has finally proved that republicans have never believed in God,,and have always been Racist,Bigots and HIPPOCRITS.He has brought them out of their closet. trump ,,showed these people how to come out and HATE AND DO IT PUBLICLY you already had a good start with your open Hatred of President Barack Obama,,hating him openly.
But,, trump,, made it fun for you to go to his Hate rallies and give your Hitler salute,,like you wanted to for so long.

And America will Always Remember you and your Hate for God,Country and Family ,and your unending love for the word REPUBLICAN.
LONG AFTER TRUMP IS ROTTING IN JAIL.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Now that folks is what's known as batsh.t crazy, no one can help someone who is that willing to lie not only to everyone else but themselves, that is the perfect example of why I don't waste my time trying to have a factual debate with this sellout. Bought and paid for with hard working people's money. PMB has become simply a dependent trool

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:54 am
Now that folks is what's known as batsh.t crazy, no one can help someone who is that willing to lie not only to everyone else but themselves, that is the perfect example of why I don't waste my time trying to have a factual debate with this sellout. Bought and paid for with hard working people's money. PMB has become simply a dependent trool
Yep just POS !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

Wash Post: The quest to prove collusion is crumbling

"While everyone is fixated on President Trump’s unbecoming and inexplicable assault on Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the media has been trying to sneak away from the “Russian collusion” story. That’s right. For all the breathless hype, the on-air furrowed brows and the not-so-veiled hopes that this could be Watergate, Jared Kushner’s statement and testimony before Congress have made Democrats and many in the media come to the realization that the collusion they were counting on just isn’t there.

As the date of the Kushner testimony approached, the media thought it was going to advance and refresh the story. But Kushner’s clear, precise and convincing account of what really occurred during the campaign and after the election has left many of President Trump’s loudest enemies trying to quietly back out of the room unnoticed."

Taken form the pages of the Progressive Fake News: https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... crumbling/

Pine Mt Beagles

Trump,,,,owes Russia 3- Billion

Kushner,,,,owes Russia 1-Billion

Manafort,,,14-Million

The Daughter Wife,,,,who hangs out with Putins Girl Friend 1-Billion

It just goes on and on,,trump has been laundering money for Putin for decades Don,Jr. The Tame BABY ELEPHANT KILLER,said Openly their Money comes from Russia.

Why Russia,,,Because America and other countries want loan trump nothing why because he has NEVER PAID A DEBT,,HE HAS PERSONALLY BANK RUPTED 1,000's of Small businesses.

Every person he associates with is TANTED FOR LIFE,,PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP WILL DIE, KNOWING THEY ARE GOING TO HELL.
THERE IS NO SALVATION FOR KNOWINGLY AND WILLING,,SUPPORTING EVIL.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Clown you support of killing babies you should get a pat on the back in hell. Maybe your theft from others will get you a poke in the eye with a hot iron.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

THERE IS NO SALVATION FOR KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY SUPPORTING EVIL. This folks coming from a Clinton supporter, LMAO!!!!!

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

PMB you truly are delusional. Get some professional help.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

THE POINT IS that ,,,I ,,CAN GET HELP ,,,YOU GUYS CANNOT,,,YOU KNOWINGLY AND WILLFULLY SUPPORT EVIL,,,

AND,,TO SAY HILLARY CLINTON,,SHOULD BE A HANGING OFFENSE FOR A REPUBLICAN,,BECAUSE YOU DISGRACED YOUR COUNTRY WELL,, MY ,,COUNTRY YOU GUYS HAVE NO COUNTRY,,,WHEN YOU PUT THE DEMON IN CHARGE.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

pinemooch what is it with you and hanging. You must have something in common with Judas! Traitor to American values that's it.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Take it easy on Pine Mountain. He can't help it. He is suffering from the liberal disease called "White Guilt". He has had such an easy life. He with the help of the Coal Miners Union provided him with full time employment. Unlike some folks who had to suffer from the stigma of sitting on the porch and waiting for the government to contribute to their EBT cards. Toughen up PM, Things are getting better. Soon Robots will do all the work. We can all have an EBT Card, universal health care, and everything will be free. Free food, free sex,free travel, free housing,and free drugs to escape the boredom.
UTOPIA!

Ode to PM.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

They're Coming To Take Me Away
Napoleon XIV
Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go beserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right?
You know you laughed
I heard you laugh, you laughed
You laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the A.S.P.C.A.
You mangy mutt
They're coming to take me away ha-haaa ho-ho hee-hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa!

Pine Mt Beagles

Republicans,,trump republicans,,

Already believe in free sex,,they just walk up and grab women right by,,the,,P,,,, Raping Women no problem trump does it ,Molesting Teenage Girls,no problem trump has done that to..

Free workers,,,Just Don't pay them ,trump don't EVER PAY,, it's the republican way .

Just to mention a couple.